II/JG17_HerrMurf

HerrMurf Benevolent Society round 7

Event is closed and all keys are sent. Good luck on the next one!

Happy Spring Sale Giveaway,

I've been away from the forums for a while. So it's time for a giveaway again. I had some spare change again and decided to contribute to the community I enjoy so much. I figure I run my mouth around here enjoy your company in the fourms and online so much I should contribute as much as I can. I have a half dozen items to give away, preferably to those actually in need and who haven't recevied items in the past.

So, hold on for a moment there boys n girls, there are rules here and they are as follows:

REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POST ONLY. NO PM's - for community transparency

1. First come, first serve – items will be distributed within three days of the close of the giveaway. This is longer than usual becuse there have been some problems with rules violations in the past and my work schedule is a little crazy at the moment.
2. ONE ITEM PER CUSTOMER – NO EXCEPTIONS
3. You must own the game to receive Aircraft.

4. You may not already own the aircraft you apply for.
5. Don’t ask for “a friend” 
See rule 1
6. You may not have received any give aways from me in the past (and yes I will check).
7. You should not have received any giveaways from others as this is intended to expand the player base (but I have no way of verifying that – be honorable.)
8. I expect you to activate them immediately and to actually use the items from the giveaway.

FULL STOP:

Read those rules in orange one more time before you apply.

Items available are as follows:

1. Battle of Kuban

2. Battle of Normandy

3. U-2VS collector plane

4. Bf109 G-6 collector plane

5. La5-FN collector plane

6. Hurrican pre-order

So, there it is. I do this for a number of reasons:

Firstly to give back to a community which I enjoy flying with/against so much. Secondly to support Jason and the genre we love. I occasionally have the time, interest and finances to do these, though, I am not rolling in dough by any stretch of the imagination. And, thirdly, it just makes me feel good.

Jade Monkey has graciously added one each, to the give a way, of premium copies of:

1. Moscow

2. Kuban

3. Bodenplatte

Thanks Jade. I will add this to the top of the thread as well. This is what this community is and has always been to me. Well done!

Enjoy and good luck

HerrMurf

Edited by II/JG17_HerrMurf
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

BON please.

I am yet to have bought this one so far. Thankyou for these giveaways, they are great for the community.

BoN - Daff

I can't wait for this plane set.

I would say the Hurricane.  Cause it’s like totally not a shit plane and that, and is completely rad, and not at all made by some gypsy on the high street wot wears your mums slippers. 

• Haha 1

bon please to give it to my Squad mate II/JG11Puma who dont speak english!

THX

I'm late for BoN😖

Here everybody wins, supports further sim development and possibly expanding MP community!

Congrats to others and thanks HerrMurf!

BoN please. Very awesome of you sir! 

Very nice gesture mate. I'd love the Hurricane please! 

Jade Monkey has graciously added one each, to the give a way, of premium copies of:

1. Moscow

2. Kuban

3. Bodenplatte

Thanks Jade. I will add this to the top of the thread as well. This is what this community is and has always been to me. Well done!

The event closes when all prizes are claimed. Remember, there is only one copy of each item. It is first come first serve.

Edited by II/JG17_HerrMurf
  • Upvote 1

BON or Hurricane pre-order, either would be most appreciated.