How to set joystick to turret movement?

Oscar19681

What’s up fellow tankers, I was wondering where to set turret movement to the joystick. I can’t seem to find it in the settings keymapping anywhere. At least it’s not in the tank controls menu

Hi Oscar, been looking for the same thing myself today. Apparently that's not an option and one of the most griped about issues, especially for VR users. Looking through some threads, it looks like some folks got joystick control to work using a third party program: 

2 hours ago, HokieRob said:

Hi Oscar, been looking for the same thing myself today. Apparently that's not an option and one of the most griped about issues, especially for VR users. Looking through some threads, it looks like some folks got joystick control to work using a third party program: 

Ah thanks for the heads up 👍

• 5 months later...

Still try to get a warthog set setup for TC.

Messing with JoyToKey was suggested by Thad, but it's kind of frustrating to get it working right, and not screwing up my IL2 settings. ...

You'll have to switch setups, while changing ... Otherwise the Coffee peculator starts up turning on some water tap:

PS what i want to set up is drive and turn/aim the turret ans shoot at the same time in SP mode.