J5_Baeumer

Bloody April X - Flying Circus Edition

Bloody April X Campaign - Flying Circus Edition - Register Today!  

78 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you plan on flying in this years event?

• Yes! Enlist me today!
    • I won't be flying but I'll buy war bonds from the home front.
  2. 2. What side do you prefer to fly? (side assignements cannot be guaranteed although we try to meet everyones preferences; historical units will be kept together)

• No preference - put me where you need me.
    • Entente
    • Central

Posted (edited)

I'd like to register please for Entente with No56 Squadron.  Thanks

BillyBark

Edited by BillyBark

Posted (edited)

Register me please if possible. 

My preferred mount is the Pfalz but happy to fly whatever is needed.

Edited by Snowy
Extra information

Register me please.  Ill grab more of the TWC to come across.

Entente.

Is tomorrow's practice event just going to be an open server (i.e. no organized missions)? Our group is gathering there for a practice flight at 1900 GMT.

Due to some problems with TS on last FIF (if I recall correctly), will the BA event move on to discord or other means, or we're still at TS?

Posted (edited)

Notice to Pilots updated in Original Post. 

9 hours ago, jokerBR said:

Due to some problems with TS on last FIF (if I recall correctly), will the BA event move on to discord or other means, or we're still at TS?

Interesting you should ask!  For Saturday's "server test" mission, we would greatly appreciate it if everyone would use the Flugpark Discord server so we can test it as well.  Not sure how many people are limited on such a server.

Communications - Flugpark Discord: https://discord.gg/h8MRmyN

Edited by J5_Baeumer
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

I will be flying this years bloody april with the 56 Squadron guys, can you please assign me to their group?

thanks!

Where are all the pilots?
I was sure that 17:30 GMT is 12:30  Eastern Time?
If not, please let me know what time the stress test is starting today?

Cheers.
Gen

Posted (edited)

I was able to join the discord  server but could not hear anything and could not see a flugpark multiplayer server in IL-2. There were only four servers so can someone point me in the right direction please? 
thanks in advance

Snowy

Edited by Snowy

I had mods enabled. I see it now, thanks !

If I am still on time, please register me as central, Pasao

But I can fly whatever could be needed

Thanks in advance

See Notice to Participants in first thread!  Important and timely information!

On 2/22/2020 at 6:41 AM, J5_Baeumer said:

Commanders needed to be selected and confirmed by participating pilots in the Blue and Red Team private planning areas on the J5 forum.

Knowing that this is not the right place to do so, but also that proper coordination of the war effort is important, I am offering my services to the BLUE TEAM to act as Central side commander.

• Thanks 1

I registered earlier today but forgot to put the BA_ in front, sorry. I hope it didn’t go to spam.
Which side needs more pilots or is it evenly balanced already?

No worries, Snowy, as long as your user name and email suggest your identity as being other than a spambot.  We'll put you on Entente given your avatar. :)

Posted (edited)

Despite reading Snowy forgetting the BA and also reading the instructions I also was stupid and did not add the BA either. Should be obvious though (and am already registered through the poll here) as used same username as here. I was registered on the forums for last years Black September, but not receiving any password reset emails, so presume my accounts were deleted. Tend to despise creating more accounts on forums (that will rarely use).

Edited by Oliver88

Posted (edited)

We don't delete accounts except where the account has not been used for several years, Oliver.  If you PM me your email, I can lookup your account and reset it for you, if you can't remember your email or pw and the recover password email is going to an old email, etc.

Update:  Just found your new account and activated it, Oliver.  There was not another account with your username. 

Edited by J5_Baeumer

1 hour ago, J5_Baeumer said:

We don't delete accounts except where the account has not been used for several years, Oliver.  If you PM me your email, I can lookup your account and reset it for you, if you can't remember your email or pw and the recover password email is going to an old email, etc.

Update:  Just found your new account and activated it, Oliver.  There was not another account with your username. 

Cheers, the username may not be the same I used last year though. Of the two email addressed that I could have used last year the email that I've registered again with is the more likely one.

When shall we have a 'test' BA X related mission running for practise?

• Upvote 1

I was on last night, very enjoyable thank you.

I have a question regarding Discord numbers please. There seemed a lot fewer people on Discord in relation to the number online, compared with Sunday. Do people use other comms perhaps, such as teamspeak? 

Another question if I may, when bombing enemy trenches, what specific target/s do I go for? Do I go for the artillery for example?

Posted (edited)

Snowy,

Some people use their own squadron's discord server (like us, for example), some may still use Team Speak.

As for the tournament, from what I read in the rules, all the participants shall use the official J5 Flugparg Discord server.

Edited by 1PL-Lucas-1Esk
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Lucas, that explains it. Cheers

Good evening!

Friday 3 April 9:00 PM (GMT) Jasta 5 Discord Entent HQ Channel Bloody April X organisation meeting for Entente squadron commanders and mercenaries.

Discord https://discord.gg/h8MRmyN

S!

• Upvote 2

When I registered I only gave our squadron and my name.  Do all seven of our pilots need to give there names here?