Damage model needs to be revisited.

III/JG2Gustav05

III/JG2Gustav05

An armoured car shooting 7.62 machine gun to Tiger with driver's visor closed, then tiger's driver reports he is wounded. How could this happen?

Il-2-2020-03-21-08-54-52.pngIl-2-2020-03-21-08-55-19.png

Edited by III/JG2Gustav05
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
40plus

Maybe the incessant plinking gave him a headache 😛.

All joking aside, completely agree. Had a perfectly healthy Tiger knocked out by a coax machine gun once 😣.

Edited by pfrances
Yogiflight
On 3/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, III/JG2Gustav05 said:

An armoured car shooting 7.62 machine gun to Tiger with driver's visor closed, then tiger's driver reports he is wounded. How could this happen?

Must have been bouncing from the ground;)

6FG_Big_Al

If not mistaken also the tank dm is going to reviseted with the next patch so i would hold my breath and wait.

From DD 242:

Later we plan to implement the indirect fire capability for self-propelled guns (by inputting the distance and traversing angle) and new quick mission types for the tank commanders. It should be also noted that a lot of the damage calculation changes that are prepared for 4.005 also affect the detailed tanks, this is important for the quality of their damage modeling.

Edited by 6FG_Big_Al
added source
VSN_Razor

Was it the BA10M car that shot at you? Maybe it was the 45mm that wounded the driver. At least when I tried to reproduce, it was because of the 45mm

III/JG2Gustav05
On 3/22/2020 at 4:38 PM, VSN_Razor said:

Was it the BA10M car that shot at you? Maybe it was the 45mm that wounded the driver. At least when I tried to reproduce, it was because of the 45mm

No, it has only 7.62 mm MG. not the 45mm type you mentioned.