Semor76

(Request) Fw-190 D-9 skinpack

Saluté folks

PWCG maniac here.

Need a skinner with a little bit of spare time for a Fw-190 D-9 pack. JG-26 and individual numbers from 1 to 12. With Swastika please.

Thanks in advance!

Feel free to choose from one of the tempates:

a6134457a22bbbef17465c12fa464eee.png

5a455f31cc2c9cda5d6dd3703fdae886.jpg

2_23_b2.jpg

2_23.jpg

fw190d_profile02.png

• Like 1

hello

i can help , there are 12 new skins beeing uploaded at M4T right now  , 6 are still going up maybe they will be published today or tomorrow . JG26 Brown 7 is already up waitting to be published . let me know which exactly you wish me to do . I can do all the above 3 missing JG26 .  I only work with historically correct prints such as Adlerhorst since many years . Most of my early work BF109 F2 F4 G2 G4 G6 K4 FW190 A 4 5 6 7 8  was with 12 skins per pack 2048 res for practicle purposes at M4T . I cannot do 12 packs of 4096 , its too big and cumbersome and requires a lot of time . My name is AG.skins . and publisher SgtRock at M4T .

download link brown 7

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&file=details&id=601

interface FW190 D9 Brown 7 II JG26.jpg

Edited by dog1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Semor76 said:

Saluté folks

PWCG maniac here.

Need a skinner with a little bit of spare time for a Fw-190 D-9 pack. JG-26 and individual numbers from 1 to 12. With Swastika please.

Thanks in advance!

Feel free to choose from one of the tempates:

Like this ??

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the quick response guys.

To make it easy. Choose a skin template as you wish. Which one is up to you. It must not be 100% historical accurate

I only need the correct markings:

Gruppe Commodore

Gruppe Adjudant

Gruppe Tech. Officer

Gruppe Markings (in Numbers)

153107141034.jpg

91ef627520f7e57d37056cfc00ad9419.jpg

Grrrr...(😊)

Gruppe Commodore---is have the no. 1 ??

Gruppe Adjudant----2 ?    

Gruppe Tech. Officer---3 ?? 0r i dont no 9 ??

Gruppe Markings (in Numbers) from 1-------to 12 right ?

1 hour ago, szelljr said:

Grrrr...(😊)

Gruppe Commodore---is have the no. 1 ??

Gruppe Adjudant----2 ?    

Gruppe Tech. Officer---3 ?? 0r i dont no 9 ??

Gruppe Markings (in Numbers) from 1-------to 12 right ?

Nope.

Gruppe COS = < 1

Gruppe CDR = <<

Gruppe TO = <o

Gruppe Adj. = <

Staffel Leader = 1

Staffel planes = 2-12

• Confused 1

Semor76 !! This first 3 is ok ? Or not?

Spoiler

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, szelljr said:

Semor76 !! This first 3 is ok ? Or not?

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled-1.jpg

Yuuup. Looks good so far.

It is possible that only the Sqadron commander gets the yellow tail?

52 minutes ago, Semor76 said:

Yuuup. Looks good so far.

It is possible that only the Sqadron commander gets the yellow tail?

... Sqadron commander= Gruppe Commodore?? Is the plane with number 1 ?? ...i need a drink.(😷)

SZELLJR

the yellow tail is for all the staffel , this is not the japanese airforce . the Geshwader Commodore "the big boss" is the chevron with 2 bars , he is the commander for all 3 groups or 9 staffels . the number 1 is always the captain of the staffel , he is not the commander but he could be both as well as the group commander "3 staffels white black or red  yellow numbers" in this case you must add 1 chevron to the bar , so its 1 chevron bar . the blue and brown numbering came towards the end of the conflict as staffel 4 usually IV group . If he is only group commander its only one  chevron and one bar . So all summed up you should have 1-12 skins for the  staffel , if its staffel 1 then the numbers are white and so on , then you have 3 more skins which are the commodore , group commander , adjutant  and lastly  technical officer if you wish to add this one too .  Hope this helps and good luck ..  

Edited by dog1

3 hours ago, szelljr said:

... Sqadron commander= Gruppe Commodore?? Is the plane with number 1 ?? ...i need a drink.(😷)

Uups, dog1 was faster 😁

Edited by Semor76

2 hours ago, dog1 said:

SZELLJR

the yellow tail is for all the staffel ,

the full yellow tail was unique to Dortenmann

".I hound my Staffel to fly as many practice missions as possible. We fly in any weather. They have given me freedom of action. With Weiss and the Gruppe I have direct telephone contact but I receive no orders. In a short period of time I mold the Staffel into a fighting unit, train my Rotten and Schwarm leaders and look with a little more confidence to the future. In order that my pilots always know where their boss is I order that my aircraft¹s tail is painted bright yellow. That is very colorful and can be seen for a great distance. I don¹t care if the Americans and British will take mine to be a leaders aircraft; I have my pride too. With my little yellow tail everything works out fine. I don¹t have to scream my head off when the novices fly after the wrong aircraft during a diving attack and they save themselves a dressing down after they land."

Edited by BOO
  • Like 2

On 1/30/2020 at 3:43 PM, sevenless said:

Nope.

Gruppe COS = < 1

Gruppe CDR = <<

Gruppe TO = <o

Gruppe Adj. = <

Staffel Leader = 1

Staffel planes = 2-12

@szelljr

The Chevrons are for the guys of gruppen staff

grp.jpg

The squadrons are numbered 1-12 whith each squadron having another colour. Squadron Cmdr usually flies in No. 1 plane.

sqd.jpg

Edited by sevenless

To add Wk 210003 is I think the only D9 Dortenmann flys with the full yellow tail. Its his aircraft in 11/JG54  and transfers with him (and his Staffel) to become 14/JG26 in Feb 1945. He flies another D9 later with JG26 with a yellow tailplane but not a full yellow tail. The use of colour is prohibited by the OKL in Jan 45 but Dortenmann ignores this.  210003 is personally destroyed by him on 4th May 1945 before he is taken (briefly) POW by the British. 

13 minutes ago, BOO said:

To add Wk 210003 is I think the only D9 Dortenmann flys with the full yellow tail. Its his aircraft in 11/JG54  and transfers with him (and his Staffel) to become 14/JG26 in Feb 1945. He flies another D9 later with JG26 with a yellow tailplane but not a full yellow tail. The use of colour is prohibited by the OKL in Jan 45 but Dortenmann ignores this.  210003 is personally destroyed by him on 4th May 1945 before he is taken (briefly) POW by the British. 

Yes true, red 1, yellow 1 and black one is the identical plane. Do you have any detail info on that other plane of JG 26 you mention him flying in? 3./26 or 14./JG 26 or entirely different unit?

Edited by sevenless

8 minutes ago, sevenless said:

Yes true, red 1, yellow 1 and black one is the identical plane. Do you have any detail info on that other plane of JG 26 you mention him flying in? 3./26 or 14./JG 26 or entirely different unit?

This is likey my own incorrect assumption.  Having quickly re-looked at the images (of models admittedly) and accounts of his career it seems the Wk is still 210003. Id assumed it must have been a different aircraft given the lack of a full yellow tail.  Given he destroys 210003 that would indicate he stuck with it also.  

There are two (model) versions ive commonly seen of this final marking set (Yellow 1, 3./JG26). One with the number in front of the cross and one with it behind. Ive also seen model pics of yellow 1 with 3./JG26 markings and a full yellow tail (possible) , Black 1 as a I Gruppe aircraft (no bar) with a full yellow tail (possible) and Black 1 as a Gruppe I aircraft with just the tailplane (possible) so lord alone knows but these could be representative of the aircraft on a certain day in the transition period from 14 to 3./JG26 or even how the aircraft  reamined given the lateness of the war and the dwindling resources. Ive never read anywhere that the aircraft was fully re-marked in the move so the Yellow number could be totally assumed I guess. Modellers eh? 🙂

17 minutes ago, BOO said:

This is likey my own incorrect assumption.  Having quickly re-looked at the images (of models admittedly) and accounts of his career it seems the Wk is still 210003. Id assumed it must have been a different aircraft given the lack of a full yellow tail.  Given he destroys 210003 that would indicate he stuck with it also.  

There are two (model) versions ive commonly seen of this final marking set (Yellow 1, 3./JG26). One with the number in front of the cross and one with it behind. Ive also seen model pics of yellow 1 with 3./JG26 markings and a full yellow tail (possible) , Black 1 as a I Gruppe aircraft (no bar) with a full yellow tail (possible) and Black 1 as a Gruppe I aircraft with just the tailplane (possible) so lord alone knows but these could be representative of the aircraft on a certain day in the transition period from 14 to 3./JG26 or even how the aircraft  reamined given the lateness of the war and the dwindling resources. Ive never read anywhere that the aircraft was fully re-marked in the move so the Yellow number could be totally assumed I guess. Modellers eh? 🙂

Boo, no problem. I was just curious to learn if he might have had an unknown reserve mount at JG 26. I found two Eduard sketches of his 3. squadron (I. Gruppe) and 14th squadron (IV.Gruppe) mount. That plane which he destroyed himself at the end of hostilities. Don´t know how accurate they are because I have no access to photographs of this plane. However numbering is how it should be and consistent with his "Red 1" of JG 54.

Art-Focke-Wulf-Fw-190D9-12.JG54-Black-1-Hans-Dortenmann-Oldenberg-1944-0A.thumb.jpg.3fb96fe179631a3522490f15d0018526.jpgArtwork-Focke-Wulf-Fw-190D9-3.JG26-Yellow-1-Hans-Dortenmann-Germany-1945-0B.thumb.jpg.df5bda98369ffde16724bebcbfed7b0a.jpg

Edited by sevenless

i can contribute with the brown JG26 1-12 with 2 stabs to be uploaded at M4T . 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dog1 said:

i can contribute with the brown JG26 1-12 with 2 stabs to be uploaded at M4T . 

Would be cool. Thank you.

these will be in 2048 format only due to size and other factors . i will let you know  when ready with download  link . maybe 2-3 days since you have to wait for M4T to upload to section . 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, dog1 said:

these will be in 2048 format only due to size and other factors . i will let you know  when ready with download  link . maybe 2-3 days since you have to wait for M4T to upload to section . 

@dog1 That's such a pity. I really like the 4K Brown 4 and 7 JG26. More of these would be great.

By the way, the download link in M4T for FW190 D9 Black 10 III JG54 Germany leads to a Fw190D9 of Stab JG2. Maybe that can be corrected.

GRANCESC

hello fellow compatriot . I am a swiss citizen from the ticino retired in thailand . thanks for pointing out my upload mistake  , have corrected just now . 4096 res in big packs is huge and tedious . It also takes a lot of space on your pc not to mention lag sometimes in missions . I have a good PC and yet sometimes they corrupt or freeze the game when selecting them in game at start up .

4 hours ago, dog1 said:

GRANCESC

hello fellow compatriot . I am a swiss citizen from the ticino retired in thailand . thanks for pointing out my upload mistake  , have corrected just now . 4096 res in big packs is huge and tedious . It also takes a lot of space on your pc not to mention lag sometimes in missions . I have a good PC and yet sometimes they corrupt or freeze the game when selecting them in game at start up .

You may be right if you use many 4K skins in the same mission. The link in M4T is now OK.

It is nice to meet compatriots in this small flight simulation world. Thank you for all of your beautiful skins. Grazie e continuate così !

Now, we have a whole D9 squadron. Beautifully done. Thank you very much, Dog1.

Edited by Grancesc