Jump to content
ATAG_Pattle

Full Listing of Flyable TFS 5.0 aircraft

Recommended Posts

TFS 5.0 - New Flyable Aircraft
 
Work is well underway in the completion of all new aircraft being introduced to TFS 5.0, the highly anticipated expansion of IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz.
 
Whilst the new North Africa map is generating much excitement and deservedly so, the sheer amount of new flyable aircraft, whether totally new, or new tropical variants to existing Cliffs aircraft that historically took part in the North African theatre has previously not been stated in one announcement.
 
This is that announcement! :)
 
New flyable aircraft variants: 45
 
New Flyable aircraft variants including Tropical versions: 71
 
New flyable aircraft at release of Team Fusion Simulations 5.0
 
German
 
Bf109E-7 (DB601Aa) (also Tropical Version)
Bf109E-7N (DB601N) (also Tropical Version)
Bf109E-7Z (DB601N + GM-1 Nitrous Injection) (also Tropical Version)
 
Bf-109F-1 with MG/FFM
Bf-109F-2 with MG151/15mm (DB601N)
Bf-109F-2 with MG151/20mm (DB601N) (also Tropical Version)
 
Bf-109F-4 (DB601E 1.30ata) (also Tropical Version)
Bf-109F-4-Late (DB601E 1.42ata) (also Tropical Version)
Bf-109F-4/R1 (DB601E 1.42ata, underwing 20mm gunpods) (also Tropical Version)
Bf-109F-4Z (DB601E 1.42ata + GM-1 Injection) (also Tropical Version)
 
Ju-88A-5 (also Tropical Version)
Ju-88A-5-Late (with upgraded Jumo 211F engine) (also Tropical Version)
Ju-88C-2 (conversion of Ju-88A-1 short wing version)
Ju-88C-2-Late (conversion of Ju-88A-5 long wing version)
Ju-88C-4 (with Jumo 211F engine, long wing) (also Tropical Version)
Ju-88C-4-Late (with Jumo 211F, long wing and added twin 20mm gunpod) (also Tropical Version)
 
Heinkel He-111H-6 Torpedo bomber (with upgraded Jumo 211F engine) (also Tropical Version)
 
Bf-108 Taifun Trainer/Personal Transport*
 
Italian
 
Fiat CR-42
Macchi C-202 Series III
Macchi C-202 Series VIII
 
French
 
Dewoitine D.520 Series 1 (Hispano 12Y45 engine)
 
British
 
Gladiator Mk II (also Tropical Version)
 
Spitfire Mk IIB (Spitfire IIA with two 20mm cannon, four .303)
Spitfire Mk VA (Merlin 45, eight .303 +12 boost)
Spitfire Mk VB (Merlin 45 two 20mm cannon, four .303 +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Spitfire Mk VB-Late (+16 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Spitfire Mk VB-HF (Merlin 46 High Altitude +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Spitfire Mk VB-HF-Late (Merlin 46 High Altitude +16 boost) (also Tropical Version)
 
Hurricane Mk IIA (Merlin 20, eight .303 +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane Mk IIB (twelve .303, option for Bombs +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane Mk IIB-Late (twelve .303, option for Bombs +14 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane Mk IIC (four 20mm, option for Bombs +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane IIC-Late (four 20mm, option for Bombs +14 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane IID Tankbuster (+14 boost) (ONLY Tropical Version)
 
Beaufighter Mk IF - Late (with Hercules XI) (also Tropical Version)
Beaufighter Mk IC (with Hercules XI, bombs) (also Tropical Version)
 
Wellington IA + Tropical version
Wellington IC (with waist gun positions, standard CSBS Bombsight) + Tropical version
Wellington IC-Late (with waist gun positions, advanced Mk XIV bombsight) + Tropcial version
Wellington IC-T (torpedo version with front turret, bombardier removed) - Tropical version
 
USA
Tomahawk Mk IIB (48 inches boost)
Tomahawk Mk IIB-Late (54 inches boost)
Kittyhawk Mk IA (56 inches boost)
Martlet III
 
Tropical Versions of existing CLIFFS OF DOVER aircraft
Bf-110C models
Ju-87B
Heinkel 111H
Hurricane I/I-FB
Blenheim IV
 
Cockpit flashcards and short manuals will be included in the release, ensuring experienced and new pilots will be able to competently operate and fly these aircraft within a very short period of familiarization.
 
These documents will be available in the following languages, in alphabetical order:
 
Chinese;
English;
French;
German;
Italian;
Russian and
Spanish.
 
We hope the large number of new aircraft and variants will bring players many hours and years of WWII flight simulation enjoyment and action.
 
Regards,
 
 
TFS Team
 
 
* May be delayed to later patch due to need to add code to allow dual control for two player/pilots
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SUPER ...  I'm looking forward to the release of CoD TFS 5.0. Excellent work guys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is quite some list, very impressive, congratulations to all involved.:drinks:

 

2 hours ago, ATAG_Pattle said:
TFS 5.0 - New Flyable Aircraft
 
Bf-108 Taifun Trainer/Personal Transport*
 

 

*to be confirmed at time of release.

 

To all intents and purposes that is the one I most want, and the map, could you explain that one please Pattle.

 

 

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Edited by Missionbug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Missionbug said:

To all intents and purposes that is the one I most want, and the map, could you explain that one please Pattle.

 

Maybe they're afraid someone will crash it in Belgium with the plans for TFS 5.5 ...?

 

It is just an amazing list... really! Also, many new experiences for an entirely new theatre... none of which have been seen in a previous flight simulator (with the exception of a few mods in some cases).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI Missionbug,

 

The Bf 108 will be the last of the aircraft listed to be completed. Hoping it will be for initial release, however completion of combat aircraft is the priority.

 

It will definitely be popular for some, myself included.

 

Cheers,

 

Pattle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic announcement!! Great dev team as well! I love the frequent updates as does everyone else I’m sure :biggrin:  Cant hardly wait for the release. Thanks again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive list of planes............ where to start!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 9:26 PM, ATAG_Pattle said:

HI Missionbug,

 

The Bf 108 will be the last of the aircraft listed to be completed. Hoping it will be for initial release, however completion of combat aircraft is the priority.

 

It will definitely be popular for some, myself included.

 

Cheers,

 

Pattle

 

 

Hello Pattle, I was under the impression that everything you guys listed as flyable for 5.0 would be done before it shipped, this has me worried as it is the first time any of you have actually said something might not be included in the release as far as I know, so will we definitely still get the flyable version irrespective of how well TF-5.0 actually sells, say as a patch? 

 

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, Missionbug said:

 

 

Hello Pattle, I was under the impression that everything you guys listed as flyable for 5.0 would be done before it shipped, this has me worried as it is the first time any of you have actually said something might not be included in the release as far as I know, so will we definitely still get the flyable version irrespective of how well TF-5.0 actually sells, say as a patch? 

 

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Here is the official response:

 

Yes, all the aircraft listed will be a part of either the release or a patch.

 

The only one which might be delayed to a patch is the Bf-108 Taifun.

 

The issue with the Bf-108 is that it is a dual control type... so theoretically two players could be in the right and left hand seat simultaneously and both could control it.

 

We have to re-write the code to model which player would have control authority... and when the other player can take over... so that may delay its release to a patch.

 

-----

 

This topic has been edited to remove the comments advocating for or against VR and personal attacks.

 

I would ask those who wish to discuss VR to post in the already created threads on this forum... there are plenty of them... and please do not engage in personal attacks against other posters.

 

Otherwise you may find yourselves on a temporary holiday from this forum.  😉

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay guys, that is great news, thank you very much for the confirmation, really appreciated.:drinks:

 

Take care.

 

 

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank, thank thank, it is a very impressive hard work, if this add-on will be for purchased I'm glad to get my money for you. Thank again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very much looking forward to a beaufighter with extra teeth and tomahawks then learning how to use the wellie bombsight. However I assume you have a misprint referring to beaufighter ic with hercules XI engines. Can find no indication of XI variant at all so I assume you mean the hercules VI which did power mk 1c (and later vic)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2020 at 7:05 AM, 56RAF_Stickz said:

Very much looking forward to a beaufighter with extra teeth and tomahawks then learning how to use the wellie bombsight. However I assume you have a misprint referring to beaufighter ic with hercules XI engines. Can find no indication of XI variant at all so I assume you mean the hercules VI which did power mk 1c (and later vic)

Both the Hercules III and Hercules XI engines are referenced in the Beaufighter IF/IC manual... you can find the manual online although you may need to pay for it.

 

1.png

 

The Hercules VI was not used in the Beaufighter IF/IC.... was used in Beaufighter VI... which is a 1942 type... will have to wait for TF 6.0... if we get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for answer. Yes got my knickers in a twist re hercules vi in a 1c variant.  I got confused somewhat, had thought the mk1 couldnt carry external stores due to lack of power from hercules iii (think one of the beaufighter history books mentions this but it was from library a few years back and my memory probably at fault) and assumed the hercules ix had similar problem. Never realised it was that more powerfull. Question of adding 1+1 and making 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity - wasn't it mentioned that there might be a lightened Hurricane with two of the Hispano cannon removed? Or did I imagine that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Avimimus said:

Out of curiosity - wasn't it mentioned that there might be a lightened Hurricane with two of the Hispano cannon removed? Or did I imagine that?

Maybe.

8 hours ago, 56RAF_Stickz said:

Thanks for answer. Yes got my knickers in a twist re hercules vi in a 1c variant.  I got confused somewhat, had thought the mk1 couldnt carry external stores due to lack of power from hercules iii (think one of the beaufighter history books mentions this but it was from library a few years back and my memory probably at fault) and assumed the hercules ix had similar problem. Never realised it was that more powerfull. Question of adding 1+1 and making 3.

The Hercules III initially could only operate at +4 maximum boost.... was later uprated to +6.25 boost at the same time the Hercules XI was entering service.

 

The Hercules XI was issued rated at +6.75 boost... so it doesn't have a lot more power than the later version of the Hercules III.

 

In BLITZ, the original Beau IF uses the early Herc III rated at +4 boost.  In TF 5.0, the late version of the IF and the IC version use the Hercules XI rated at +6.75 boost.

 

The Hercules VI which equipped the Beaufighter VI  was rated at +8.25 boost.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Buzzsaw said:

Maybe.

 

I'm choosing to take that as a sign that you can read my memories and that parallel the Mandela effect does imply parallel worlds... rather than that the feature list is still incomplete 😄 Why pick the less interesting of two possible interpretations afterall?

Edited by Avimimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, ATAG_Pattle said:
TFS 5.0 - New Flyable Aircraft
 
Work is well underway in the completion of all new aircraft being introduced to TFS 5.0, the highly anticipated expansion of IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz.
 
Whilst the new North Africa map is generating much excitement and deservedly so, the sheer amount of new flyable aircraft, whether totally new, or new tropical variants to existing Cliffs aircraft that historically took part in the North African theatre has previously not been stated in one announcement.
 
This is that announcement! :)
 
New flyable aircraft variants: 45
 
New Flyable aircraft variants including Tropical versions: 71
 
New flyable aircraft at release of Team Fusion Simulations 5.0
 
German
 
Bf109E-7 (DB601Aa) (also Tropical Version)
Bf109E-7N (DB601N) (also Tropical Version)
Bf109E-7Z (DB601N + GM-1 Nitrous Injection) (also Tropical Version)
 
Bf-109F-1 with MG/FFM
Bf-109F-2 with MG151/15mm (DB601N)
Bf-109F-2 with MG151/20mm (DB601N) (also Tropical Version)
 
Bf-109F-4 (DB601E 1.30ata) (also Tropical Version)
Bf-109F-4-Late (DB601E 1.42ata) (also Tropical Version)
Bf-109F-4/R1 (DB601E 1.42ata, underwing 20mm gunpods) (also Tropical Version)
Bf-109F-4Z (DB601E 1.42ata + GM-1 Injection) (also Tropical Version)
 
Ju-88A-5 (also Tropical Version)
Ju-88A-5-Late (with upgraded Jumo 211F engine) (also Tropical Version)
Ju-88C-2 (conversion of Ju-88A-1 short wing version)
Ju-88C-2-Late (conversion of Ju-88A-5 long wing version)
Ju-88C-4 (with Jumo 211F engine, long wing) (also Tropical Version)
Ju-88C-4-Late (with Jumo 211F, long wing and added twin 20mm gunpod) (also Tropical Version)
 
Heinkel He-111H-6 Torpedo bomber (with upgraded Jumo 211F engine) (also Tropical Version)
 
Bf-108 Taifun Trainer/Personal Transport*
 
Italian
 
Fiat CR-42
Macchi C-202 Series III
Macchi C-202 Series VIII
 
French
 
Dewoitine D.520 Series 1 (Hispano 12Y45 engine)
 
British
 
Gladiator Mk II (also Tropical Version)
 
Spitfire Mk IIB (Spitfire IIA with two 20mm cannon, four .303)
Spitfire Mk VA (Merlin 45, eight .303 +12 boost)
Spitfire Mk VB (Merlin 45 two 20mm cannon, four .303 +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Spitfire Mk VB-Late (+16 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Spitfire Mk VB-HF (Merlin 46 High Altitude +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Spitfire Mk VB-HF-Late (Merlin 46 High Altitude +16 boost) (also Tropical Version)
 
Hurricane Mk IIA (Merlin 20, eight .303 +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane Mk IIB (twelve .303, option for Bombs +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane Mk IIB-Late (twelve .303, option for Bombs +14 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane Mk IIC (four 20mm, option for Bombs +12 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane IIC-Late (four 20mm, option for Bombs +14 boost) (also Tropical Version)
Hurricane IID Tankbuster (+14 boost) (ONLY Tropical Version)
 
Beaufighter Mk IF - Late (with Hercules XI) (also Tropical Version)
Beaufighter Mk IC (with Hercules XI, bombs) (also Tropical Version)
 
Wellington IA + Tropical version
Wellington IC (with waist gun positions, standard CSBS Bombsight) + Tropical version
Wellington IC-Late (with waist gun positions, advanced Mk XIV bombsight) + Tropcial version
Wellington IC-T (torpedo version with front turret, bombardier removed) - Tropical version
 
USA
Tomahawk Mk IIB (48 inches boost)
Tomahawk Mk IIB-Late (54 inches boost)
Kittyhawk Mk IA (56 inches boost)
Martlet III
 
Tropical Versions of existing CLIFFS OF DOVER aircraft
Bf-110C models
Ju-87B
Heinkel 111H
Hurricane I/I-FB
Blenheim IV
 
Cockpit flashcards and short manuals will be included in the release, ensuring experienced and new pilots will be able to competently operate and fly these aircraft within a very short period of familiarization.
 
These documents will be available in the following languages, in alphabetical order:
 
Chinese;
English;
French;
German;
Italian;
Russian and
Spanish.
 
We hope the large number of new aircraft and variants will bring players many hours and years of WWII flight simulation enjoyment and action.
 
Regards,TFS Team
 
* May be delayed to later patch due to need to add code to allow dual control for two player/pilots
 

 

May the Force be with you, look forward to D-Day ..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...