No56_Badger85

Wing Up with Me on Thursdays (S.E.5a Pilots)

Do you like flying the S.E.5a during the Thursday Night Fly-In event? Join me and let's fly as a team, using group tactics. If you're interested and enjoy flying with a wingman (or several), I usually fly on Thursdays from about 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (U.S. Central Time). Contact me on my virtual squadron's Discord channel: https://discord.gg/QvpexcX

See you in the virtual skies. S!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2020 at 12:10 AM, 56Sqn_Badger85 said:

Do you like flying the S.E.5a during the Thursday Night Fly-In event? Join me and let's fly as a team, using group tactics. If you're interested and enjoy flying with a wingman (or several), I usually fly on Thursdays from about 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (U.S. Central Time). Contact me on my virtual squadron's Discord channel: https://discord.gg/QvpexcX

Not TS3 :(

Talisman

On 3/18/2020 at 12:10 AM, 56Sqn_Badger85 said:

You chaps up for the Bloody April thing?

Perhaps we could get a SE5a squad going for that.

Looks like I am 6 hours ahead of you (on GMT) Badger.  Might be able to fly twice next Thursday; 14.00 GMT and then later at 20.00 GMT.

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman 

Edited by 56RAF_Talisman

S! Talisman, I was just messaging with Waggaz about flying together in Bloody April (I'll send you a PM about that soon). I'll be flying tonight at about 0100 GMT (i.e. 8:00 p.m. here in U.S. Central Time). Have you ever tried Discord? I do have and can use TeamSpeak but prefer to use Discord for comms.

@No56_Badger85 I'm interested in getting involved.  Just started FC, I'm in Eastern Time zone.  I plan on coming by your Discord on Thursday if that's OK.  Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi @BillyBark, good to hear! Since a few of us have signed up for the Bloody April event, we'll all be meeting this Saturday at 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to practice instead of Thursday. If you're signed up for that event, would you be able to meet us on Saturday? We can continue this conversation over text chat on our Discord, as well. S!