Crash Landing and Repairs

Hello fellow pilots! question for you aces, if you crash land on a Dogfight fight map but don't die, is there any way to get out plane and respawn? 

Also repairing planes on air field doesn't seem to do anything, is there a special button I have to press?

Just finish the mission when your plane is shut off and at a complete stop or you crash land (hopefully in friendly territory). Usually when you get your plane back to base in one piece it goes back into the airfields inventory and you receive a better score than ditching it.

I think rearming had some issues and isn’t widely used online yet.

Edited by Hajo_Garlic
On 3/19/2020 at 11:27 PM, Hajo_Garlic said:

Just finish the mission when your plane is shut off and at a complete stop or you crash land (hopefully in friendly territory). Usually when you get your plane back to base in one piece it goes back into the airfields inventory and you receive a better score than ditching it.

I think rearming had some issues and isn’t widely used online yet.

Problem is I am hosting the mission and my friend is still in the mission playing. I cannot crash land and come back into the game, I have to sit in a broken plane waiting for the mission to end. I was hoping there was a button I could press to bring me back to the plane select window. :( 

If it is a dogfight mission, you can hit the escape key and choose the last selection on the list which I believe is finish spectate and you will be back on the map screen with the ability to choose your home base and plane. That is assuming that the mission builder allows more planes than pilots or has made them unlimited. 

Other than that, the mission builder would have had to placed a special type of vehicle within a radius of your crash. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Deacon352nd said:

If it is a dogfight mission, you can hit the escape key and choose the last selection on the list which I believe is finish spectate and you will be back on the map screen with the ability to choose your home base and plane. That is assuming that the mission builder allows more planes than pilots or has made them unlimited. 

Other than that, the mission builder would have had to placed a special type of vehicle within a radius of your crash. 

The only time I see to be able to Finish Spectate is if I crash and die and that's the same as the other players.

If I'm still alive but the plane is grounded I can't re-spawn.

You know I've been wondering about this myself as well. Is there anyway to repair/rearm in the career mode? Theres been a few occasions where an enemy fighter has followed me all the way back to base but I've been either very low on ammo or had no ammo at all, but wanted to shoot him down or at least chase him off.

Or is that not possible in career mode?