Sublime

Some general questions/observations

Posted (edited)

Some discussed taking P40s against He111s.  Said it seemed zesty. (Deleted an n. Typo 1) It IS. I fly exclusively the blmber intercepts have 44 HE 111s and 109 F4. All P40..

Any tips? I run 73% rpm 2 percent cowls.. i usually (t for y. Typo 2

Sorry. Of course these.. are obvious in meaning but fine) get around 250 300 (g for h, i for o #3 and 4) in dive and I (I not capitalized. Ridiculous butnmumber 5) can hold it.  Overrreving is most peoples mistakes. I havent had a single.mission I havent gotten (n connecting words typo 6) shot to (same typon7) crap by the gunners. I know its anecdotal but this careeer is 3 months in game now - 18 sorties all against HE111s.  First head on passes seem to set fires much easier and better.  Also one of each Vee if you get him to (typo 8 . Connects 2 words) drop his wingmen follow.  You can turn an entire target around hitting (nonspace typo 9) on plane from each formation. We want. Kills of course, IRL priority for me would be mission kill then trying for personal score.

And tips to improve perfotmance? Again 73 or 74% rpms..  2 percent cowl.. throttle at 85 to 90 percent. (Typo ten percents 'n' had an m) I edit the mission(typo 11 period connecting words) to start at 3000m to dive on the bombers.

Also anecdotal but I really(typo 12 n connects words) must point this out. If people (typon13 people's onwasnanni) want tracks ask - Im SHOCKED I have beem wounded by fire (engine) and thats it. After(typo 14 SP)  the head on I dead up approach from six and get shot to shit every time.(typo 15 b for v im every) I never get pked even whem Im on their tale waaay to long

Constrast to mission (typo 16 . Connects sentences) 1 for BoM in a 109 F4.  Peshkas. First shot PKd. Anyone by the by know whem the daily Heinkel attacks stop? Thats when I (typo 17 words commected by b) transfer.to a typo 18 words connected by a .) Mig3 squad

Next plane (typo 18 z should he x) I wamma learn.  When I get back into my groce Ill play (typo 19 h should be y)  the much (typ0 20 b should be h) more flexible and realistic (and lets you play so much (TYPO 21 I should be u) more of the war. Western front early 44 is so much more fair)

Finally its been adressed before. But I want to clarify about the mustang. I want to focus now on

109 G14 and 190 D amd A8

P51 and P38.

So Im pretty good except tips on (typos 22-4 z to x 2 .'s connect words)  A8 speed would help.   P51 i get... what bemefits are there going beyond 2700.rpm

.i seem.to.fly.plemty fast and not wear my.engine out and 2700 is a sweet spot.

Some did mention manually controlling thr rad for best speed. What should I set it to and when? Does this affect things much?  How much do dxtra ammo and 6 guns hurt performance? If I took 4 and no extra ammo would it be *that* noticeable??

Besides centering thr ball any ither tips? I have trouvle trimming the ball sometimes. It seems no matger what i do I cant keep her at a perfect angle - you know level and totally striaght which you need to reliably trim yaw.

Any help is appreciated

Im.well aware of the vids and Ill watch but Id like help on

What Mig 3 squadrons did.more a2a than a2g.  Otherwise should I fly il2s until Stalingrad, try to get imto Yak 1 Bs or maybe P40s umtil the La5 M82 F and all that.  If I survive..im.looking.for tips.about the mig 3 or any other planes (yak 1b too!) For best performamce please.

Also Im rusty - what armaments can the mig csrry for guns

Edit ; just tried extra ammo but 4 .50s for a He111 intercept. Bagged 2 a 110 shot me down. All missions end at best with heavy engine damage and bullet holes ebery where.  Ive only been wounded by fire (literally) and this was mt first shoot down by enemy plane.

The 4 .50s - especially if you can aim are *plenty* and the performance... one missions hard to tell but the extra ammo alone isnworth it.  I figured before I could average 3 He111s per mission against AI with 6 .50s and extra ammo.  It was arnd 150 per gun... the amount increased *alot* per gun subtracting 2.  Will comment more after another mission or two an then sorry but have to commit heresy and fly.my Tomcat.. the FP podcast got to me. I need some tomcat in my life.

For the game not named btw I own maybe half modules mostly older ones. No cool harrier f18 or f16 for me.  The p51 withbthe dm and lackluster .50s was sad.  The f86 was cool but theres not a lot to do. I outright regret buying the ka50.  I also dont use the gazelle. The F5s cool but.. it isnt used much.  The Mig21 uses to be fun tonfly they did a patch and it broke my.track ir

Only plane. Im sure im forgetting a plane or 2.. for example I wish instead of ka50 mi8 or viggen.  Perhaps instesd of.mustang a f16 or 18 or mirage or harrier. Instead of a gazelle any of the named.

Now the 2 modules that made it ALLL worth it.  The Uh1.  Its a delight to master.  Its just... i cant explain it

I will.never tire of even.fu*king arnd in her and Im pretty good too (accdg.to.others) note this means as far as insertion extraction and casevac vietnam ers thru modern era (but hueys) not gunship role.  Im just good at flying her.

Most of all.the F14. I cant say enough for this module.  Its just. Incredible.. i csnt get enough.i wish I had VR so bad as I trult wish I had a regular MP wso or pilot (tho Id have to relearn most wso RIO controls) to take advantage of the multicrew.

I was tekpted but heard bad things abt the normandy map.  I know a map in the future will be free. If.my finances.improve despite neg.reviews *I loves the PG map.and never would buy a NTTR map.of Nevada unless rich.  No comparison wars are and habe been fought there with US forces.  Really looking forward to Falklands; Syria; Afghanistan.  Ill also add I really want the F4 if they ever do it they said they will but keep delaying,  and Mi24 which they say they

are. Im not gonna name other planes I dont see happening. HB the F14 makers.saidntheyd make improved a6s and a6 ain with an eye tona module.  Given how impressive your AI backseater is in SP (its amazinf and works) itd be amazinf to see a A6 especiallt since also IIRC  a Nam.map is being made.  Ive always loved the A6s and they worjed closely with F14s

Edit see below

Edited by Sublime
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Sorry, but yeah, please get yourself a bigger phone, or connect it to a BT full size keyboard. 

It's too much of an effort to read. No fun at all... and I really tried, but even just one line ... it's too much... I just gave up...

20 minutes ago, ]LH[Tony_Kito said:

Every time I read one of your posts it hurts my brain.

Sorry buddy. I advice putting me on ignore and your brain and I wont even be visible.

1 minute ago, DD_FT- said:

Sorry, but yeah, please get yourself a bigger phone, or connect it to a BT full size keyboard. 

It's too much of an effort to read. No fun at all... and I really tried, but even just one line ... it's too much... I just gave up...

Is it the paragraphing or what 3 typos?? Seriously not being fresh. Its thumbs not the phone and Ive been making a effort

Ok guys looi been making an effort on typos etc.

If my posts annoy because theyre long or whatever please block me and you wont see my posts.

Otherwise no one is making you read my posts.

Ill proof read now but whats the issue?  3 typos? Or more paragraphs needed?  Or post length

Finally its my thumbs. Not the phone.  I have big hands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sublime said:

(...)

Is it the paragraphing or what 3 typos?? Seriously not being fresh. Its thumbs not the phone and Ive been making a effort

3? I did not count. I got as far as this bit " Said itnseemed zesty. It IS. I fly exclusively the blmber (...)  :)

I know you are making an effort, and I do want to read your post, and who knows I might have a helpful or sensible reply...  but me trying to read your post is too much of an effort for me... 

Try typing with your fingers? ✌️

Posted (edited)

I don't want to bash

So I Will give you an advice a former literature teacher gave me. And I took to heart.

Don't rush yourself, don't aim to write a lot.

Think what your main point is BEFORE writing, and after writing, READ IT, 2 or 3 times. 

Is there any correction you can make? Can you say the same but shorter/more concise?

And only there go hunting for mistakes and typos.

Againg, I'm honestly trying to give you a good advice someone gave me before.

But if you are not willing to take time on what you are trying to say, don't expect others to take time on decoding it.

Cheers

Edited by =FEW=fernando11
  • Upvote 3

No first I apologize for typos

Please look at my edit for first 1/3. 25 typos. To be fair 15 were duplicates - .s connecting words or ns and it was always sooo obviousn what I mean.  I apologize for people genuinely find it hard to read. Its not the phone. Its my hands. Not joking I can send a pic theyre almost abnormally big.  Also often Im at work or on the train. And Im sorry but sometimes theres no time to only post at home and play at home with real life

This is is something I very conciously have been trying to improve.  And Im.not denying

There were many more typos than I thought

Thats my fault alone

That said almost all it was ridiculous how obvious what I meant was; or the words were not mangled at all like some claim.

If this "makes your brain" hurt just block me.

Otherwise I get the criticism and was gonna edit the whole post

Its just too long. And i saw the typos.  Theyre definitely typos and way more than my.erroneous 2 or 3 statement.  Theyre also quite easy to still understand. 

The question more is

If you dont like my writing style which can be stream of conciousness

Typos reaaaally upset you

Or it didnt interest you

Im working on the typos.  If they make your brain hurt mute me.  Didnt interest you thats fine.  Writing still is opinion.  Block me.  I dnt mean it rude - just save us the trouble

11 minutes ago, =FEW=fernando11 said:

I don't want to bash

So I Will give you an advice a former literature teacher gave me. And I took to heart.

Think what your main point is BEFORE writing, and after writing, READ IT, 2 or 3 times. 

Is there any correction you can make? Can you say the same but shorter/more concise?

But if you are not willing to take time on what you are trying to say, don't expect others to take time on decoding it.

Cheers

And thank you for actually offering specific advice! Thank you, I specifically asked fornthis in my response

First english is my native tongue. Well german english but english

I know its ridiculous my posts arent perfect compared to people who speak 4 languages.. friend I am who I am

My writing.style I will work on, mind being verbose, all over and borderline stream of concious writing is a trap i fall into

Finally my post was partially long out of necessity. I couldnt  - in my mind - frankly put everything I put in without that length.. i hoped for example me.keeping sections on il2 and ending "on the other game" would allow disinterested parties to ignore my thoughts on said game.

Please also remember fairly or not ,(Im biased) I get a bad rap and flak on threads, weirdos under steam names who obviously are forum members trolling me online (ive quit online a few times over it..i shouldnt care but its humiliating) and if I seemed touchy frankly I tire of it.

I do not mind criticism thats constructive as I hope this response shows.  People flaming me or telling me to shutup or simply mocking me.(what adults here have NEVER drunk or stoned written a post with a legit question and the next day its a typo mess? Apparently only me)

Again Im not the victim. Nor are people who opened my post, let typos or whatever bother them and then complained with out offering constructive criticism.

To be fair the "crowd" while piling on in record time was waaay nicer than the last few.  You know it tells me if youre getting annoyed at my posts but read it or spend the time to post criticism (knowing itll.engender response) i have to question motives. Most especially not with your reply but i.e. "your posts make my brain hurt"  why hasnt he blocked me?  The only.answer I can think of is purely.malicious - he enjoys complaining about my posts and insulting me

Mate. Honestly, take a breath, don't be on the defensive.

Your corrections made the thing harder to read

And maybe for you, becasue you know what you are saying, it's easy. But for others might not be so.

I honestly made an effort, and I kind of, aorta understood something.

Again, can't you get across your idea with far less, more  polished writing?

2 minutes ago, AeroAce said:

Lol

?

Just now, =FEW=fernando11 said:

Mate. Honestly, take a breath, don't be on the defensive.

Your corrections made the thing harder to read

And maybe for you, becasue you know what you are saying, it's easy. But for others might not be so.

I honestly made an effort, and I kind of, aorta understood something.

Again, can't you get across your idea with far less, more  polished writing?

I know it made it FARRR harder to read didnt it? Thats the secondary reason I stopped. Primary laziness.

Buddy - "peoples brains hurt!" I HAD TO FIX THEM! Plus I wanted an accurate count whether or not I was right ( I was wrong) and to point out about half to 2/3rds of typos were .s connecting words or single letter typos.  They were all painfully easy to understand.

Re: me being defensive: please first read my latest posts.  Second if you want me to elaborate I can explain how theres been a low key steady campaign of harassment of me in threads and by certain people here and online because I had the temerity to ask anyone to help me out (wish I hadnt) as I was in a dark place and lost.my job.. id like to add within 90 days I was reemployed; have proof of me.messaging anyone who helped.me.offering money whatever.  All.but one said pay it forward.  The other hasnt asked yet for his plane. I also made a post that still.exists telln ppl.to PM me who needed help at the time.  Im.heavily.involved in some other game communities too.

TL;DR Im.on the defrnsive for a reason.  Ill.expmain if you want. Its in here.

2 Ive been making an effort.  If you really want me to embarass myself I didnt finisb 10th grade, got a ged, spent over a decadebusing drugs and going to prison. I got my ged in prison.  We all passed. No test that could.mess up probation. Dont get me wrong. I was always well read and eventually went to college.

But you guys are coming from a different world to me too.  Where people dont get mad if they cant tell the ns between words that keep.occurring must be my.large.thumbs.  again i implore you to block me. My ilk worries more about worse things.   Not that its a good thing

4 minutes ago, Calius1945 said:

Bullet Points.

Ill use them next time

I have before as I said though this became stream of concious, and in my mind bullet points didnt fit.

Appreciate the suggestion.

35 minutes ago, =FEW=fernando11 said:

I don't want to bash

Cheers

I appreciate sincere advice.

But allow me a few things. Again if you want to know why Im.defensive I have a reason I can verify.

Second some of my.past posts Bletchly couldnt have decoded.

This though? Come on.  At least 1/3 is a . Between 2 words.  Thats not rocket science. Nor is an n between words often.  Thats a sign a letter is next to one used a lot.   I admit the onus is on me.  Im not perfect.  But counting the 1st third... no one was decoding anything.  There were no MAJOR typos;  there usually was 1 typo per 4 to 6 sentences.  Thats a lot of info in there.. and what if I write 'successful.mission was flown at zyz date'

Youre claiming someone needs to decode that? I say no they dont. 

56 minutes ago, DD_FT- said:

All I can say is just mute me.  Thanks best luck.

48 minutes ago, DD_FT- said:

3? I did not count. I got as far as this bit " Said itnseemed zesty. It IS. I fly exclusively the blmber (...)  :)

I know you are making an effort, and I do want to read your post, and who knows I might have a helpful or sensible reply...  but me trying to read your post is too much of an effort for me... 

Try typing with your fingers? ✌️

I editted. far more than 3.  Perhaps 25 first third.  Of course more than 2/3s were like a . Connecting 2 words or a n.  Big fingers.  And frankly when typos repeat like that.. commonsense its just a key near intended target

1 minute ago, Count_de_Money said:

image.png.f0ac40cae3c9607d2145d389c0ef033f.png

Not sure but since it bothers you I suggest you click my name; and select "block" and do us both a favor.

1 hour ago, ]LH[Tony_Kito said:

Every time I read one of your posts it hurts my brain.

Im really sorry I hurt your brain.

Forward any MRI bills to Sublime at 123 Sesame St Ny Ny 123455

I suggest to protect yourself and myself from legal action you block me immediately.

Pls reply if you dont know how- Ill block you.

Make sure you wear your crash helmet pal!

1 hour ago, 41Sqn_Banks said:

Too long many typos; didn't read

Hello

Cheers

Please see my recommendations to others. Please block. If youre unsure how tell me

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Not sure but since it bothers you I suggest you click my name; and select "block" and do us both a favor.

why don't you just fix the original post, Sublime? 😄  It'll stop the influx of the comical responses to your post..

Holy crap. Dude you're passionate which is awesome but please, please put more effort in to your posts. You'll get more engagement.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Count_de_Money said:

why don't you just fix the original post, Sublime? 😄  It'll stop the influx of the comical responses to your post..

I fixed the first third and presented a list of the typos and most of them. If anyone thinks Im gonna spend all that time deleting .'s etc its ridiculous.  If it bothers people so much, block me. Im tired of being the "pile on guy" of choice for the forum

14 minutes ago, pfrances said:

Holy crap. Dude you're passionate which is awesome but please, please put more effort in to your posts. You'll get more engagement.

As Ive said I am definitely trying, and Im not perfect.  I always said I welcome constructive criticism.

However seriously, when half these "terrible typos" are repeats of . Between words every 4 to 6 sentences and some misplaced ns for about 2/3s its not rocket science or decoding. Its "hes got big thumbs and I know what he means but I feel like just flaming him because he seems to be an acceptable community target because he made the mistake of asking and being gifted games a year ago"

Seriously Im over it and invariably if a thread like this continues Ill be proven right when someone says "werent you gifted a game?"

Also since you upvoted the brain comment - I seriously hate having a headache. God forbid I give you one - I actually like you. (Unlike most here that I dont recognize, and Fernando who i feel actually tried to help)  Just block me. Save us the trouble.

Edited by Sublime
  • Upvote 1

I understand. And by large I dont mind.

Just that, dont get too worked up.

Keep working to improuve, and maybe writing it first with pen and paper could help you.

If you don't have time to do so, maybe you shouldn't be in a hurry to post.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Some tips to minimize TLDR:

• If you have a lot to write (and it's worth someone's time to read), make an outline of the points you want to cover, in the order in which you want to cover them. Then, fill in the content for each point in the outline.
  • Try to keep each paragraph to a few sentences of about 25 words each, max.
  • Make sure that your paragraphs have unity (all the sentences relate to one idea) and coherence (the sentences develop the idea logically)
  • Separate each paragraph with a blank line.
  • Consider adding a heading before a group of paragraphs that go together. Make the heading stand out (e.g., bold, different size or colour). You could use your outline for the headings.
  • Use bullet points for lists
Edited by JimTM
  • Upvote 3

To Sublime

I have just submitted an application to Her Britannic Majesty's Government ,to appoint you in a senior post in our Civil Service.

Just ask for Sir Humphrey or Bernard, they will welcome you with open arms to fully explain and clarify the governments position on current affairs.

This is not a joke, you would fit in very well................nice pension also.....good luck old boy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sublime said:

Some discussed taking P40s against He111s.  Said it seemed zesty. (Deleted an n. Typo 1) It IS. I fly exclusively the blmber intercepts have 44 HE 111s and 109 F4. All P40..

Any tips? I run 73% rpm 2 percent cowls.. i usually (t for y. Typo 2

Sorry. Of course these.. are obvious in meaning but fine) get around 250 300 (g for h, i for o #3 and 4) in dive and I (I not capitalized. Ridiculous butnmumber 5) can hold it.  Overrreving is most peoples mistakes. I havent had a single.mission I havent gotten (n connecting words typo 6) shot to (same typon7) crap by the gunners. I know its anecdotal but this careeer is 3 months in game now - 18 sorties all against HE111s.  First head on passes seem to set fires much easier and better.  Also one of each Vee if you get him to (typo 8 . Connects 2 words) drop his wingmen follow.  You can turn an entire target around hitting (nonspace typo 9) on plane from each formation. We want. Kills of course, IRL priority for me would be mission kill then trying for personal score.

And tips to improve perfotmance? Again 73 or 74% rpms..  2 percent cowl.. throttle at 85 to 90 percent. (Typo ten percents 'n' had an m) I edit the mission(typo 11 period connecting words) to start at 3000m to dive on the bombers.

Also anecdotal but I really(typo 12 n connects words) must point this out. If people (typon13 people's onwasnanni) want tracks ask - Im SHOCKED I have beem wounded by fire (engine) and thats it. After(typo 14 SP)  the head on I dead up approach from six and get shot to shit every time.(typo 15 b for v im every) I never get pked even whem Im on their tale waaay to long

Constrast to mission (typo 16 . Connects sentences) 1 for BoM in a 109 F4.  Peshkas. First shot PKd. Anyone by the by know whem the daily Heinkel attacks stop? Thats when I (typo 17 words commected by b) transfer.to a typo 18 words connected by a .) Mig3 squad

Next plane (typo 18 z should he x) I wamma learn.  When I get back into my groce Ill play (typo 19 h should be y)  the much (typ0 20 b should be h) more flexible and realistic (and lets you play so much (TYPO 21 I should be u) more of the war. Western front early 44 is so much more fair)

Finally its been adressed before. But I want to clarify about the mustang. I want to focus now on

109 G14 and 190 D amd A8

P51 and P38.

So Im pretty good except tips on (typos 22-4 z to x 2 .'s connect words)  A8 speed would help.   P51 i get... what bemefits are there going beyond 2700.rpm

.i seem.to.fly.plemty fast and not wear my.engine out and 2700 is a sweet spot.

Some did mention manually controlling thr rad for best speed. What should I set it to and when? Does this affect things much?  How much do dxtra ammo and 6 guns hurt performance? If I took 4 and no extra ammo would it be *that* noticeable??

Besides centering thr ball any ither tips? I have trouvle trimming the ball sometimes. It seems no matger what i do I cant keep her at a perfect angle - you know level and totally striaght which you need to reliably trim yaw.

Any help is appreciated

Im.well aware of the vids and Ill watch but Id like help on

What Mig 3 squadrons did.more a2a than a2g.  Otherwise should I fly il2s until Stalingrad, try to get imto Yak 1 Bs or maybe P40s umtil the La5 M82 F and all that.  If I survive..im.looking.for tips.about the mig 3 or any other planes (yak 1b too!) For best performamce please.

Also Im rusty - what armaments can the mig csrry for guns

Edit ; just tried extra ammo but 4 .50s for a He111 intercept. Bagged 2 a 110 shot me down. All missions end at best with heavy engine damage and bullet holes ebery where.  Ive only been wounded by fire (literally) and this was mt first shoot down by enemy plane.

The 4 .50s - especially if you can aim are *plenty* and the performance... one missions hard to tell but the extra ammo alone isnworth it.  I figured before I could average 3 He111s per mission against AI with 6 .50s and extra ammo.  It was arnd 150 per gun... the amount increased *alot* per gun subtracting 2.  Will comment more after another mission or two an then sorry but have to commit heresy and fly.my Tomcat.. the FP podcast got to me. I need some tomcat in my life.

For the game not named btw I own maybe half modules mostly older ones. No cool harrier f18 or f16 for me.  The p51 withbthe dm and lackluster .50s was sad.  The f86 was cool but theres not a lot to do. I outright regret buying the ka50.  I also dont use the gazelle. The F5s cool but.. it isnt used much.  The Mig21 uses to be fun tonfly they did a patch and it broke my.track ir

Only plane. Im sure im forgetting a plane or 2.. for example I wish instead of ka50 mi8 or viggen.  Perhaps instesd of.mustang a f16 or 18 or mirage or harrier. Instead of a gazelle any of the named.

Now the 2 modules that made it ALLL worth it.  The Uh1.  Its a delight to master.  Its just... i cant explain it

I will.never tire of even.fu*king arnd in her and Im pretty good too (accdg.to.others) note this means as far as insertion extraction and casevac vietnam ers thru modern era (but hueys) not gunship role.  Im just good at flying her.

Most of all.the F14. I cant say enough for this module.  Its just. Incredible.. i csnt get enough.i wish I had VR so bad as I trult wish I had a regular MP wso or pilot (tho Id have to relearn most wso RIO controls) to take advantage of the multicrew.

I was tekpted but heard bad things abt the normandy map.  I know a map in the future will be free. If.my finances.improve despite neg.reviews *I loves the PG map.and never would buy a NTTR map.of Nevada unless rich.  No comparison wars are and habe been fought there with US forces.  Really looking forward to Falklands; Syria; Afghanistan.  Ill also add I really want the F4 if they ever do it they said they will but keep delaying,  and Mi24 which they say they

are. Im not gonna name other planes I dont see happening. HB the F14 makers.saidntheyd make improved a6s and a6 ain with an eye tona module.  Given how impressive your AI backseater is in SP (its amazinf and works) itd be amazinf to see a A6 especiallt since also IIRC  a Nam.map is being made.  Ive always loved the A6s and they worjed closely with F14s

Edit see below

4 hours ago, Sublime said:

No first I apologize for typos

Please look at my edit for first 1/3. 25 typos. To be fair 15 were duplicates - .s connecting words or ns and it was always sooo obviousn what I mean.  I apologize for people genuinely find it hard to read. Its not the phone. Its my hands. Not joking I can send a pic theyre almost abnormally big.  Also often Im at work or on the train. And Im sorry but sometimes theres no time to only post at home and play at home with real life

This is is something I very conciously have been trying to improve.  And Im.not denying

There were many more typos than I thought

Thats my fault alone

That said almost all it was ridiculous how obvious what I meant was; or the words were not mangled at all like some claim.

If this "makes your brain" hurt just block me.

Otherwise I get the criticism and was gonna edit the whole post

Its just too long. And i saw the typos.  Theyre definitely typos and way more than my.erroneous 2 or 3 statement.  Theyre also quite easy to still understand. 

The question more is

If you dont like my writing style which can be stream of conciousness

Typos reaaaally upset you

Or it didnt interest you

Im working on the typos.  If they make your brain hurt mute me.  Didnt interest you thats fine.  Writing still is opinion.  Block me.  I dnt mean it rude - just save us the trouble

4 hours ago, Sublime said:

And thank you for actually offering specific advice! Thank you, I specifically asked fornthis in my response

First english is my native tongue. Well german english but english

I know its ridiculous my posts arent perfect compared to people who speak 4 languages.. friend I am who I am

My writing.style I will work on, mind being verbose, all over and borderline stream of concious writing is a trap i fall into

Finally my post was partially long out of necessity. I couldnt  - in my mind - frankly put everything I put in without that length.. i hoped for example me.keeping sections on il2 and ending "on the other game" would allow disinterested parties to ignore my thoughts on said game.

Please also remember fairly or not ,(Im biased) I get a bad rap and flak on threads, weirdos under steam names who obviously are forum members trolling me online (ive quit online a few times over it..i shouldnt care but its humiliating) and if I seemed touchy frankly I tire of it.

I do not mind criticism thats constructive as I hope this response shows.  People flaming me or telling me to shutup or simply mocking me.(what adults here have NEVER drunk or stoned written a post with a legit question and the next day its a typo mess? Apparently only me)

Again Im not the victim. Nor are people who opened my post, let typos or whatever bother them and then complained with out offering constructive criticism.

To be fair the "crowd" while piling on in record time was waaay nicer than the last few.  You know it tells me if youre getting annoyed at my posts but read it or spend the time to post criticism (knowing itll.engender response) i have to question motives. Most especially not with your reply but i.e. "your posts make my brain hurt"  why hasnt he blocked me?  The only.answer I can think of is purely.malicious - he enjoys complaining about my posts and insulting me

I forgot what I was going to say

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)

What I don't understand is that sometimes your posts come out just great mate, but at times like a dog's breakfast. This time it's complete and utter gobbledygook.

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, =FEW=fernando11 said:

all the entire post is crap. Except for this 2 lines, they are God.

53 minutes ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

all the entire post is crap. Except for this 2 lines, they are God.

By the way this was not said as an atack. But as an honest advice.

I usualy write "in a hurry" myself, and half the time it comes across as a bit of a mess...

Lucky I'm not a native english speaker, so I try to take the time to double check. 

Also my mobile trying to autocorrect in another lenguaje doesn't help

:)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

With all sincerity I hope you are able to get to the bottom of whatever the underlying problem is, because you have shown you are well capable of it in some prior posts. All the best and I would just say try not to take comments from folks above too personally. 

Cheers 

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2020 at 6:39 PM, Bilbo_Baggins said:

What I don't understand is that sometimes your posts come out just great mate, but at times like a dog's breakfast. This time it's complete and utter gobbledygook.

Its situational.  Sometimes Im outside and the weather seems to affect it. Idk my thumbs seem to grow and shrink. Honestly no idea - Im never around a pc so when I am Im not f'ing off on forums.

22 hours ago, Bilbo_Baggins said:

With all sincerity I hope you are able to get to the bottom of whatever the underlying problem is, because you have shown you are well capable of it in some prior posts. All the best and I would just say try not to take comments from folks above too personally. 

Cheers 

Thank you I really appreciate that

On 3/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, SirFlappy said:

To Sublime

I have just submitted an application to Her Britannic Majesty's Government ,to appoint you in a senior post in our Civil Service.

Just ask for Sir Humphrey or Bernard, they will welcome you with open arms to fully explain and clarify the governments position on current affairs.

This is not a joke, you would fit in very well................nice pension also.....good luck old boy!

Thank christ. I needed to get out of America somehow.  I always thought theyd deport me somehow because I was born in Germany albeit on a air force base.  Thanks - when Im in Ill make you an OBE or whatever lime - er British award you want!

On 3/12/2020 at 1:23 PM, =FEW=fernando11 said:

I understand. And by large I dont mind.

Just that, dont get too worked up.

Keep working to improuve, and maybe writing it first with pen and paper could help you.

Its 2020 man I cant use a pen and paper. My sex life would evaporate if I touched a paper.

I know this may not be a problem for you ;) but trust me its a no go

PS @Bilbo_Baggins drink doesnt help either ;) but frankly I dont get it.  A LOT of my posts ramble or are messy.. no problem.  Other days seem boring, I get 'dogpiled' and people say "whoa touchy" but Id advise them to have an entire thread dedicated to saying "your post sucked"

Dont worry I get annoyed reading it and it disappears.  Ffs you guys arent real to me - your people online.  This is why frankly Im not going to lose sleep over my posts and I advised anyone who seemed upset at my posts messiness to save us *both* the trouble and block me.  Whether or not I dropped out of highschool is irrelevant; Im not illiterate and went to college.  Im frankly just lazy with my typing often, however have tried to make an effort here out of annoyance because I genuinely would rather discuss ... the game.. but not grammar.   However,  many dont seem to grasp for me its a luxury to play now.  Most of my game time is through you people on youtube and forums.  And often I post in front of.. people who could affect my employment so its surreptitious.  If youre going to tell me to sit around at work sometimes and just stare at the wall and not post because I have big thumbs and typos or because its rainy (not raining) out and Im forced to stand somewhere for work or be outside 7 hours --(idk if rainy like mist and cold humidity even affects it though it seems it affects my screen) - Im sorry forum; but Im not going to f off and leave over grammar. Sorry.  Sorry for the grammar. Luckily as I said theres a block button so we can coexist all.

(You wasnt *you* Bilbo)

Edited by Sublime

1 hour ago, Sublime said:

Its 2020 man I cant use a pen and paper. My sex life would evaporate if I touched a paper.

Not to add to the dogpile but...  Are you really sure about that?

Maybe work on your spacing. 
The typos aren't so bad, but the giant block of text and your stream of consciousness writing style makes discerning individual points a real challenge.

Posted (edited)

It was a joke.  Yes I have such a raging sex life I cant even proofread.  Chicks swoon when they come inside my place and see a track ir and joystick setup.  Its a total lady killer thing to tell them why the P51 is so special in this game. Lemme tell ya..

13 hours ago, Ram399 said:

Not to add to the dogpile but...  Are you really sure about that?

Maybe work on your spacing. 
The typos aren't so bad, but the giant block of text and your stream of consciousness writing style makes discerning individual points a real challenge.

"Is that.. a track ir pro?  Oh my.."

Edited by Sublime
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Hi Sublime (again)

I dont follow posts here much and just stumbled on yours by accident.

Trying to read it is impossible without an Enigma decrypting machine (which I do not have!!).

Assuming your not doing this on purpose for the attention (who knows apart from you?)

your last few entries show you are more than capable of typing readable , intelligent and amusing posts.

Therefore just continue as you have the last few times ,without all the nonsense of your first posting.

Dont take anything said to heart (assuming your not trolling!),as people (including me in my first post) are just taking the pee out of your totally unreadable writing , not you personally.

Just write like you can prove you did above and people will talk about the subject rather than the poster.

P.S - if its just lazyness and you cant be arsed to tidy up what you write, dont bother to reply back saying how offended you are...because thats your own look out!

All the best from England (or Limeyland to you Mr Yank lol)

Edited by SirFlappy

I tried to make sense of it... But it just jumps around too much and seems like a lot of disjointed thoughts streaming out. 

It was a silly unreadable post and appeared as if written by a underage child  so I took his advice and did block him.

Posted (edited)

Then how do I see your post? Fml I have to block all the pedants and assho-  grammar nazis too?

Edited by Sublime

Posted (edited)

I would not worry  much about spelling ....I just looked at what I said before and noticed I spelt apart as "appart"(now corrected!) .......I think that deserves  6 months in Dachau from your Nazi friends!!

Its amazing how we can all spell things wrong when thinking what to write instead of how to spell and the grammar.

In other words a triviality.............the most important thing is to say what you want without too much clutter...thats the thing you missed in your first post m8.

Edited by SirFlappy
  • Thanks 1

Anyone who doesnt actively dislike me or doesnt want to troll pls see my new post.  Its basically what I was originally tried to say.

Thanks all again now lets let this one die? Not being a hypcrite purposefully on posting and asking that just wanted to retype some of that. I think if you compare the 2 and think how if you maybe smoked herb and drank a couple beers (not wrecked not sober) it may make a lot more sense

My point is I want to provide a clearer message of what I was typing. I know ppl are given to hyperbole but it was as if I tried to post in hieroglyphs.  If you read the new post and gonback to this first post maybe youll understand my frustration - its very easy to get what Im talking about in the new post.  This one Im biased on of course.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Anyone who doesnt actively dislike me or doesnt want to troll pls see my new post.  Its basically what I was originally tried to say.

I'm not willing to ignore you nor do I dislike you, just because you apparently have some spelling and grammar issues. That is absolutely nonsense

and I don't really understand people waiting to bash on you for the known reason. But those very same people most likely loved to molest and mob

others in school, especially younger and weaker ones, so they can feel even stronger - I have no respect for those people and their behavior. Period!

As for your post, which are very often with good intentions and sensible, you should perhaps keep it short and not packed with many different matters

in it. I know, it sometimes is difficult to concentrate on one thing and go step by step, but I think you will get more answers and finally get your objective.

Keep it simple and moderately short, although I really prefer your style better than the twitter style used nowadays.

And regarding the ignore list (I call it idiots list), don't ask people to put you on their ignore list. Better make sure to update YOUR ignore list and put

those who deserve it. It's easy and you won't waste your time with those people anymore.

As English is not my native tongue, I try to write as correct as possible and try to avoid spelling / grammar errors. So, sorry if I still failed to do so.

Cheerio

• Thanks 1

Hey thanks.

A lot of the original post was rewritten and if you read my p40 defending moscow post and read this it may make more sense. I went into much more detail about things I liked disliked and learned from this interesting career mode.  Its certainly unique

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2020 at 11:34 AM, Sublime said:

(what adults here have NEVER drunk or stoned written a post with a legit question and the next day its a typo mess? Apparently only me)

That’s the only thing you’ve said which makes any sense... and it explains a lot :wacko:

Edited by SharpeXB
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@Sublime

Like @-=-THERION said, many of us here appreciate an honest and well intentioned post. Your post, however, lacks organization and proper grammar. There is barely any punctuation as well as coherence and it just looks like a word salad to me. This is probably due to the fact that you try to write as you speak but it really makes it hard to understand. We all make mistakes writing and no one is perfect, specially when using our cell phones, but, please, consider keeping it short, to the point, and, please, please, use some commas and periods every now and then.

Good luck and stay safe from the coronavirus!

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2