Jump to content
ayousry

best settings for VR FEB 18TH?

Recommended Posts

Hello Guys

 

been away for a while ,sorry if that has been asked a lot, what is the best setting for good VR experience after latest update, also is there a way to lock my FPS to 45 in VR instead of jumping from 90 to 45?

 

thanks 

 

oculus cv1

2080ti

9900k

32gb ram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be able to run the game maxed out with that rig.

Maybe just 2x on the AA.

 

ASW:

 

Control-Numpad1: Disables ASW and returns to the standard rendering mode.

Control-Numpad2: Forces apps to 45Hz with ASW disabled. Depending on the application, you are likely to experience judder.

Control-Numpad3: Forces apps to 45Hz with ASW enabled. Enabling and disabling ASW will help you see the effects of ASW.

Control-Numpad4: Enables ASW. ASW will automatically turn on and off, depending on whether the app maintains a 90Hz frame rate. This will be the default rendering mode when ASW is officially enabled in the runtime.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks for your time

 

unfortunately i hate shimmering , cant take down msaa less than 4x , maybe thats why i get less fps than i supposed to get, i used OTT to lock fps 45 +ASW on +1.5pd

so far good results . 
 

but what is the most effective setting for FPS aside from msaa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably SS. You might try lowering it to 1.3 and see how it does for you.

Below is what I have mine set to - I have what I would consider minimal shimmering off at a distance , however this can be subjective and dependent

on the individual.

I run SS at 1.3 however I have a Rift S.

 

gm7ML9K.jpg

Edited by dburne
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, ayousry said:

You turn HDR off , isnt that a big visual difference

 

It has been a while since I used it so perhaps it is a little different now, will have to check it out next time I run the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rift s

2080ti

9900k

20gb ram

 

I dont like ASW on rifts, 40hz is too bad for dogfight.

 

Well, I get 80hz with the following setting for most of time, and still need Dynamic Resolution to kick in sometimes. VR rendering is very taxing I assume.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

my setting.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sy5524797 said:

rift s

2080ti

9900k

20gb ram

 

I dont like ASW on rifts, 40hz is too bad for dogfight.

 

Well, I get 80hz with the following setting for most of time, and still need Dynamic Resolution to kick in sometimes. VR rendering is very taxing I assume.

 

 

Interesting, I find I myself now prefer running with ASW on in the Rift S.

Granted it is not on all that much on my end, and I am running very high settings. Everything pretty much maxed except for clouds which I have on High.

 

You should give Open Composite a try - back when I switched from Steam VR to Open Composite I gained some pretty good performance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/9nxixe/systemwide_installation_for_opencomposite_released/

I run 1.3 SS.

 

Edited by dburne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sy5524797 said:

rift s

2080ti

9900k

20gb ram

 

I dont like ASW on rifts, 40hz is too bad for dogfight.

 

Well, I get 80hz with the following setting for most of time, and still need Dynamic Resolution to kick in sometimes. VR rendering is very taxing I assume.

my setting.jpg

Hey mate, no - not as taxing as you describe.

 

The performance you describe is not even 50% of what your system should manage to punch, especially at such low settings.

 

There is something wrong with your out-of-game settings, your OS setup, or something similar.

- Not using OpenComposite?

- Bloatware creep?

- Failing Hardware (SSD?)

- XML not active?

- AVX offset throttling the CPU?

- Outdated drivers for any critical part?

- Malware in general?

- Other demanding instances in the background?

 

That's where you need to look at in my opinion. 

 

As dburne mentioned, he runs most settings on max, and iirc without ASW he'd even hold close to 80Hz.

Edited by SCG_Fenris_Wolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sy5524797 said:

rift s

2080ti

9900k

20gb ram

 

I dont like ASW on rifts, 40hz is too bad for dogfight.

 

Well, I get 80hz with the following setting for most of time, and still need Dynamic Resolution to kick in sometimes. VR rendering is very taxing I assume.

 

As Fenris said, there's something wrong with your rig or its configuration. Dynamic resolution looks like absolute trash in IL2, I would absolutely not enable that for VR, ever.

 

Use OTT to enable the frame time debug HUD. What are the frame times? CPU and GPU need to be below 12.5ms to get 80fps in the Rift S.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys.

 

I want to make my case more clear this time.

 

Yes, SS 100% and high setting wont tax 2080ti more than 60% at any giving time. 

Yes, turning the in-game HUD off helps a lot, it really reduce those random Frame Time spikes.

Yes, Dynamic resolution was almost born for VR, it sucks in plain mode but really shine in VR.

Yes, OpenComposite would help but more on CPU side I think.

 

 

 

The problem is there are times when 2080ti works at 40% and gives 40 - 60 FPS (Frame Time also spikes),  especially when there are smokes on screen, its kinda "refuse" to render at 80 FPS (ASW off).

 

And there also times when low attitude large group dogfights taken in airports or cities with many objects and buildings,  it hammered the FPS as well. 

 

I install IL-2 in a SSD. FPS still hammered when i use VR Camera Zoom to look around.

 

So, I still think there are VR rendering issues with this game, just like what DCS VR render has. 

 

 

 

The reason I use such a low setting is to hold that 80hz no matter what, ASW  at 40 hz (rifts) is really too stutter for me. 

 

However, I tried some settings today, I think no matter what settings you go for 2080ti, the game would almost stutter at the same scenarios. 

 

So why bother, time to treat my eyes better.

 

Again, thanks you guys.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sy5524797 said:

Thanks guys.

 

I want to make my case more clear this time.

 

Yes, SS 100% and high setting wont tax 2080ti more than 60% at any giving time. 

Yes, turning the in-game HUD off helps a lot, it really reduce those random Frame Time spikes.

Yes, Dynamic resolution was almost born for VR, it sucks in plain mode but really shine in VR.

Yes, OpenComposite would help but more on CPU side I think.

 

 

 

The problem is there are times when 2080ti works at 40% and gives 40 - 60 FPS (Frame Time also spikes),  especially when there are smokes on screen, its kinda "refuse" to render at 80 FPS (ASW off).

 

And there also times when low attitude large group dogfights taken in airports or cities with many objects and buildings,  it hammered the FPS as well. 

 

I install IL-2 in a SSD. FPS still hammered when i use VR Camera Zoom to look around.

 

So, I still think there are VR rendering issues with this game, just like what DCS VR render has. 

 

 

 

The reason I use such a low setting is to hold that 80hz no matter what, ASW  at 40 hz (rifts) is really too stutter for me. 

 

However, I tried some settings today, I think no matter what settings you go for 2080ti, the game would almost stutter at the same scenarios. 

 

So why bother, time to treat my eyes better.

 

Again, thanks you guys.

 

 

 

Well technically with ASW active you are still running at 80 Hz.

The Rift just interpolates (predicts) every other frame to give an end result of 80 fps.

I myself do not see any stutter unless either I run with ASW off, which uses ATW, or if frames dropped much below 40 fps which I never see on my rig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dburne said:

 

Well technically with ASW active you are still running at 80 Hz.

The Rift just interpolates (predicts) every other frame to give an end result of 80 fps.

I myself do not see any stutter unless either I run with ASW off, which uses ATW, or if frames dropped much below 40 fps which I never see on my rig.

 

Yeah, but you can tell the difference when ASW kick in.

 

When I said stutter I mean the difference between 40hz and 80hz, like the difference between 60hz and 120hz, its really easy to tell.

 

Again, thanks for all the help, I guess I will disable the FPS count and enjoy the beauty of high settings. LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2020 at 4:05 PM, ayousry said:

Hello Guys

 

been away for a while ,sorry if that has been asked a lot, what is the best setting for good VR experience after latest update, also is there a way to lock my FPS to 45 in VR instead of jumping from 90 to 45?

 

thanks 

 

oculus cv1

2080ti

9900k

32gb ram

 

CV1?? Get rid of that right away. I'm using the Index and it still shocks me at how I can see even tiny dots when spotting. It was really hard to see anything at distance with the cv1 no matter how much I cranked things up. 

 

I have the 2080ti but only an i7 6700K. I thought upgrading to a i9 9900KS would give me perfectly smooth frames in this game but given from your experience, I guess not. 

 

Because the Index has a higher native resolution you need less super sampling and you'll get less shimmering and need less aa. 

 

I also have the Rift-S. ASW 2.0 is good but I feel like the wider FOV and higher res win out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sy5524797 said:

 

Yeah, but you can tell the difference when ASW kick in.

 

When I said stutter I mean the difference between 40hz and 80hz, like the difference between 60hz and 120hz, its really easy to tell.

 

Again, thanks for all the help, I guess I will disable the FPS count and enjoy the beauty of high settings. LOL

 

 

Not really, it is quite smooth for me and when it transitions to ASW I can't really tell.

I can see a small amount of ghosting of planes as they fly by when ASW is active, not enough to be bothersome. But it is not often I am running in ASW.

IL-2 supports Depth Buffering so it is taking advantage of ASW 2 technology.

 

 

50 minutes ago, BlackMambaMowTin said:

 

CV1?? Get rid of that right away. I'm using the Index and it still shocks me at how I can see even tiny dots when spotting. It was really hard to see anything at distance with the cv1 no matter how much I cranked things up. 

 

I have the 2080ti but only an i7 6700K. I thought upgrading to a i9 9900KS would give me perfectly smooth frames in this game but given from your experience, I guess not. 

 

Because the Index has a higher native resolution you need less super sampling and you'll get less shimmering and need less aa. 

 

I also have the Rift-S. ASW 2.0 is good but I feel like the wider FOV and higher res win out. 

 

I wouldn't get rid of it right away.

Index kits are quite hard to get nowadays.

;)

I have been so tempted to get one myself, just having to buy the whole shebang is a little pricey. 

 

Even Rift S and Quest are hard to find now. VR units seem to be sold out about anywhere you go currently.

Unless one is willing to pay high prices to the scalpers.

Edited by dburne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i am obviously over my head. I just got the Rift S two weeks ago. Got it working in DCS ok. Tried it in WT works ok. Tried it in IL 2  VR does not work. I downloaded OTT  still does not work. What i need i guess is a step by step instructions , (or a video would be better)on what to do with the different applications to make it work. Bear in mind that i am age challenged at 81 years old, and not a whiz at computers, but dammit i want to fly the airplanes in IL 2 in VR before i tip over. Thank You for any help or info on this

 

My Computer if Necessary: i7-7700K @4.20 Ghz, 32.0 Gb Ram, GTX 1080ti,  250 Gb ssd, 2 tb 

Edited by Rhino-1938
spelling, added info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhino-1938 said:

Well i am obviously over my head. I just got the Rift S two weeks ago. Got it working in DCS ok. Tried it in WT works ok. Tried it in IL 2  VR does not work. I downloaded OTT  still does not work. What i need i guess is a step by step instructions , (or a video would be better)on what to do with the different applications to make it work. Bear in mind that i am age challenged at 81 years old, and not a whiz at computers, but dammit i want to fly the airplanes in IL 2 in VR before i tip over. Thank You for any help or info on this

 

My Computer if Necessary: i7-7700K @4.20 Ghz, 32.0 Gb Ram, GTX 1080ti,  250 Gb ssd, 2 tb 

 

You need one of the Rift S Pros here on the Forums to help you out, best via "Teamviewer". @dburne @Alonzo  These are the two guys that directly come to mind. @chiliwili69 might also be very capable, among others. I'd help but I was using the Rift before the age of OpenComposite, and that's definitely a requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rhino-1938 said:

Well i am obviously over my head. I just got the Rift S two weeks ago. Got it working in DCS ok. Tried it in WT works ok. Tried it in IL 2  VR does not work. I downloaded OTT  still does not work. What i need i guess is a step by step instructions , (or a video would be better)on what to do with the different applications to make it work. Bear in mind that i am age challenged at 81 years old, and not a whiz at computers, but dammit i want to fly the airplanes in IL 2 in VR before i tip over. Thank You for any help or info on this

 

My Computer if Necessary: i7-7700K @4.20 Ghz, 32.0 Gb Ram, GTX 1080ti,  250 Gb ssd, 2 tb 

 

Can you please describe for me the steps you are taking when you launch IL-2?

Along with what happens when you do?

Edited by dburne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for responding:

Sequence : Launch OTT, OTT main screen appears>launch Oculus, wait for guardian crap, Oculus Home appears in oculus headset>launch IL 2, select quick mission which loads on monitor, but oculus home is still on oculus headset, no IL 2 ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rhino-1938 said:

Thank you for responding:

Sequence : Launch OTT, OTT main screen appears>launch Oculus, wait for guardian crap, Oculus Home appears in oculus headset>launch IL 2, select quick mission which loads on monitor, but oculus home is still on oculus headset, no IL 2 ??

 

Does Steam VR not load? It should launch automatically when you start IL-2.

You do  have Steam VR Installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rhino-1938 said:

No i do not , should I ?

 

Yes. If you do not have Steam installed,  you will first need to install Steam. You don't need it for the game,  you just need it in order to get Steam VR.

After Steam is installed, then you will see where you can select Steam VR to download and install. Please do so.

After Steam VR is installed, go into it's Settings tab, and manually set the resolution to 100%. Don't mess with the other settings.

You can now close both Steam and Steam VR.

 

Now launch IL-2 with the IL-2.exe. If you have VR checked in it's settings, the game should now launch in your Rift S headset. Steam VR starts automatically.

Please try and let us know.

 

Edit : Fyi, IL-2 does not have native Oculus Support, they only support Steam VR. Once you get it up and running a bit in Steam VR, then we can talk about Open Composite as an alternative to Steam VR. But I don't want to throw too much at ya at one time.

 

Also note couple of important things - you will want to go into settings and under Pilot Head Control category, you will see VR  default view and VR zoom. You will want to assign these two functions to buttons on your stick or throttle.

 

Edited by dburne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok it works.WOW i got to fly the P38, P47, and JU 88 did a few take offs and landings, and touch and go's. Got the pilot head controls all set up. I could not find the the settings tab in steam to set the resolution ?  I notice that Steam seems to be in control is that normal ? Also is their a copy of  a basic setup for the rift s in IL 2 I can view ?  Should i delete steam in the oculus library ?Thank you 

Edited by Rhino-1938
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rhino-1938 said:

Ok it works.WOW i got to fly the P38, P47, and JU 88 did a few take offs and landings, and touch and go's. Got the pilot head controls all set up. I could not find the the settings tab in steam to set the resolution ?  I notice that Steam seems to be in control is that normal ? Also is their a copy of  a basic setup for the rift s in IL 2 I can view ?  Should i delete steam in the oculus library ?Thank you 

 

:good:

 

When Steam VR is running look for the icon in your systray ( lower right corner of your monitor). Right click on it and select settings. There you can set resolution to manual and 100%.

Not sure what you mean by Steam being in control? As far as the Steam program itself you do not even need it running, just Steam VR which launches automatically when you launch the game from your desktop.

Just leave steam in the Oculus Library, it does no harm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhino, now that you've got it working in Steam VR, I'd be inclined to download and install Open Composite and use that as it's far more efficient than SteamVR which has loads of other stuff hanging off it.

It's here: https://gitlab.com/znixian/OpenOVR/blob/master/README.md

Once installed you can simply switch between Steam and open Composite with a single click, so it's no big deal to revert back.

Depending on your rig, try varying complexity of cloud settings; I can max out clouds and the view up there in VR is pretty damn close to RL.

See if you can get hold of some rumble packs (or make from a surplus amp/humungus speaker magnet, check youtube) to give some vibration feedback and your VR experience will pretty much be complete...🙂

Edited by Georgio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok got the resolution set, installed open composit and it works without steam , Already had a buttkicker i picked up on ebay. You guys are great, i really appreciate the guidance you have provided. Only thing i might need now is a copy of someone's settings for the rift S in iL 2. (I am leery of messing with settings by myself for fear of screwing it up), and  someone to convince the war dept (wife) that i am not spending to much time in my cave on iL 2.

Edited by Rhino-1938
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rhino-1938 said:

Ok got the resolution set, installed open composit and it works without steam , Already had a buttkicker i picked up on ebay. You guys are great, i really appreciate the guidance you have provided. Only thing i might need now is a copy of someone's settings for the rift S in iL 2. (I am leery of messing with settings by myself for fear of screwing it up), and  someone to convince the war dept (wife) that i am not spending to much time in my cave on iL 2.

 

:good:

Congrats and have fun!

 

Below are my settings, note though I have a pretty powerful rig ( specs in sig).

gm7ML9K.jpg

 

I have my Super Sampling set to 1.3 for IL-2 in Oculus Tray Tool.

As far as graphics settings - AA, Clouds, and Shadows have probably the largest impact on FPS. Along with SS as well.

 

The war dept., well you are on your own there.

;)

 

You may notice in my settings I do not have VR checked, this is only because I unchecked it so I could grab a screenshot on the monitor that looked better for posting. 

 

Edited by dburne
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you dburne you have saved me a lot of time (which i don't have a lot of left) and effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rhino-1938 said:

Thank you dburne you have saved me a lot of time (which i don't have a lot of left) and effort.

 

I feel your pain - your are most welcome, have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The IL2 game is poorly optimized and depends a lot on a single core thread speed for VR.  You want your processor running as fast as possible.  I have a 7700k running at 5.2 GHZ matched with pretty fast ram G.Skill (Samsung B die) at 3333mhz CL14.  I moved from 2800 CL15 ram to the G.Skill and it helped.  You want to turn hyperthreading off in your BIOS as well.  You will need a water cooler along with quality thermal compound to achieve the crazy high speeds.  In game it never runs at the rated speed so I am seeing about 4.8X or so as I play and fly above some buildings or something intensive.  I have a  1080TI and it doesn't seem to be using very much of it so I don't think a 2080ti or anything bigger in the future would really help in VR.  It is all about getting that single processor core as fast as possible.  I have good performance on a HP Reverb running at its native resolution and am not dropping into ASW very often except for when I am taxiing out on the ground.  I am really happy with my setup even though this was the hot setup from 2017 and should be outclassed by the 9900k 2080ti setup.  It is probably pretty close thanks to the single core thing.

Edited by Bernard_IV
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I wanted to add that you should make sure you are using a PCIe 16x lane for your graphics card.  Sometimes if you have too much stuff in your PCIe lanes you could be regulated to 8x and might miss a few frames because of it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/24/2020 at 6:27 AM, sy5524797 said:

Well, I get 80hz with the following setting for most of time, and still need Dynamic Resolution to kick in sometimes. VR rendering is very taxing I assume.

I have a less powerful system, and your settings seem to be about right for my set up. Your OTT settings were partly cut off, so can you state what your pixel density settings are? I have read some DCS postings stating that you set pd in OTT, say 1.5 or whatever, and then lower the settings in the game settings, say 0.5 or something approximating that, as OTT handles this well and relieves the CPU load. Since I'll need all the help I can get, please if would elaborate a bit more re you set up, system specs, and other fps tricks you use, but mainly the pd question in IL-2. 

Edited by pugo3
added text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone advocating using the dynamic resolution setting in IL2 should not be listened to for advice. It’s awful.

 

Just follow Fenris’ settings. Pinned thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested to try these settings because I had a devil of a time trying to get an acceptable balance of clarity and FPS and rid myself of judder last week. 

 

I have a 2080ti, 2700x running at 4.2 and 32g 3400mhz cl 14 ram driving a Rift S with the game on an 860Evo and in Kuban my system does not do so great sometimes.   Anything less than 2.0 AA looks bad.  But it seems like people with more modest systems are able to get much better performance at the same settings I'm seeing in the screenshots.   It's definitely playable but especially dogfighting close to the deck and strafing gets a little choppy

 

But I only learned about tray tool this week, will have a chance to get home and mess with it thursday morning, and these .cfg edits seem interesting to try.  I hope I can get my performance pushed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smeggles said:

I'm interested to try these settings because I had a devil of a time trying to get an acceptable balance of clarity and FPS and rid myself of judder last week. 

 

I have a 2080ti, 2700x running at 4.2 and 32g 3400mhz cl 14 ram driving a Rift S with the game on an 860Evo and in Kuban my system does not do so great sometimes.   Anything less than 2.0 AA looks bad.  But it seems like people with more modest systems are able to get much better performance at the same settings I'm seeing in the screenshots.   It's definitely playable but especially dogfighting close to the deck and strafing gets a little choppy

 

But I only learned about tray tool this week, will have a chance to get home and mess with it thursday morning, and these .cfg edits seem interesting to try.  I hope I can get my performance pushed up.

For me getting good VR performance has been all about getting the processor speed as high as possible.  I recently got my system to run at 5.0ghz stable and it made a big difference from 4.85ghz or so that I was running before.  I can turn the graphics to whatever and it doesn't seem to matter much.  As soon as I got to 5.0ghz all issues were solved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bernard_IV said:

For me getting good VR performance has been all about getting the processor speed as high as possible.  I recently got my system to run at 5.0ghz stable and it made a big difference from 4.85ghz or so that I was running before.  I can turn the graphics to whatever and it doesn't seem to matter much.  As soon as I got to 5.0ghz all issues were solved. 

 

That's unfortunate news for me for the short term, as I've opted to go with a 2700x until the zen 3 chips come out, and there's little point in overclocking Ryzen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Smeggles said:

 

That's unfortunate news for me for the short term, as I've opted to go with a 2700x until the zen 3 chips come out, and there's little point in overclocking Ryzen.  

Maybe you can get a 7700k setup on the cheap?  Intel and AMD haven't improved the speeds much the last few generations, only increased core count.  I've found my 7700k to handle everything really well even though it is only a quad core.  It would be nice if IL2 was able to spread out the load but it is what it is.  Intel and AMD are working in new stuff with DDR5 RAM out in 2022, I'm waiting for that to upgrade.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Bernard_IV said:

Maybe you can get a 7700k setup on the cheap?  Intel and AMD haven't improved the speeds much the last few generations, only increased core count.  I've found my 7700k to handle everything really well even though it is only a quad core.  It would be nice if IL2 was able to spread out the load but it is what it is.  Intel and AMD are working in new stuff with DDR5 RAM out in 2022, I'm waiting for that to upgrade.

 

it's an interesting thought, thanks for that, although for the price of getting a cheap used 7700k and swapping boards I could just slap a 3700x in what I have and do just as well.

 

I think i'll just suffer with mediocre performance for now and wait for the zen 3 chips to come out and buy a good one.  See if I can't make some headway optimizing for what I have in the meantime.

Edited by Smeggles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...