Sign in to follow this  
wombatBritishBulldogs

No lag in the near future

A no-lag quantum network would be cool but people would probably just use it to post Schrodinger's cat pictures.  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

There is nothing in that article that in any way suggests that it will be possible to transmit information without 'lag'. Information is still being passed via photons. The speed of light remains the fundamental limit.

i was thinking wow maybe i could emulate something quamtum in base three using the 3rd value for interposition

but lately all i wanna do is listen to music

not much of a difference to me from light speed to instant speed to me, we are just bugs in this huge universe

actually light doesnt take 100 ms to travel its that comps are slow :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_pseudo-telepathy

"In their 1999 paper,[1] Gilles Brassard, Richard Cleve and Alain Tapp demonstrated that quantum pseudo-telepathy allows players in some games to achieve outcomes that would otherwise only be possible if participants were allowed to communicate during the game."

Edited by raaaid

6 hours ago, raaaid said:

1).  but lately all i wanna do is listen to music

2).  actually light doesnt take 100 ms to travel its that comps are slow :)

1). Hope you're working on your art while listening.  

2). But electricity on non-fiber optics network can take that long or longer.  Ah..... good ol' does-the-job-but-is-kinda-crappy cable!

6 hours ago, AndyJWest said:

The speed of light remains the fundamental limit.

Until we discover a faster-traveling particle.  

8 hours ago, Mobile_BBQ said:

Until we discover a faster-traveling particle.  

Which would imply that modern physics has got things utterly wrong. The current understanding is that the 'speed of light' isn't just 'the fastest particles we know about can travel'. It is the fastest that information can possibly travel (a consequence of special relativity), and as such a fundamental limit of the universe. Photons are merely an example of things that travel that fast. In fact they have to, since having no rest mass, they can't travel any slower. And if they went any faster, they'd violate causality, and appear to travel backwards in time.

If physics does ever turn itself on its head and discover ways to send internet signals that arrive before they are sent, lag is going to be the least of anyone's problems. 😉

realativity the reason we dont even consider going to the stars

its in the end of eternity by asimov

nobody ever explained why the starlight bending that backs up relativity shouldnt be caused by the sun atmosphere refraction

einstein bad at maths as a kid and that would explain relativity as your perception of time with a beautifull lady vs doing something tuff

tv, the tool that allowed for massive lying

eisntein the psicological misstreater of his wife, newton the plagiarizer, pithagoras the murder of hippasus disocovererer of irrationality

all modern science based on really evil evil guys that as succesfull pass to hisotry as kind nice guys

thanks god theres quamtum physics

the observer makes the photon NOT go throguh the slit he doesnt want to

this explains a consensual reality where everything that happens is our will

time to take charge of our godly responsability instead of blaming others

i can see the world we live in ive chose every detail

im sentient of that i just believe that 99% of what tv tells its  a lie

keep-calm-and-realize-that-everything-is-only-your-fault.png

edit:

its in the planet of the apes

if i travel fast enough in just one week millions of years will have passed on earth

by then i could be in really distant stars

hey but its 2020 and we are not even in the moon and now they killed kubrick for exposing them in his last movie...

edit:

i dont think light speed its the limit

time is the limit

at near light speed im not going any faster im just make time go slow

if i go slow enough eventually ill reach next universe apprent past

its in the only forward time machine in futurama and of course in the end of eternity

a teacher of him said so

i dislike einstein by the way he treated his family, he seemed more of a star to me

i admire more tesla whom history treated pretty bad

but im an idealist i dont judge people by their merits but on how beautifull they are, if they have merits as well then they should be set as an example

but this society tends to idealize those who succedd however ugly inside they are

you know what schizophrenia is?

schizophrenia is seeing a documental late at night on arthur c clarcke in banc gogh where he admitted paedophilia

the interpol claimed this tape but couldnt reach but there i was wathcing the full video in tv

from my schizophrenia my odd views on life

ive seen many bizarre things that point me everything being a huge lies, but i dont know if im deceved by my senses of course

edit:

ive really been affected by the bizarre thing tv would show sometime

i think im recovering since i dont watch it

is a sick tool of control and seems i was targeted by somebody

edit:

back on topic of quamtum enatnglement and einstein

einstein hated the concept and hence its name spooki

i wonder if shroedinger ever dreamt of measuring the spin of an atom and then woke up :)

edit:

how about this on no lag travelling in the near future:

for this to work only eternal recurrence and realivity of time is needed to work:

i depart on a spaceship and i acelerate at near light speed

what im doing is slowing time

i time a stopwatch to stop the ship in next aeon one second before i departed with which my twins depart to repeat closng an eternal loop

so my full trip would take for earths eyes just one second :)

Edited by raaaid

the thing is that relativity withholds you can not send information faster than light

but quuamtum entanglement is instant and though you can not send info with it you can sens some something that makes you win games that can not be won without sharing info

ehem a contradictory statement to defend relativity

but if the universe is deterministic as einstein claim could you know in advance the info its being sent

i predict in the near future gambit and luke will send a get lost and andy will post some nice comment

i could be light years away and get this info however distant by knowing the state of all particles before i departed

oh god i cant stand the lies is it just for me or for everybody?

edit:

more on instant messaging:

somebody has a message for me he is light years away:

i travel to his location and he travels to mine in superfast rockets

2 seconds have passed by for both of us why the rest of the universe has aged millions

but for us has been near instant however distant :)

when i travel at close to light speed earth will see me at 300k m/s but i will see earth move away at gazillions m/s

its a question of who do you want totake and who do you want to leave in your trip

edit:

my theory on why madness is prosecuted is a quamtum one:

they want everybody thinking the world is an ugly place

so they even make up news in dark rooms to make people lose faith in humanity

we are slowly being corrupted and desensitized

what a coincidence newspapers make sure when a guy makes a crime point if is foreign

but if youre crazy as me and believe that the world is a nice place and the only horror allowed are lies your screwing them

for i just think maybe now but if i believed it strongly enough as trully insane couldnt i make it real?

faith moves mountains, reality is made by the observer

so if i believe in a better world im shaping it and hence im insane and as heretic witch ill have to be burnt elctroshcoked

withches were proscuted 500 years ago and so are now

they just changed names, the old church is now called science and witches mental subjects

and theres no alternative either you take the rational approach bs or the irrational bs approach you find in youtube

i just trust my experience not others

edit:

im a liberalist i believe in the invisible hand

ive seen the invisible hand in act if you dont fight nobody can touch you

ive experienced it personally

jesus talked about it with put the other chick, then youre untouchable

kids are taught about it with two dont fight if one doesnt want to

tankman shew it to the whole globe

but noooo instead of being taugh the truth theres nothing to fear thank to god, yeah i have a good life and thank god for it not my prime minister, we live in constant fear which leads to hate 

if i really could i would get lost in a big forest and learn the truth from animals to ignore mankind lies

lies? ive seen many in my life

ugly unfairness? never seen it

edit:

this guys knows some real physics

hero_zpsa0bbvbci.gif

Edited by raaaid

10 hours ago, AndyJWest said:

….and as such a fundamental limit of the universe.

Once "fundamental limits" are assigned to the universe, that's when you also know that somebody forgot to carry the 0.  ;)

do you mean neglecting numbers with a zero to the left?

that makes our natural numbers not natural for they would not be universally obtained that way

this would be the universally natural numbers:

but thats the fault of computers or if you rather its origin in abacus that used fixed length cells

1 in computers is 00000001 and zero 00000000

it should be *1* and *0* and then *00*

we got it all wrong and from now on theres no turning back

so when we run a perfect simulation of all the universe we can hack it and send info by running the simulation at fast speed and peek at the ultraluminical to be message :)

but still will be flaw for someone forgot to account the zero to the left

Edited by raaaid

Zero is the only number we have that truly represents infinity.   Remove all material and energy from the universe and you are left with the void.  With no border and no reference point, there is no relativity.  

Once you add a single finite point of reference and then another and another on-and-on, forever, then you get the concept of infinity most people think of (ad infinitum), which is represented by the symbol of the mobius strip.  

On 2/12/2020 at 4:30 PM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

I prefer 5G when there be less than 1ms latency someday .

5G is bad news for humans and animals. 

There's a good reason 5G is ilegal in the country it was designed in.

Let that sink in.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jaws2002 said:

5G is bad news for humans and animals. 

There's a good reason 5G is ilegal in the country it was designed in.

Let that sink in.

I don't think so if it is true it will be fixed somehow , you can't stop the moving wagon. There might be other reason too who knows. There allegedly were danger to human beings from trains , automobile when they emerge . You can   read articles made at  times , now you just laugh who in the world can believed in that nonsense.

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk
  • Sad 1

i think infinity can not be defined numerically but can be geometrically

this is infinity: ^

and this transfinity: X

shame in the 19th century with the mathematical fundamentals crysis with the euclidean geometry geometry stopped being an science

15 hours ago, Mobile_BBQ said:

fundamental limits"

theres no limit but our imagination:

exposing the lies we are taught:

the limit of the summatory 1, 0.5, 0.25, 0.125... is two,

this is false the limit of this summatory is infinite:

i add 1 on 1 second, half in half second, quarter in a quarter second...

by second 2 i will have added 2 but by second 4 i will have added 4 as transfinite geometry shows(X), and by second infinite i will have added infinite

theyre setting limits and sick believes on us so we think theyre real and hence make them real with our godly power

edit:

there are lot of lies concerning luminical speed travelling:

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=45631.0

we can get a rocket to acelerate at 100 g during 83 hours currently

from the point of the pilots after 83 hours they will see earth moving at light speed and after 166 hours earth will be moving at twice the speed of light

but from earth point of view they will never reach light speed and by when they do eternity will have passed on earth (when everything restarts, will be reborn after the ends of times)

obviously time travel is going on and space travel is supressed, the end of eternity is a chronodocumental

edit:

so the thing is clear to me:

nobody can reach light speed from earth perspective

but from the sapceman perspective after 83 hours at 100 g he will reach exactly light speed

just he knows all eternity have passed on earth at that moment

so what next? at 83 hours and onesecond

i think if you reverse course and brake the ship for 83 hours youll end up exactly where you started at the time you started in next aeon

and all these can be done with current technology following the known physics

Edited by raaaid