Jason_Williams

50-75% Off Promo Codes Extended!!!

52 minutes ago, Zeroapple said:

greetings!

i used my promo code when there is no payment

could you help me to recover promo code?

i want to buy Bodenplatte which is discount

I guess we have to wait for monday. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2020 at 6:28 PM, E69splash99 said:

Would it apply to Tank Crew?

Alas for TC .... tried it .. nope.

Nice gesture but what a sour Pie in the Sky for loyal clients..... i definitely got my fill for a while:

Bought almost everything already since last summer being supportive with BoBP and FC1 as pre-release for steep prices ....

Pre-ordered 2 planes just now that are not released yet.

All the collector planes i was interested in I've already collected, and the only stuff i would be buying at 50 or 75% off would be TC, and Normandy.

My wife will shoot me out of the clouds if i 'd spend more.

-------------

added ... Normandy in DCS ..  even cheaper with the assets pack added and also has a non flyable B17, C47, tanks and even soldiers it seems ...

But the  collection of flyable planes amount is limited and expensive though.

I installed the basic 2.5 world, and graphics are far less than IL2; quite primitive, even Rise of Flight is a lot better  .....

The gaming items in DCS Normandy with some assets packs added probably have more 'gaming' fun.

Edited by jollyjack
  • Thanks 1

Looking to clarify something before I buy and gift some modules. The person I want to gift does not have the BoM module but they do have the P-40E-1 Collector plane that is included in the Premium edition of BoM. If I gift them the Premium edition of BoM will their account allow them to activate it or do I need to buy the Standard edition of BoM and the MC.202 Series VIII Collector plane?

• Option 1: BoM Premium version
  • Option 2: BoM Standard Version and MC.202 Series VIII Collector plane

Wheels

Hello, I also purchased these with the discount, but they do not appear on STEAM at all.

IL2_error01.JPG

1 hour ago, trogdor said:

Hello, I also purchased these with the discount, but they do not appear on STEAM at all.

IL2_error01.JPG

You bought it from il2 website so they don't appear in steam purchases but dlc's you purchased on webstore will be merged with your steam BoS version if your accounts are linked.

Just start the steam version BoS and enjoy everything you bought today

• Thanks 1

I linked the accounts and the promo code content just doesn't appear in the STEAM game.    It doesn't appear anywhere.

Screen shot from the game attached.

IL2_error02.JPG

Guys,

Here is the guide to linking your accounts. https://il2sturmovik.com/m/SteamAndIL2AccountGuide.pdf

When they are linked you will not see your website purchases in your Steam library. That's not how it works. Steam prohibits this. If linked successfully the content will be playable in the game itself, but you must should from Steam. An easy way to check if the game is linked is to open the QMB and see what planes you can fly. Also, on the Main Menu at the top right you should see a list of products you own.

Please read the guide above if you haven't already linked.

And before you complain to us that it's complicated, please understand than this was caused by changes Valve made to Steam that were forced on us. Although it may seem like a complicated system, it actually is quite simple and easy to link.

Jason

Thank you!  This worked.  I rechecked my local files and waited.  Everything installed correctly.

IL2_error04.JPG

Jason, thanks for this, I've now added BoBP and FC to round out my collection of all the released maps.  Now all I really need is the time to dig into them. 😄

Best of health to the team in Moscow (and everyone here too).

Guys,

We have now automated the codes, so new users will get them after an hour or so. We have also given them to any users who signed up over the weekend. If any problems please write to support.

Jason

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys! Does this promo code apply to tank crews as well?

No the codes are not good on TC. TC is already offered at $10 Off full MSRP during Early Access.

Jason

• Sad 1

Hi Jason...can you PM me or email? I placed an order for BoS with 3 DLC and the XSolla transaction is not processing and their customer service is absolutely abysmal. I tried to redo the order but the promo codes are now considered used. Any chance you can help me out?

This may be a stupid question buuut.....how do the codes work? Are they activated/used once you put them in, or are they used on check out? Is there a price preview before it's used up? Stuff like that

4 hours ago, MustangAce9193 said:

Is there a price preview before it's used up? Stuff like that

You go to your promo codes and copy one of them or write them both down somewhere.

Then you go to the store, add any of the items that you want to the basket (except all preorder stuff and tank crew) and then go to the basket.

Now you should see your items listed and the full price. On this site you see a field where the promo code can be entered. Once you enter a valid promo code, the price total will be adjusted.

The original price will be crossed out and a new total appears to its right.

Seems that the codes have some new folks joining the IL-2 community which is a great thing to see. In these difficult times, it's good to see a few positive things happening and some folks having some fun with a great combat flight sim. Hope to see many of our new pilots in the skies soon!

• Upvote 1

My code was eaten by a rejected transaction, but support got back to me very quickly and restored it. Picked myself up a U-2VS and pre-ordered the Hurricane!

The U-2 is great fun, I took it on a sightseeing tour around Brussels, flew under some bridges and landed in the middle of town. It feels really different than the WWII birds, the way the rudder and ailerons work together seems to require a lot more coordination on these little planes. 

Thanks Dev team!

• Upvote 1

The U-2 is honestly a tiny little joy to fly, and if anyone is even the tiniest bit curious they should check it out. It's so much fun to throw through turns at low altitude, and doing pop-up attacks on defended targets with the rockets is absolutely thrilling. I hope some day it gets a good quality campaign, sadly its career mode is a little under-developed without dispersal airfields

You can also do dumb stuff like crank up the wind in the mission editor to like 25m/s and try to vertically land on buildings if you're really bored

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

S!

EDIT: Codes gifted :)

Edited by LLv34_Flanker

Thank you very much for the codes,at my work we have some new guys that are not eligible for vacation time yet so us old hands are staying home for a bit due to the virus and letting them work so they wont lose money ,I'm a homebody so I'm having a blast being home, thanks again for the codes, much appreciated,hope everyone is ok and being safe, take care.

Thanks Jason & team! Hello BOBP!

As with so many others, I'm looking at some extra time off work (uncompensated, thank you very much!) so the new (to me) content at a discount is quite welcome.

Erin go bragh!

It is not possible to use discount codes, it says they are already used.

1 hour ago, gixmix said:

It is not possible to use discount codes, it says they are already used.

See this post:

• Like 1

Thank you to the team for the discount codes. Getting back into the il2 series and I'm having a blast!

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much for this promo codes! and apologize in advance for my bad English

I'm really new to the game, so I don't manage quite well the purchase procedure. This promo is an excuse for me to enter and test this game, keeping a low cost. I'm really interested in anything about the western front: the North African and Mediterranean Campaigns (the reason I delayed for so long, entering Il2). Maybe one day there would be a "Battle" in this series of games (wishful thinking XD). Because of that, even not having this scenary/map yet, there is one campaign and another is incoming, about the western front, after Normandy (Mosquito! I'm a two engines plane lover XD).

I'm interested in buying the BOBP standard edition, and the P38J collector edition plane. I think that to buy the BOBP, I Should use the promo code titled "Cabin Fever 50", as BOBP has a promo of 50%. But, the P38J has the 50% or the 75% of discount?

If the P38J deserves the 75% and BOBP the 50%, I should buy them in two differente purchases? each product, one code, one purchase? Or I can do one purchase, with both products, them set the two codes in the same purchase, and then you automatically are going the apply each one product the code that is valid?

(But, the Eastern Front A20s and ME110s, are also tempting me...great games anycase)

Thanks in advance!

Edited: Solved finally!

I just bought every twin engine in the game both Axis And Allies (even bought the Ju 52 three engines). And the Night Witch biplane (a nice surprise) and other collector planes (some fighters). I was not risking and did two differente purchases, Premium BOBP (for the P38) with the 50% discount code, and the wohle eastern front and the collector planes, in a second purchase with the 75% discount code. I have game for years. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Predicador
solved

I tried to buy some extra but my code was eaten by a rejected transaction.

Is there a way to restore the code or receive a new one?

11 minutes ago, Heliopause said:

I tried to buy some extra but my code was eaten by a rejected transaction.

Is there a way to restore the code or receive a new one?

That happened to me, just contact support. They will sort you out - mine was fixed within a couple days. For me they reactivated the code, then I used a different payment method to make sure the same problem didn't happen again.

• Like 1

Thank you, Jason and team.  I picked up the last collector plane that I didn't own (Macchi) and decided to get Flying Circus Vol. I as well. I now own all released BoX content.

Many thanks for the discount. I added BOK, more for the scenery than for the plane set, and I'm enjoying it very much.

I tried to purchase Battle of Bodenplatte using Cabin Fever 50 today My cat walked across the keyboard and it cancelled the transaction but it still says my prmo code has been used even though i have not got the game. :(

• Sad 1

Guys,

If you have a problem with a code write to support please or wait 12 hours and the code will re-generate if it was "used" but not really used.

Jason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Dikscratcher said:

I tried to purchase Battle of Bodenplatte using Cabin Fever 50 today My cat walked across the keyboard and it cancelled the transaction but it still says my prmo code has been used even though i have not got the game. :(

Ha ha thats cat’s for you. Got two of them myself. 
I hope things get sorted

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Guys,

If you have a problem with a code write to support please or wait 12 hours and the code will re-generate if it was "used" but not really used.

Jason

2 hours ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

Ha ha thats cat’s for you. Got two of them myself. 
I hope things get sorted

Thanks Guys,

I will wait for tomorrow and hope 

Posted (edited)

I really appreciate the promo codes! Working from home with 2 kids under 7 ain't easy, so this helps for sure. That said...

I used my code to buy Kuban, but my Paypal process had issues, so I didn't complete the purchase. Went back to make the purchase with a debit card, and the code is labeled "already used" when that is not the case. Can it be reset?

Cheers.

edit: saw the post above me, thanks!

Edited by MonThackma

is it possible to give the promotion code to a friend or they are only applicable to the user they are given to? 

Just now, inexus said:

is it possible to give the promotion code to a friend or they are only applicable to the user they are given to? 

Just have him create an account.

Jason

Posted (edited)

I started lurking today to get more information on IL2 and I came across this thread. I hope this promotion is still active! I'm coming from DCS where I always have trouble scratching my WWII itch. I love stick & rudder flying and I always enjoyed flying the bombers in the original boxed IL2 & 1946 back in the day. As much as I want it to be so, I'll be surprised if DCS releases a proper WWII bomber anytime soon. 

I just picked up an HP Reverb and my mind is blown by WWII dogfighting in VR with DCS. I can't wait to see what it is like with IL2. 

Either way, BoS & BoK are on my radar, but it would be nice if the promotion is still active to keep the wife from coming un-hinged.  

Edited by embraceentropy

Likewise I am a former IL2 1946 player and current DCS player. Hopefully the codes are still being issued and I just have to wait for a regen.

Our promo codes are still working until 2:00am April 11th Pacific Time.

Jason

• Thanks 1