Sign in to follow this  
J2_Bidu

Request to the devs regarding ROF Forum

The spammers got smarter and are now copying old posts and inserting malicious links.

The forum should be safe, or closed down. I would prefer the former, but the current situation endangers past, present and future customers.

Thank you.

• Like 1

What I did write down in the RoF forum, the only solution will be to merge the RoF forum into this forum. Hoisting RoF forum will cost money and I guess to make the forum spammer and lunatic members proof even more.

If being merged this RoF game will receive even more publicity  all under the safe umbrella from 1C. 

Now if as it seems links from members are being changed, this RoF forum is been hacked. If so   @Jason_Williams needs to inform all the members that the accounts are hacked. That is the law here in my country. If not, guess he will need to find a very good international lawyer. 

17 hours ago, Dutch2 said:

What I did write down in the RoF forum, the only solution will be to merge the RoF forum into this forum. Hoisting RoF forum will cost money and I guess to make the forum spammer and lunatic members proof even more.

If being merged this RoF game will receive even more publicity  all under the safe umbrella from 1C. 

Now if as it seems links from members are being changed, this RoF forum is been hacked. If so   @Jason_Williams needs to inform all the members that the accounts are hacked. That is the law here in my country. If not, guess he will need to find a very good international lawyer. 

Don't threaten me Dutch. We have taken steps to stop the spamming. 

Jason

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5