Sign in to follow this  
4SCT_V-Twin

Confused by all the mods

Hi all.
I'm not new to Il2, but I never tried 1946.
I've been told that there are several italian planes and I'd like to try them, if possible online.
I've installed SAS mod and VP mod, but there aren't italian planes in them, it looks like I've installed the wrong mods. I've seen that there are many other mods, but I'm confused...can you please point me to the right mods?
Many thanks.

2 hours ago, 4SCT_V-Twin said:

Thank you.
Do you know if BAT mod works in multiplyer?

No problem! I think BAT devs mentioned that it's too big for MP and might not work.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:36 PM, 4SCT_V-Twin said:

Thank you.
Do you know if BAT mod works in multiplyer?

Absolutely yes, it works in multiplayer. Assolutamente si, funziona in multiplayer.

For infos watch https://www.sas1946.com/main/ site not here.

IL 2 1946 was heavy modded by that community and is actually the best sim ever done, except for the grapchics, because it was planned in 2001.

Actually Great Battles is a graphics sim only, with boring maps, ridicolous damage model and low visibility.

When 1c married with 777 they chose the wrong way and this is the result.

I hope they go back and work on Cliffs od Dover sim, that is for me, the best son of 1946!

Ciao

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ITA-SUP-Bigans said:

I hope they go back and work on Cliffs od Dover sim, that is for me, the best son of 1946!

Team Fusion is working on Cliffs of Dover and from what I can see they're doing an amazing job. I hope that the 5.0 expansion will get a lot of sales and CloD development will continue and the sim will get a lot of new aircraft and theaters. 

Edited by Arthur-A
  • Upvote 1

Se vuoi farti una COOP con la BAT cerca qualche player EAF51 la domenica sera o il martedì.

If you want to do a COOP with the BAT look for some player EAF51 on Sunday evening or Tuesday.

😎