Sign in to follow this  
RedKestrel

Appreciation for a great start to 2020

Just what it says, I really appreciate the new update, the increased engagement we are seeing from the developers and the peeks at what's coming this year. Between two dev diaries in as many weeks and Jason's new Briefing thread, so far 2020 we are spoiled a bit in terms of information flow!

Posting as a Dev on a video game forum is often the equivalent of walking up to a pack of feral dogs wearing a meat-suit, so I understand it can be a little hazardous to one's sanity, not to mention time consuming. However, I hope the current trend continues.

There are a lot of exciting things coming in 2020 but really the global improvements such as the work to reduce MP stutters are just as exciting for me as new planes, and this makes me appreciate the candor in response to the ongoing spotting debate and the talk of improving QA. In a constantly updated sim like we have these things are great to see, even more than new content.

Though, saying that, the releases over the next little while seem tailor made for me - Hurricane, Yak-9T, and the P-47D Razorback in BoN are all on my list of favourite aircraft.

Anyway, thank you Jason and the dev team for all your work, and I wish you luck in the coming year!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, RedKestrel said:

the releases over the next little while seem tailor made for me - Hurricane, Yak-9T, and the P-47D Razorback in BoN are all on my list of favourite aircraft.

Same here and you can add the P51B/C, Typhoon and late G6 to that list for me. And the inclusion of the 190 A6 won't harm either.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FlyingShark said:

Same here and you can add the P51B/C, Typhoon and late G6 to that list for me. And the inclusion of the 190 A6 won't harm either.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

There's so much good news I forgot about the Typhoon! Ach. For give me, Sidney Camm!

Perfectly tailored for me with the Ju-88C6, Me-410, Typhoon, Mosquito, and C-47 (Lisunov Li-2 maybe someday?)... I think they did a good job of including enough variety that most people can find something - and also including some great 'never seen before' experiences - and the new map adjustment is pretty cool. I'm feeling very satisfied and more than a little excited!

Also, we should appreciate the constant improvements to detail and modelling.

Edited by Avimimus
  • Upvote 2