Sign in to follow this  
Niiranen-VR

Maps

In a philosophical short moment , yesterday I was back in 1918 , I was wondering 🤔

Why is it only the English side with Marks , cars , place to bumb and so on - but I never see on German side ..... Maybe I have not see all maps ......but .....🤔

Posted (edited)

Change the side  , I assumed that you are talking about multiplayer mission.😄

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk

Well , little more philosophy - if I change side , it will be teamkill when I shoot after you 😉

And the maps will look the same 🤔

13 minutes ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Change the side

2 hours ago, Niiranen-VR said:

In a philosophical short moment , yesterday I was back in 1918 , I was wondering 🤔

Why is it only the English side with Marks , cars , place to bumb and so on - but I never see on German side ..... Maybe I have not see all maps ......but .....🤔

While the English can certainly be eccentric, I don't think "bumbing" is an exclusive term just for them.  Maybe you should try looking up a map that has "cottaging" or " dogging" locations, so that your can pursue your interest in country activities with like minded fellows.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Niiranen-VR said:

Well , little more philosophy - if I change side , it will be teamkill when I shoot after you 😉

And the maps will look the same 🤔

Map will not look the same , icons will be different. Showing what your side have to accomplish to win the current mission and you will not see targets for opposing site in your map. Switching side during mission is penalized by decreasing points.

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk

I'm at work so ....but - 

It could be a help for me and side on map that I'll see what to protect 

I'll take a look later 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Niiranen-VR said:

I'm at work so ....but - 

It could be a help for me and side on map that I'll see what to protect 

I'll take a look later

Help yes, but how in real world would you know that enemy will attack exactly those facilities and if destroyed has less to protect . Because no random targets are build into mission and there are small numbers of objects is better to keep that kind of fog of war. Which is in long run  apparent unfortunately ..

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk
  • Like 1

Some missions on the J5 server already have some random airfields and targets. You can have different combinations of the objectives.

Oooooo yes , I seeeee ......

Been a spy , and looked the Entente map and it gives the same look .....just opposite 😁

Posted (edited)

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

10 hours ago, HagarTheHorrible said:

While the English can certainly be eccentric, I don't think "bumbing" is an exclusive term just for them.  Maybe you should try looking up a map that has "cottaging" or " dogging" locations, so that your can pursue your interest in country activities with like minded fellows.

Nice👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨!!!!!!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Edited by SirFlappy

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Map will not look the same , icons will be different. Showing what your side have to accomplish to win the current mission and you will not see targets for opposing site in your map. Switching side during mission is penalized by decreasing points.

how about no switching sides period. that way no spies./……... doing recons are suicide now.

Edited by NO.20_D_McGoun
  • Upvote 1