Sign in to follow this  
15011501juancarloscandas

problem view cabin in Lagg 3 ser 29

Forgive for my bad English. I have a problem with the view from the cabin in the Lagg 3 being 29, in the other planes I don't have this problem. When I select the centered cockpit view, I would have to leave the focused cabin view and seeing the firing cross, instead I see a tilted cabin view to the left and I am not able to leave it centered as in the other planes, it just happens to me in Lagg 3 be 29, any solution ?. I have the Stalingrad.

Thank you

Try this:  

Go To:     C: Program Files (x86) > 1C Game Studios > IL2 Sturmovik Great Battles > data > LuaScripts > snapviews > defaults  

copy file:   Lagg3s29  

Go back to:    C: Program Files (x86) > 1C Game Studios > IL2 Sturmovik Great Battles > data > LuaScripts > snapviews

copy and replace:  Lagg3s29 into that folder.  

It should reset the default view.  

1 hour ago, 15011501juancarloscandas said:

Forgive for my bad English. I have a problem with the view from the cabin in the Lagg 3 being 29, in the other planes I don't have this problem. When I select the centered cockpit view, I would have to leave the focused cabin view and seeing the firing cross, instead I see a tilted cabin view to the left and I am not able to leave it centered as in the other planes, it just happens to me in Lagg 3 be 29, any solution ?. I have the Stalingrad.

Thank you