[Bf109G14] MPG Skins Factory- Skin 4K for Bf109G14 I-JG27 November 1944 V2, Bf109G14 III-JG76 August 1944 V2, NEW; Bf109G14 II/JG2 Uffz Kock France August 1944

Hello,

A semi historic skin to represent a Bf109G14 from I / JG27 in the fall of 1944.

This skin can be used in the careermod.

It takes the elements of decoration typical of a Bf109G14 of the JG27 at that time.

It is made from the superb template by
@RaFiger

http://rafiger.de/Homepage/IL2-BOS-Museum/Info-Templates/Info-Templates.htm

Link for download; Here

ueik.png

Spoiler

acgfl.png

s1sb.png

8e6l.png

vbpj.png

Edited by MarcoPegase44
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Bf109G14
Werk406520
III/JG76 11 Blue
Athis airfield, France August 1944.

It is made from the superb "RaFiger" template to which I made some modifications and additions.

new version V2 with improved weathering

Link for download: http://axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.1105

w6up.png

ozgp.jpg

Spoiler

a18q.png

3i0i.png

7c9c.jpg

rjsi.jpg

Edited by MarcoPegase44
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Marco,

don t be so shy let these beauties roll😄

Thank you for these nice G-14, well done mate!

My question: What is superb, the template or the skins.....

both of them!

Edited by Yankee_One
9 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

Marco,

don t be so shy let these beauties roll😄

Thank you for these nice G-14, well done mate!

My question: What is superb, the template or the skins.....

both of them!

Thank you for the compliments.
I use the template of @RaFiger which I completed with layers of the official template and layers of my product.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ICDP said:

Hi guys,

Please be aware the RaFiger template is not accurate for the stock 4k resolution Bf109G14.  The panel lines and rivets do not match up 100% with the default normalmap.  In order to ensure full compatibility please use the default template.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ph06ecnd8lcoo4i/BF109-G14_4K_Public.zip/file

Good evening,

Thanks for the information.
I hadn't noticed anything particular about the lines of the panels and the rivets. I will look but I admit that I do not have the courage to start over the 2 skins already made and 2 others that I have in the process of being made.

I will hold that for the new Skin that I will undertake in the future

• 5 months later...

http://axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.1129Bf109G14 II/JG2. France 1944 Uffz Kock 

Bf109G14 probably belonging to II / JG2 having made a forced landing in August 1944 in France.

It was certainly fly by the Uffz Kock which was shot down between Le Mans and Chartres on August 13th.

The WNr413740 certainly indicates a discontinued G6 to the G14 standard or a G14 produced at Erla-Leipzig.

This is my interpretation for making this skin from 2 photographs that I colorized.

Link for download skin: Here

5ifi.jpg

Spoiler

row6.png

200923074016160540.png

200923074044788062.png

200923074147496072.png

200923074053281119.png

200923073918855012.png

Edited by MarcoPegase44
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hello,

With the age of memory loss ... !!!

I had zapped 2 skins of Bf109G14, which I had forgotten in a corner last month ... one finished and the other with some details to review.

So here is another bf109G14 from the III / JG27 during the summer of 1944 inspired by a photo from which we can take different interpretations and variations of skins given the poor quality (unless it is a Bf109G6 Late but I opted for a G14.)

Spoiler

lalr.jpg

It is therefore a semi historical.

Download link: HERE & HERE

7m82.jpg

ghd4.jpg

Spoiler

xmi2.jpg

Edited by MarcoPegase44
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, MarcoPegase44 said:

Hello,

With the age of memory loss ... !!!

I had zapped 2 skins of Bf109G14, which I had forgotten in a corner last month ... one finished and the other with some details to review.

So here is another bf109G14 from the III / JG27 during the summer of 1944 inspired by a photo from which we can take different interpretations and variations of skins given the poor quality (unless it is a Bf109G6 Late but I opted for a G14.)

Hide contents

lalr.jpg

It is therefore a semi historical.

Download link: HERE & HERE

7m82.jpg

ghd4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

xmi2.jpg

The plane in the photograph is a BF109 G-6 Late, not a G-14, apart from that it has many differences with your interpretation.

It is not my intention to belittle your work, since I really like that you work with skins for 109.
But you have to take into consideration the tests if you have them as is the case. If you do not have photos, you only have a schematic painting, as it is to be understood, but having a photograph, you have a thousand effects to reproduce and many shades of paint wear due to the elements and number changes.

I would like to see your full potential working, because because of your seen skins, I know that you have more potential as a skin painter. MarcoPegase44

Salute :salute:

Hello MarcoPegase 44.

Just for info, Jean-Berbard Frappé in his book "La Luftwaffe face au Débarquement allié" (First and second edition), identifies this aircraft as a G-6 late production, probably belonging to the  fourth Gruppe of JG26. This aircraft once belonged to a second Gruppe of an unidentified Geschwader, as the remnant of a secong gruppe horizontal bar can still be visible on the fuselage underneath the new  IVth Gruppe wavy line. The G-14 production started in July 44 and the first examples appeared on the invasion front in France in the summer of the same year. The same picture appears in Jochen Prien and Peter Rodeike book with the same statement but with the addition of "Margot" written inside the remnant of the 2nd  Gruppe horizontal bar. 

I find it rather difficult to identify  an RVB on this picture, and on the ones of the 2 mentionned books, as the aft fuselage spine seems to be camouflaged. One thing is sure , there is no trace of a compressor fairing and intake on the right cowling "Beule". No trace also from The Morane mast that should or could appear on the left wing.

So, for me you chose to illustrate very nicely a possible Bf 109G-14 from Erla Production batch 413000-413900 probably belonging to JG26-IV-10. 

Nice work , congratulations

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1