PatrickAWlson

PWCG 8.2.0 for Flying Circus

Sweet!  covid quarantine vacation just got more tolerable  … thank you Patrick!

Thanks!   Looks good so far.   

But how do you get 'Mission Accomplished'  ?    I have flown quite a few missions where the patrol route was flown, the balloon shot down, etc,  and landed safely back at the drome only to find 'Mission Failed'.     Counting kills is fun, but for a mission oriented guy like me, I like to know if the squads efforts are advancing the war effort....

On 3/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, Jaus said:

Thanks!   Looks good so far.   

But how do you get 'Mission Accomplished'  ?    I have flown quite a few missions where the patrol route was flown, the balloon shot down, etc,  and landed safely back at the drome only to find 'Mission Failed'.     Counting kills is fun, but for a mission oriented guy like me, I like to know if the squads efforts are advancing the war effort....

The whole mission accomplished thing is an in game mechanism that PWCG informs but does not care about.  PWCG is coded such that survival = mission accomplished and it used to work that way.  I think something changed in game in terms of mission evaluation because right now it seems like success/failure i semi random.  Since it is not working as intended it is something I will have to revisit, but since PWCG doesn't care one way or the other it's not at the top of my list.

Thanks, until now i have not done much with PWCG ... Maybe a brave move, considering 5.000 is about to be launched?

But i am certainly interested in the FC1 version!

22 minutes ago, jollyjack said:

Thanks, until now i have not done much with PWCG ... Maybe a brave move, considering 5.000 is about to be launched?

But i am certainly interested in the FC1 version!

It's just a Java program.  Takes about 5 minutes to install - pretty much an unzip.  Give it a try.  If you don't like it, uninstall is as simple as deleting the PWCG directory so there's not anything to lose.

Just created an FC1 thing, but where can i find the files to load in the game FC1-Arras .. not in MissionData

PWCG_FC1 test.jpg

PWCGErrorLog.txt

Edited by jollyjack
error log added

@jollyjack That is written to by PWCG, so there are no files.  The error that you are getting is pretty odd.  It's not finding the player in the mission.  Can you press the Report Error button at the bottom left of the campaign and upload the zip file?

Is this problem happening on every mission?

PWCG 8.2.0

Changed trigger for battles to have them trigger when player is close.  Will reduce occurrences of battle being over when you get there.
Bugs:
Fixed error where PWCG was failing to take wounded squadron members into account when staffing a flight
Fixed error where adding a new pilot would fail for an SP campaign when there was no coop user.

New to the Game. Great work on the missions.

Thank you