ATAG_Pattle

TFS 5.0 Bf 109E-7 8./JG27 North Africa 1941.

From the TFS team, please play it safe and take all necessary actions to keep yourselves and your family healthy. 

Cheers,

Pattle

Bf 109E-7 8.JG27(5).jpg

Bf 109E-7 8.JG27(6).jpg

Bf 109E-7 8.JG27(7).jpg

Bf 109E-7 8.JG27(8).jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hey Pattle this looks awesome!

Are we going to get a map that allows us to put these [drop tanks] to use?

:salute:

skud

Edited by ATAG_SKUD
clarity
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

More dust please!

:salute:

skud

image.thumb.png.949a081d38e579d82ea37bd7d8ad0de0.png

Edited by ATAG_SKUD
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Great Pattle! 

That's the plane and the cammo that comes in my mind when there is talk about MTO❤️

Edited by JV69badatflyski
  • Like 1

Hey, awesome!... BUT:

can you confirm this paint scheme is not definitive as long as this one showed is not historic ?

what was very Nice and great in Cliffs of Dover was that all planes and skins were historically good, including ALL cocards.

I’m not fond of Nazis but I consider a Balkenkreuz as a part of a german plane. For me that’s the same as a communist’s plane without a red star.

Always did have a soft spot for the Bf 109E variants, especially in that desert camouflage, looks stunning.:drinks:

Lost count of how many times I made that Matchbox kit when I was young, and anything else I could find in desert schemes.;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DN308 said:

Hey, awesome!... BUT:

can you confirm this paint scheme is not definitive as long as this one showed is not historic ?

what was very Nice and great in Cliffs of Dover was that all planes and skins were historically good, including ALL cocards.

I’m not fond of Nazis but I consider a Balkenkreuz as a part of a german plane. For me that’s the same as a communist’s plane without a red star.

I would expect that skin to be the official released version as they are not allowed to add the genuine markings due to issues in some countries. You can simply add the correct marking in photoshop/gimp/paintshop pro or similar.

Edited by Mysticpuma

CoD Blitz has the historical versions only (or maybe it’s because I’m living in a country where we don’t have these restrictions idk).

Planning to work on each skin even before the release is not a real enjoyment.... 

I am certain there will be a lot of historical skins for those players who want them.

I also suspect someone in the community will create a utility which will add the markings to all aircraft.

That is what happened with the first version of the mod.

Thanks a lot.

Even if I understand well restrictions in some countries, I don’t think having historical markings on planes makes a big deal for everyone. I don’t wear swastika on my shirts or have one tattoo on my forefront, but having some markings on a virtual plane don’t make me sick.

At least, shooting down a nazi’s plane could be a satisfaction for some pilots.

Keep on the good work fellows, we are waiting impatiently the release of your update!!!!

I’m really fond of the ClOD series, they are immersive, and will make me more than happy to continue to fly in a such beautiful environment. 

I don't live in a country that has those kind of restrictions, so I love to see historical markings on any type of WWII aircraft or vehicle.

Certainly looking forward to a talented modder that can give us the ability to see these planes or vehicles as they were.