namhee2

The corona virus and the best antidote ....

As the virus is slowly spreading worldwide, always remember to stay calm. It's a fact, there is definitely no antidote from medicine.
My way is:

Cartolina Corona_01-1.jpg

• Haha 4

I read that Corona has lost like $455 million over this scare, that's a lot of seriously stupid people. 

(Honestly I thought their business would improve.)

Agreed ... what better to fight Covid-19 than with ... Corona Extra ... Cheers 🙂

However, here in the Old continent we are getting quite disturbed about it as it hits us too.

You can't fight this ... at least in our World Wars we could fight like hell but this enemy is the most powerful yet biggest coward of them all ... it preys on the weak.

We can only drink to forget hoping the spirit of this nice Corona (beer) will protect us ! 

Im in Thailand right now for holidays. I didn't wear those face masks at any point. [edited] off, life's too short to be worrying about such things, if I die, I die happily.

7 minutes ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

Im in Thailand right now for holidays. I didn't wear those face masks at any point. [edited] off, life's too short to be worrying about such things, if I die, I die happily.

And those around you?

3 minutes ago, Majakowski said:

And those around you?

the spread is unavoidable, I can't change that, and you won't necessarily die if you get the virus.

Corona beer has been proven to spread the virus.  DO NOT dispose of this beer down your drain as this will also expose you.  Instead, ship all Corona beer to me for proper disposal.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

the spread is unavoidable, I can't change that, and you won't necessarily die if you get the virus.

It is only unavoidable if no one tries to avoid it. And yes, you can change this if you prevent to spread it in the first place. It is your decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, VBF-12_Stick-95 said:

ship all Corona beer to me for proper disposal

Very brave of you, but we can't accept your sacrifice 🙂

Unfortunately, just like in a war, an epidemic like this only brings out the worst in people !  

1 hour ago, Majakowski said:

It is only unavoidable if no one tries to avoid it.

You should enjoy it. It is the first time in a while that China had clean air.

1 minute ago, ATAG_SKUD said:

i'm in lockdown-no fun

Indeed ATAG_SKUD, I'm afraid none of us is gonna have much fun for much longer !!!

People start to panic here as well ... in Europe.

3 hours ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

You're supposed to wear the mask to protect others. And yes, I probably will die if I catch it.

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

I probably will die if I catch it.

Even if we don't die from it, if I look at the patient's suffering ... it's horrible !

i dont understand why such a fuss for a desease with less lethality than the flue

58 minutes ago, raaaid said:

i dont understand why such a fuss for a desease with less lethality than the flue

Current state of knowledge is, that the lethality of Covid 19 is about 7 to 10 times higher than that of the flue. 

Posted (edited)

i wonder if theyre not telling the whole truth:

this 5th of january i caught a nasty flue in the north of spain which symptons i had never had before

my lungs stuck so i just could oxigenate by hyperventilating and i sounded nasty breathing

i was thinking i was gonna have the horrible death of slowly axfisiating though i got console next day i wouldnt mind though it lasted for a month

still didnt call the doctors i rather die than going crying to death oh proctor god please save me i dont wanna die

good for the corona humanity was needing some predators, future generations will grate him

edit:

imho the corona virus its just this years flue

it was around already here recently i rememebr a director got mad out of a concert from so many people coughing

Edited by raaaid

1 hour ago, Majakowski said:

the lethality of Covid 19 is about 7 to 10 times higher than that of the flue

good for covi since ill finally be able to get a job

my advice:

learn to hyperventilate

11 hours ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

I have to agree with this.

So much fear mongering over this, people die everyday, no point in worrying about it. If you're in good health you're probably not gonna die from the virus, it's mostly old and people who don't have strong immune systems (pretty much like every other disease/virus)

5 hours ago, raaaid said:

imho the corona virus its just this years flue

Pretty much this, nothing new imo. In a few years they'll be another disease or virus that people fear, it will always happen, nothing to really stress over.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Well, the bad news is that it is spreading relatively rapidly, the good news is that this epidemic could be far far worse. SARS, for example,  was much more perilous (but spread far less quickly). The vast majority won't get the virus, and the vast majority that do will be just fine in the end (many/most with moderate, minor, or almost no symptoms)- however, we owe it to our families, neighbours, co-workers to at least be vigilant regarding it's spread - slowing it down saves lives as there are indeed many seniors, very young, and people with other health conditions whom this virus may be very nasty to (and indeed deadly) - plus the  otherwise healthy outliers who take a very rare lethal hit. Life isn't just about you - be thoughtful and proactive, but also don't panic. Wishing you and your family good health.

Edited by Redwo1f
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Legioneod said:

I have to agree with this.

So much fear mongering over this, people die everyday, no point in worrying about it. If you're in good health you're probably not gonna die from the virus, it's mostly old and people who don't have strong immune systems (pretty much like every other disease/virus)

Pretty much this, nothing new imo. In a few years they'll be another disease or virus that people fear, it will always happen, nothing to really stress over.

I also have to agree with this.

5 hours ago, raaaid said:

oh proctor god please save me i dont wanna die

A classic raaaidism!  "proctor" I presume is a freudian slip disguised as a mis-type wrapped in a language barrier?

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, catchov said:

A classic raaaidism!  "proctor" I presume is a freudian slip disguised as a mis-type wrapped in a language barrier?

hint: im dixlesic,

yes i dont like doctors playing with peoples deep feelings to earn a litle paper god

and all its a rightout lie

i checked the symptons and by january the 5th i caught the cobid19, as the usual flue i was carefull not to spread it but for me the sympton i had never had before was the lack of air:

when you catch it sleep partially incorporated and learn to hyperventilate concious

seriously for 5 seconds i thought of calling the proctors, i was axfisiating slowly for 3 days, worse than trump simulated drowning torture

i remember the first day i slep for 28 hours, then your lungs get congestionated and theres no usefull breathing surface on the lungs

i was concious the damn virus was trying to kill me by congestionating my lungs and not let me breath

however hard i coughed i could not expell the mucosity of my lungs that didnt let me breath

and trust me i caught many times the flue and what i caught this januray was not the flue

Edited by raaaid

7 hours ago, Majakowski said:

Current state of knowledge is, that the lethality of Covid 19 is about 7 to 10 times higher than that of the flue. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

So far, 92880 cases, 3168 deaths. That's 3.4% of deaths so far.

It may lower slightly, as people take less time to die than heal, but this effect is losing weight.

Those who could care less probably don't have parents or grandparents in their 80's.  Among confirmed cases, the death rate is in the over 80 yo group is 21.9%.

I'm not so lucky.

Posted (edited)

yeah my mom died from the flue i feel your pain

but dont worry tu much, tv is doing its thing soon with the spring it will be over

breathing deseases base on the cold when i caught i had gone in tshirt in full winter the previous way

i do again now to show off and laugh but this fights panic seed unnneceseraily by tv

Edited by raaaid

2 hours ago, Legioneod said:

That's always true my friend, until the day when it isn't.

Is this that day? Perhaps not, however best to check your normalcy bias at the door.

its a weapon

it was used against me cause i was wearing a narrow moustache:

...anyway.

There's more going on than most of you realize here in the states.

I'm on the ground in Wa State and have heard a few things from emergency responders etc, not to mention even publicized things are troubling.

I'm not even going to spin down those paths here.

We're prepared.

1 hour ago, Gambit21 said:

That's always true my friend, until the day when it isn't.

Is this that day? Perhaps not, however best to check your normalcy bias at the door.

I'm sure one day there'll be some crazy disease that kills everyone but at the same time I'm not going to worry about it. No point in worrying about things you cannot control, I'll do my best to stay healthy but no point in worrying yourself to death or being overly cautious.

Posted (edited)

i feel guilty for enjoying the show i hope tomorrow its cold to be able to go on a tshirt :)

as the joker used to say if you have to go do it with an smile

Edited by raaaid

Just now, Legioneod said:

I'm sure one day there'll be some crazy disease that kills everyone but at the same time I'm not going to worry about it. No point in worrying about things you cannot control, I'll do my best to stay healthy but no point in worrying yourself to death or being overly cautious.

I'm with you until the no point in being "overly cautious" part, (what does that mean?) or better put, you can simply be pragmatic, or to put it another way, don't be an idiot.

I'm not fearful, just pragmatic...so there's no reason to jump all the way to "worry yourself to death"....there's a middle ground.

It's easy enough for now to avoid doing certain things taking some simple precautions. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

I'm with you until the no point in being "overly cautious" part, (what does that mean?) or better put, you can simply be pragmatic, or to put it another way, don't be an idiot.

I'm not fearful, just pragmatic...so there's no reason to jump all the way to "worry yourself to death"....there's a middle ground.

It's easy enough for now to avoid doing certain things taking some simple precautions. 

I mean there's no point in being so cautious and paranoid that you don't enjoy life. If you're so cautious/worried that you struggle to function each day then there's a problem.

That's all I mean by don't be overly cautious.

Edited by Legioneod

seems we are being exterminated by the powers to be, ill enjoy being the last man on earth i hope so you do :)

Eat,drink and be merry,

Just don't do it in public  

:drinks:

Posted (edited)

Could be asked Dra. Shengli She , financed by millions of $ to research the test research financed studies success  transmission of the coronavirus from bats & pangolin  to humans in the period of 2015-18 and it’s lethality ? 
‘Pangolin a animal with danger of stinging: 

Edited by RAY-EU
The China’s laboratory biological weapons is close the Wuhan market
  • Upvote 1