Panther mission

Hi, i just tried the mission and was hit by the first round from the AT gun into the turret from the front.

Gunner was killed and the tank abandoned.

I restarted the mission and there was no enemy. I tried to look around with the F5 key and the map was empty.

3 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

Hi, i just tried the mission and was hit by the first round from the AT gun into the turret from the front.

I restarted the mission and there was no enemy. I tried to look around with the F5 key and the map was empty.

Hihi...….:pilot:, ever. heard that the enemy can also hide ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i played this mission and after i have destroyed first enemy wave i see primary objective complete and that yellow sign indicator get stuck at village entrance, this is the mission? to destroy first defensive line and first enemy tank wave?

10 minutes ago, Geoweb35 said:

Hi, i played this mission and after i have destroyed first enemy wave i see primary objective complete and that yellow sign indicator get stuck at village entrance, this is the mission? to destroy first defensive line and first enemy tank wave?

Yes, it should only be a short mission, I am currently very busy with the tiger campaign.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:22 AM, namhee2 said:

Yes, it should only be a short mission, I am currently very busy with the tiger campaign.

Tiger campaign???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤩

21 minutes ago, Adler23FalkeAuge said:

I'm not seeing any Russians. Just a long drive to - and then through the town. I must have done something wrong. Please advise.

You have to follow the wpt, a check area solves the appearance of the russian troops:pilot:

Screenshot (76).png

Edited by namhee2
  • 2 months later...
On 1/22/2020 at 2:18 PM, Voidhunger said:

Same thing for me, never found ennemy...!!! 

Can't see any waypoint to.... :pilot:

Edited by Badniouze