COVID-19 stay at home special

Only few rules again. U have not gotten anything from me before. 1st come. If asking for a friend, he or she better be at least semi-serious about trying it....

All Gone! Enjoy!!! And stay safe!!

Found good homes:

BOBp 1 PK_Knoke

BOSp 3 leankka, troopiboi, vampireNZ

BOMp 3 PK_dimu, PK_Sorrentino, zdenko2001

BOKp 2 D_Kozlovsky, TIM-HH

Edited by SCG_Tzigy
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

Great act of generosity my friend Tzigy! You are once again making a difference in this world. It may be perceived as something simple or silly by many, but your act could be actually preventing the dissemination of the virus and saving lives (as you already do on a daily basis). You are truly a great individual and I thank you for being who you are and I'm glad to be your friend! Take care and stay safe during this time. May God bless you and your family! 

Edited by Riksen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
22 minutes ago, Riksen said:

Great act of generosity my friend Tzigy! You are once again making a difference in this world. It may be perceived as something simple or silly by many, but your act could be actually preventing the dissemination of the virus and saving lives (as you already do on a daily basis). You are truly a great individual and I thank you for being who you are and I'm glad to be your friend! Take care and stay safe during this time. May God bless you and your family! 

Thank you for your kind words

Hope you and family are doing well in these trying times!!!

I heard some rumors about a new spitfire squadron?

😊

• 3 weeks later...