Sign in to follow this  
=OPFR=ColNinny

TAW XX Tactical Air War - Why the Germans won without me !

A grueling 56 day long campaign comes to an end. Gameplay, stats, and commentary to prepare you for the next awesome campaign, TAW XXl !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, =AAA=ColNinny said:

When I logged into map 6 and found that I was outnumbered 13 to 1, I thought, good finally we were even...

At this point I really did laugh out loud :biggrin: Excellent video agree with all points made in it :good:

I have always played Red side as when I go to log on at the start of a TAW campaign there are always less Red and you are recommended to join the side fielding the lower number. If everyone did that balance would be less of an issue.

I would like to be able to fly with groups on the Red side, but many of the players don't speak English and my Russia is non existent, unlike the Blue side where English is almost universal (I think), so this is one of the many factors leaving a hole in Red teamwork, at least for me. I've seen some of the Russian squads operating and they are very together and impressive, which is why I'd like to fly with them, if I only could.

I simply didn't have time to spare for the last campaign, but hope that changes for the next one. 

Edited by Pict

49 minutes ago, Pict said:

... unlike the Blue side where English is almost universal (I think)

Many of the BLUE pilots may be english speaking - but they don't speak english on comms :)