LSSAH ride to hell(single mission)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, Oscar19681 said:

Excellent mission, i like your work you got talent. Only thing I would love to see though the ability to resupply. With then retarded AI is nearly impossible to save enough ammo for the final objective..

Salutations,

Failing to add the re-arm function... one can open the mission up in the editor and set a tank or tanks of your choice to unlimited ammo. I chose to give the Panthers unlimited ammo. :coffee:

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 9:55 AM, [FDP]zeufman said:

awesome mission, best i ve ever played as single mission

nice job on editing

Main script from this mission is not good and has mistakes, but I gained a lot of experience🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 12:58 PM, chilemike said:

Hello,  trying to run this mission.  I see it in game but when I click the mission it says loading mission description.  If I click the START button it goes to the select mission screen.  Thanks.

Mission will be updated for new patch, but now need fix and testing, I want add RRR point...

Thanks for updating this great mission. I want to ask if you could make a checkpoint for ammo replenishment. I tried the mission 2 times and failed at the end because I ran out of ammo. Of course did I took full APHE. Also after 1st line, a trigger spawns at guns like 50m infront  of you which is a bit weird. Otherwise I like your mission the best. Long and immersive. Playing through your Ferdinand campaign and enjoying it so far.

Edit:

On 9/25/2020 at 1:47 PM, saldy said:

Mission will be updated for new patch, but now need fix and testing, I want add RRR point...

Sorry, you are already thinking about it xD

Edited by ZeroCrack01
  • 3 months later...

Hey Saldy, this is/was a real good one. I missed a little that i couldn't use time scale for the long rides LoL. The whole platoon died on the way up BTW.

Compliments on your programming, no stutters with ultra settings etc. Job Done:

Saldy's Tiger mission done.jpg

Edited by jollyjack