Jason_Williams

Looking for Chinese Speakers

Hi, Jason, I would like to be part of this project. Me and other mates are in the same air squadron above.  We got quite a few mates living in overseas either working or studying so English and Chinese would not be too much a hassle. Hopefully we can be some sort of use to the project.

As someone pointed out with a link, this isn't an internal motivation but a move to be in compliant with Chinese regulation. (of course this is an assumption, though a reasonable one). 

Guys,

I'm waiting on Sneaksie to prepare the document that needs to be checked still. More soon...

Jason

• Like 2

Congrats! Jason, you made the move and decide to make it happens, it's long overdue, still better than nothing.

I'm certainly willing to contribute my bits towards this improvement if you need more hands on it.

biao.png

• Haha 1

Huge fan of the IL-2 series here. I am a native Chinese and currently employed as a translator for local international trading company. I will be glad to participate the IL-2 localization progress.

• Like 1

Hi, I can help with simplified Chinese :)

Thank you Jason and Sneaksie

Document well recieved

We have set up a group for a better cooperation, pls everyone who are willing to contribute your effort join this group, we can improve our efficiency

QQ group: 697201309

Also you can scan the QR code as below to join

Screenshot_20200214_221745.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, III/.JG5_BizarreTimS said:

Huge fan of the IL-2 series here. I am a native Chinese and currently employed as a translator for local international trading company. I will be glad to participate the IL-2 localization progress.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg