Jump to content
Han

Game version 4.004 discussion: Pz.Kpfw.V, Rheinland additions, 4K for Yak-1 s.69

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

@Jason_Williams 

What about "Ingame messages" - move this option from game settings to realism? It is possible in next updates?

For offline players - they can choose own realism options, for online players - they choose server where to play. 

 

IIRC the server can already control these messages regardless of player settings.   Messages such as "Player destroyed plane/player X/ground target type X" can be restricted.   No need for this request.  

Edited by Mobile_BBQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mobile_BBQ said:

IIRC the server can already control these messages regardless of player settings.   Messages such as "Player destroyed plane/player X/ground target type X" can be restricted.   No need for this request.  

I talk about this:

ElIm2Zk.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

I talk about this:

ElIm2Zk.jpg

 

Oh.  My mistake. I agree about servers having control to disable this.  

There is a big difference between a player that has to fly by looking inside the cockpit for his information than one that almost never has to.   

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 3:09 PM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

What is wrong with G , do FC pilots have different threshold sensitivity for pulling or pushing Gs? 

You can measure G in tacview and compare if same amount of G in ww2 crate  make you start feeling the G effect in ww1 kite. For sure you can't pull same instantaneous Gs in old crate because you will break plane structure but prolonged 4Gs should make you start loosing vision in both planes.

 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:02 AM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Camel has very sensitive pitch and when you do almost 90 degree bank angle turn resulting in spiral dive because it can't sustain horizontal turn  , you still think it's not enough big centrifugal force to make you black out ?

 

i'm very skeptical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The AI planes fights more aggressively, this is one of the most noted changes. The door gunners are super-humanely very accurate and aggressive too, another noted but unpleasant change😑.

 

I wonder if the AI blacks out in a turning fight? they still keep circling for a turning fight, almost forever. There should be some limitation on how many G's they can do for a duration.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jojy47jojyrocks said:

The AI planes fights more aggressively, this is one of the most noted changes. The door gunners are super-humanely very accurate and aggressive too, another noted but unpleasant change😑.

 

I wonder if the AI blacks out in a turning fight? they still keep circling for a turning fight, almost forever. There should be some limitation on how many G's they can do for a duration.

The AI is bound by the same rules. When the new pilot physiology system was introduced, the AI was in constant blackouts and crashed. It has been changed with one of the last patches, that the AI tries not to pull too hard turns anymore.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps asked & answered already...but...is there any place or chance of putting boats & ships in the new map to use as targets say in QMB?

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm quite pleased with the current AI. I did wonder about the AI g-force aspect, but it seems pretty realistic to me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Why devs really ignoring new bombers like the B-25 or B-26 in upcoming BON? After all, playing as a bomber pilot is not so bad, and making a model requires a lot of work.
There is a lot in our community of playerw who flying bombers, and it really annoys us that there is no news about make this planes flyable.... 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bajzon20 said:

hy devs really ignoring new bombers like the B-25 or B-26 in upcoming BON? After all, playing as a bomber pilot is not so bad, and making a model requires a lot of work.
There is a lot in our community of playerw who flying bombers, and it really annoys us that there is no news about make this planes flyable.

 

Why do you keep saying the same thing in threads all over. It makes me want to boycott any new bombers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, =BLW=DarthFlieger said:

Hello, I know the problems related with coronavirus but when to expect the new patch? I'm curious about the new DM.

patch is out but its in quaranteen for 2 weeks 😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patience is key, especially now. There's already plenty to enjoy without the next patch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After this update, my fps is locked at 60, vsync in game and NVCP off, fps limiter off, full screen. I have 144hz monitor with gsync on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 361st_Hoss said:

Delete Startup.config file and restart game

 

 

Same result, still locked at 60 fps after deleting Startup.cfg at  IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BR_Calinho said:

 

Same result, still locked at 60 fps after deleting Startup.cfg at  IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data

Maybe check your graphics card settings and see if there is a frame limiter there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

Maybe check your graphics card settings and see if there is a frame limiter there?

 

no limiter, vsync off in game and nvidia control panel, latest driver 445.75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BR_Calinho said:

 

no limiter, vsync off in game and nvidia control panel, latest driver 445.75

Hmm, I have tested my game with no limit and sync off since the last update and been able to go beyond 60 fps, so it is not a universal thing with this patch. Post this in tech issues and bug reports and some people can help you there, and possibly the QA team will see it if it is a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try reading this I've been using it for many years, he keeps it up to date best he can, but it explains quite a bit on how to set up your nvidia control panel. 

 

Nvidia GeForce TweakGuide

 

good luck

 

Hoss

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BR_Calinho said:

no limiter, vsync off in game and nvidia control panel, latest driver 445.75

 

I'd suggest to check and try these two settings in the Nvidia Control Panel:

1. Max Frame Rate (not in game, but in the CP) - Disabled (or try 144 Hz to see if it overrides whatever seems to be limiting your frames).

2. Preferred Refresh Rate - Try both "highest" and "application controlled" to see if it makes a difference. For some reason, I need to set it to application controlled to have VSync working (I use also a Gsync monitor, but with VSync on).

 

A reinstall of the graphics driver is also an option worth checking. If you used Nvidia Inspector in the past, you may have some residual profiles working in the background and those get reset after a reinstall.

 

Also, just to make sure: do other games work at >60 fps?

Edited by yeikov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...