SimShaker random deactivation after using for a while.

Hi guys, before I hassle Andre, has anyone had their Simshaker Wings software activation stop working, I started mine up today and it said it was in Demo mode and need activating, I did that and it told me I now had 3 activation's left out of the 4 I started with. Yesterday and for the past 2 weeks since purchase it was fully activated with my 1st activation, anyone else had this happen.

Cheers

10 hours ago, SCU_Server said:

Hi guys, before I hassle Andre, has anyone had their Simshaker Wings software activation stop working, I started mine up today and it said it was in Demo mode and need activating, I did that and it told me I now had 3 activation's left out of the 4 I started with. Yesterday and for the past 2 weeks since purchase it was fully activated with my 1st activation, anyone else had this happen.

Cheers

So far i've only had to re-activate after a full windows re-install. 

I can understand having to activate it after a clean Windows install, this softwear has acted a little bit strange on my PC so far, I know Andre is active here I will wait to see if he answers before emailing him about it.

• 10 months later...

I have this issue too...

I have activated sim shaker wings and it works fine for a few sessions, then goes back to demo mode ?? I have entered the activation code twice now, but after a few sessions it will start in demo mode again.  I'm running out of activations

7 hours ago, J5_NiiranenVR-Gfr said:

Send a email to Andre and he send you new activation ... Happens for me too , and he send it really quickly 

Thanks - I'll do that

Did it activate permanently, or do you have to enter the monsterly long code to activate it every time?

• 1 month later...

I just had mine de-activate itself last week. No changes to my computer or Windows. Maybe some random Windows Update???   

Either way, I went back to my email and reactivated. No issue.