Sign in to follow this  
PanzerSturm

Lots of questions

8 hours ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

Yep and add that they barely had trained crew or spare parts for them and a huge front line, and total number of soviet tanks in 1941 was 26000.

I want to say that T-34 and KV weren't so rare at the beginning of Barbarossa. And german tanks achieved their succeses not becuse small numbers of T-34 and KV. It was not a question of just numbers or guns and armors. German superior art of war just did not let to meet german and russian tanks face to face.

8 minutes ago, Lofte said:

This whine make me sick. "Vulching no fun anymore". "Why russians have unlimited T-34 while germans only 10 Pz-4?". "Crap, AT-guns killed me from 1200 m through obstakles!". "Why on this map russians have Su-122 and germans have no Tigers?". "I got rammed and admin take no action!".

I play Axis side only and all these "issues" (even when they are really present) just make the game more challenging for me. More challenging = more fun. That's it.

If you want to whine you better just say  - "we are unable to communicate between blue players in team, we don't want to do it and we don't have a team at all, that's why we constantly lose". Not because server is crap or because that sneaky russian admin doing his dirty tricks on maps.

The server is just not as populated like other server. Most player are red. When blue teams are on other server and other server have less problems we will join this server. It is nothing personal, but i dont have to stick to a server where problems are present and it does not care.

6 hours ago, Lofte said:

I play Axis side only and all these "issues" (even when they are really present) just make the game more challenging for me. More challenging = more fun. That's it.

I don't see how having Pz4s available on the German side in greater quantities would prevent you from going in a Pz3s and get your challenge. 🤷‍♂️

I can get the "challenge" argument in a single player mission.

But in multiplayer having one side heavily advantaged (T-34s have better armor, better mobility, etc than pz3s) is not fun for most people. Yes, you can kill T-34s in a Pz3, but you'll have to do a lot more efforts than your opponent to prevail.

And yes, some people might enjoy that but that's no reason to impose it to everyone else.

Tank Crew is already a niche inside of a small niche, and one that's damn hard to enjoy as broken as it currently is. No need to shun those who do not share your masochistic tendencies 😃

Edited by Saedriss
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Saedriss said:

I don't see how having Pz4s available on the German side in greater quantities would prevent you from going in a Pz3s and get your challenge.

Yeah, thanks. This exactly all that whine that makes me sick  🤮

Edited by Lofte

4 hours ago, Lofte said:

I want to say that T-34 and KV weren't so rare at the beginning of Barbarossa. And german tanks achieved their succeses not becuse small numbers of T-34 and KV. It was not a question of just numbers or guns and armors. German superior art of war just did not let to meet german and russian tanks face to face.

Battle of Brody?

1500 T-34s and KVs are not even many by German standards. And especially those T-34s had been delivered just recently. The crews were not even half through their trainign with the enw equipment. On top of that most of the Soviet tanks had to travel a considerable distance before reaching the battlefield. Many broke down before even entering the fight.

1 hour ago, Lofte said:

Yeah, thanks. This exactly all that whine that makes me sick  🤮

Thats not whining at all. You like Pz3, just take it. 

• Upvote 1

AI shooting through hills and forests is a developer's problem, not the admin's. The artillery is supposed to be hidden,don't you think?

So after about an hour of fighting for the base,we finally get to the flag and start capturing it.Then all of a sudden a player joins  the server and spawns at this base,that's gonna be captured in a minute or two. That player gets killed cuz his spawn area is overrun by enemies. Common sense,no?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lofte said:

This whine make me sick. "Vulching no fun anymore". "Why russians have unlimited T-34 while germans only 10 Pz-4?". "Crap, AT-guns killed me from 1200 m through obstakles!". "Why on this map russians have Su-122 and germans have no Tigers?". "I got rammed and admin take no action!".

If you want to whine you better just say  - "we are unable to communicate between blue players in team, we don't want to do it and we don't have a team at all, that's why we constantly lose". Not because server is crap or because that sneaky russian admin doing his dirty tricks on maps.

10 hours ago, Lofte said:

I play Axis side only and all these "issues" (even when they are really present) just make the game more challenging for me. More challenging = more fun.

Oh really?😂 You guys run away from Action server because it "too hard" and "unplayable", where AT-guns and AAA well protect bases with limited tanks and planes for both sides, and now you talk about "more challenging = more fun"? LOL

And you run to server where not equal conditions, what made by players who want always win on red side. I agree Tigers have superiority against any russian tank, but in that conditions, limited tanks vs unlimited tanks - they can't realize their technical superiority. 

11 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

You guys run away from Action server

I don't play on your server because of only 1 reason - there is no players there.

4 hours ago, NHK295M said:

Oh really?😂 You guys run away from Action server because it "too hard" and "unplayable", where AT-guns and AAA well protect bases with limited tanks and planes for both sides, and now you talk about "more challenging = more fun"? LOL

And you run to server where not equal conditions, what made by players who want always win on red side. I agree Tigers have superiority against any russian tank, but in that conditions, limited tanks vs unlimited tanks - they can't realize their technical superiority. 

I was there a month or so ago.Jumped in a Sherman,crossed the bridge,blew up a couple of tanks,a couple of AT guns,won the mission!Feels like there should be more bases to capture or something...Im sure people will go there when EFront will be down or something like that.

3 minutes ago, RIVALDO said:

I was there a month or so ago.Jumped in a Sherman,crossed the bridge,blew up a couple of tanks,a couple of AT guns,won the mission!Feels like there should be more bases to capture or something...Im sure people will go there when EFront will be down or something like that.

Then, you say another things, about bad weather, night missions, hard AI AT-guns, strong AAA, etc, now you talk about too easy win mission😂

I don't play on Efront cause not equal conditions for win with russian bias and arcade settings on this server. 

3 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

Then, you say another things, about bad weather, night missions, hard AI AT-guns, strong AAA, etc, now you talk about too easy win mission😂

I don't play on Efront cause not equal conditions for win with russian bias and arcade settings on this server. 

Night missions for tanks is kinda masochistic...And strong wind for the planes as well.It used to be so much fun!The old Lapino map!Ahhh...memories...:gamer::gamer:

1 minute ago, RIVALDO said:

Night missions for tanks is kinda masochistic...

Ten tanks against endless tanks - this kind of masochistic, are not? For both sides:crazy: One can't win missions, another constantly die🙃

Efront has many players but that is mainly due to its manned by russian players from 1600-2300 swedish time and they have their own discord or teamspeak and have dedicated flyers and tankers only focusing on winning, even when there are no german players around.

Spoiler

f4.thumb.jpg.13a77f6d36dcb11de38263a26c1fdce3.jpgf2.jpg.52a6e0f3dff2f038a110800f59e75440.jpgf3.jpg.4db28194b7f59e52ae7f698f29a0547e.jpgf1.jpg.b52b4dc1d5c95ddceba9bbf2bb485267.jpgf6.thumb.jpg.3eee523917bed0b5e463e4e10474174e.jpg

Encircled are either russian or russian speaking players.I might have missed a couple.But the point is both teams get equal opportunity.
Why don`t you try playing for the red side a few times and see how "EASY" it is to win one of these russian biased missions?:rolleyes:

Edited by RIVALDO

6 minutes ago, RIVALDO said:

Why don`t you try playing for the red side a few times and see how "EASY" it is to win one of these russian biased missions?

You screens just confirm my words: red have 80-90% wins, and look to the death's: 10-40 per red player( you got 46 in one screen:wacko:). And red win. On my server with ~80 tanks per side for mission - red will lose with that death statistic. That's why you guys made you own server - you want win and many players of this server not have TC, they want win and don't want buy TC.

I personally play on EFront to have fun.Just like the rest.You can advertise as much as you can and judgedeath3 can lie about how the missions are rigged up for the red`s victory but server population and statistics show the real situation.
Good luck!

1 hour ago, RIVALDO said:

You can advertise as much as you can

😂

you first message in this topic

yes, you can advertise server you russian friends as you can and hide on this forum fact that you a russian speaking too, but me too free tell my opinion about this🙃  

7 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

Why don`t you try playing for the red side a few times and see how "EASY" it is to win one of these russian biased missions?

I have several times and won the match quite easily and quick, once I didnt even manage to get to face a single german tank in my kv-1 as the T-34s captured all bases way before. 2 weeks ago I tried playing russian and won quite easily compared to my time on the german side.

I'm pretty sure an admin snuffed my Tiger via his console on the E-server last night, after I killed their only tank and was on my way to commit mayhem behind their lines. Lol.

7 hours ago, NHK295M said:

😂

you first message in this topic

yes, you can advertise server you russian friends as you can and hide on this forum fact that you a russian speaking too, but me too free tell my opinion about this🙃  

My name is also encircled red :fool:.Im not hiding anything. 

You can advertise as much as you want and can but it won't make your server popular like it used to be is what i meant to say :acute:

4 hours ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

I have several times and won the match quite easily and quick, once I didnt even manage to get to face a single german tank in my kv-1 as the T-34s captured all bases way before. 2 weeks ago I tried playing russian and won quite easily compared to my time on the german side.

Proof? Or just a bunch of words again? Perhaps you joined the server when your comrades did all the work for you two hrs ago? Perhaps there was a secondary condition to win the map,like destroying the artillery positions? Read the mission description and the victory conditions once in a while.Its available for every map both in English and Russian. 

Edited by RIVALDO

These servers take a lot of dedication, skill and work to allow players to experience Tank Crew in whatever environment has been created and no one is forced to play on any server, it's a free will choice.  The game is an unfinished product and I can say that "Line of Site" issues are a real bummer and creating missions with real authenticy built into them is complicated and at the moment nowhere close to perfect. 

Trying to enforce anything on an open server is just not doable and as long as that is the case you are not going to be able to create a battlefield which can separate the "gamers" from the "simmers" it's just that simple.  Blaming it on the mission builder/server owner is not the way to go.  We need more players, more servers, and dedicated tank units out there to confront.  Perhaps it will come with time.

The remedy in all this, is for people to make their own server and then experience the problems in trying to bring people into the game, and keeping them happy as a group.  You'll never please everyone, but maybe I'm naive but I don't think someone builds a server on purpose to allow one side to win all the time.  That is just going to be counter-productive.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, RIVALDO said:

You can advertise as much as you want and can but it won't make your server popular like it used to be is what i meant to say

No, it is you made advertise - i just say couple words of truth about this. I don't write in all topics here about my server or anything else - you do it.

Well if you advertise something - not be surprised if someone have another opinion about your sweet red server🙃

2 hours ago, NHK295M said:

No, it is you made advertise - i just say couple words of truth about this. I don't write in all topics here about my server or anything else - you do it.

Well if you advertise something - not be surprised if someone have another opinion about your sweet red server🙃

Sorry, but i won't advertise your so called realistic and historically correct empty server :thank_you:.

A forum user asked about the tank servers.I suggested the EFront server.Then all of a sudden a bunch of haters swarmed in and started pouring feces on it,bragging about dead servers and glorifying gameplay against an AI...

Edited by RIVALDO