Sign in to follow this  
Schwieger

No Cockpit View Center in MiG

Posted (edited)

Hey all,

I've been having an issue with the MiG-3 (pictured below) where when I press "Pilot Head Snap: Position Center" (default is "5" on the keypad) it does not actually center the pilot head in the cockpit, but rather moves the camera off to look out of the side of the aircraft. Additionally, I've noticed that occasionally, when I spawn in with the MiG, that my view also defaults to the below-pictured angle, although this is not consistently the case (I have a sneaking suspicion the view angle upon spawning is random and may very well be an independent issue entirely). 

Anyway, I've only noticed this issue with the MiG-3. I've tested it in singleplayer in both a parked plane and one I established an airstart for, as well as in multiplayer across a couple of different servers. Specific settings of the MiG do not appear to make any difference here as I've taken different loadouts and still am plagued by this issue. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated (or, if it is unfortunately the case, clarification that this isn't an issue that I can fix on my end).

Thanks,

~Schwieger

MiG.thumb.png.f397909971a7e562ea9c94414a93780c.png

Edited by Schwieger

@Schwieger

In the Il-2 Folder\data\ LuaScripts\snapviews folder, please delete the file mig3s24.svc.

After restarting the program, the view should be restored

9 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

@Schwieger

In the Il-2 Folder\data\ LuaScripts\snapviews folder, please delete the mig3s24 file.svc.

After restarting the program, the view should be restored

Rapidus -

This appears to have worked. Appreciate your help. 

~Schwieger

• Thanks 1