Jason_Williams

Developer Diary 245 - Discussion

42 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

There is literally a g-load on/off switch, its a check box under realistic pilot physiology in the realism options. it's been there since the new pilot physiology model launched, and they stated in the updates and in the diaries that it was there. Unclick that, and you go back to the same g-force modeling as we had before.

Btw. reading your comment on this, a question came up in my mind: Is this option set in the server settings for MP? Or it is not and I'm the sole bonehead

flying with this option in my realism settings ON and wondering how some blokes manage to do manoeuvers without blacking out???

1 minute ago, -=-THERION said:

Btw. reading your comment on this, a question came up in my mind: Is this option set in the server settings for MP? Or it is not and I'm the sole bonehead

flying with this option in my realism settings ON and wondering how some blokes manage to do manoeuvers without blacking out???

It is server side controlled as a realism option.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sepp-M said:

stuck landing gear

That's already implemented - slide laterally too much on takeoff, for example, and your landing gear will not retract.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, LukeFF said:

That's already implemented - slide laterally too much on takeoff, for example, and your landing gear will not retract.

This happens to me more often than I would like to admit.

On 3/24/2020 at 6:59 PM, Jason_Williams said:

Update won't come until next week.

Jason

Great stuff , Can't wait. Good to have something to look forward to in these troubled times 👌

Stay safe everyone😷

• Upvote 1

G'day Jason,

Brilliant work, what a great combat sim, the graphics are better than FSX, X Plane & DCS.

The only small problem I have is that my plane can sustain huge damage by other aircraft or ground fire but I am unaware of the hits until the aircraft becomes unflyable.

Would it be possible sometime in the future to increase the audible damage to the player's plane?

Bryan.