Blasterlasvideo

#10032 Error occurred while receiving results ...

Posted (edited)

I've get this error message after completing a Quick Mission in IL 2 Sturmovik.

#10032 Error occurred while receiving results from offline log parser module.

I am running the latest Win 10...have reinstalled game and Steam (using VR) several times...have checked game for file completeness... always play Steam Online...

All other VR games run with no issues. I also get this error when running IL2 pancake. When I start running missions/campaigns this will prevent me from getting end game flight data, kills, etc. Game killer for me.

The Devs suggestions were pretty general and did not resolve the problem. At wits end trying to solve this issue. 

Edited by Blasterlasvideo

Posted (edited)

Hi,

after reading all the #10032 Error posts and googled some parts of the varius error messages, I would blame drivers and/or windows system for it (could be registry , some windows component or windows itself). Because everyone who has confirmed that they solved the problem has reported a driver / Windows problem. 

After a check of newest and maybe some previous (gpu) drivers i would try to reinstall Win.

Maybe also this post and its included link contains a tip to solve the problem.

Edited by CorvusX

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, CorvusX said:

Hi,

after reading all the #10032 Error posts and googled some parts of the varius error messages, I would blame drivers and/or windows system for it (could be registry , some windows component or windows itself). Because everyone who has confirmed that they solved the problem has reported a driver / Windows problem. 

After a check of newest and maybe some previus (gpu) drivers i would try to reinstall Win.

Maybe also this post and its included link contains a tip to solve the problem.

Thanks Corvus X!

Yes, Ive done them same research process and seen the other solutions. The link you provided me is not the same error message I get, but my issue does involve the BoS.LogParser.Offline function.

#10032 Error occurred while receiving results from offline log parser module"

This user has the same issues I do and they were not resolved by resintalling windows.

Unfortunately the solution to reinstall windows is more of a pain in the ass than its worth to me and seems unlikely to resolve the problem. If that ends up being the only way I can resolve this issue, I will probably just continue to fly BoS without the end of mission feedback . And eventually just go back to flying in DCS where I dont have this issue at all. 

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Blasterlasvideo said:

Unfortunately the solution to reinstall windows is more of a pain in the ass than its worth to me

I totally  understand this.

You also can  try to "update" Win 10 again with an installation medium of Win 10.

Generate an USB-drive from the latest Win 10 iso and run the setup.exe inside your installed win.

It should give you the option to "update" Win 10 with keeping your current settings (it's like an upgrade installation).

Off topic:

I recomend to clone Win 10 (including it's "system partitions") from time to time to an "external" drive (it should not be a real external drive to keep it's bootability), I use a hdd removable frame that can be turned on/off and a program like Paragons Partition Manager  you also can use Acronis etc. 

I clone Win 2-4 times a year and if something gets broken on my "Main"-Win-System I easily can switch and work on with not too much lost data.

This reduces my fear of what happens if the Win SSD breaks one day.

Edited by CorvusX

Posted (edited)

Good information. Thanks again.

I recently did a full windows update before installing IL2. I hadnt used this computer for 6 months and decided to bring it up to date. So in essence I did the update process you suggested. This problem seems unique to IL2 since all other VR / Steam games and DCS run just fine.

Hi Blaster,

I never found any solution to resolve it and always experiment this problem unfortunately...All is working fine then, don't know why, 10032 problem appears...

On 3/9/2020 at 1:50 AM, Blasterlasvideo said:

Bump.

Bump

Hi Blastervideo,

If you find a solution, let me know.

Thank you

After fruitless contact with the devs and extensive research, Ive given up and gone back to DCS. 

One of the things that attracted me to IL2 were all the different missions and campaigns. And since none of that information is documented and recorded because of this error problem, continuing on is a big waste of time.

If you ever figure it out, please let me know since I prefer IL2 over DCS.