"Pack 175" missions & campaigns

TIGRE88

BladeMeister

Tigre88, will you be hunting Big Game with your miniature crossbows? I mean, a chipmunk would technically be Big Game in comparison to your weapons size???

Well, I have been Blessed by your creativity in mission building for the Pack 165 series. If you don't at least lurk in the shadows and make a post here and there then I will miss you Sir. I just received my new monitor today and I will be installing, because of your generosity, Tiger vs T34  next week sometime. I will PM you with my thoughts, so please don't completely leave the Forum. Check in every once in a while please Sir. You never know, maybe there will be Infantry introduced into TC and you will have a new element to control in the ME, or perhaps there will be a TC 2 not to far into the future. Don't be a stranger! Thanks for all of the Campaigns. Be Blessed!

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Thanks 1

TIGRE88

thanks Blade , yes i will continue to update things if someone finds a problem in a mission or if there is something to review.

i wanted to do some missions that take place in the city but it wasent a good idea, the tank seemed to be driving on an extremely bumpy terrain while it's a road in the middle of the city. so i preferred to drop this project.  

concerning the infantry that will arrive I will see if the result is satisfactory, but it would be a bad idea to put an army of robots that walk and stop in the middle of a field and stay like that... I feel that this decision to place infantry will not be easy to take. 

But there is already some kind of infantry, I often place fixed machine guns that appear between houses etc to add life to the missions. 

concerning TC2, honestly I don't know if I would want to do something new without new vehicles, like the sherman 76, Firefly, Hellcat, TIGER2, etc...... at least have 1 new allied tank and a new German tank.

but I would be surprised if these vehicles appear, from the announcement of Normandy the text seemed to make it clear that Normandy was a game designed for aerial combat, I don't think the developers are working on tanks ..

and then there will always be this problem of terrain super bumpy even in the city and it's really not great for designing a fight 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Badger343rd

This is my first time using tank crew with community content(just bought TC yesterday),my question is this...is Operation Typhoon Tiger supposed to start out in amongst buildings in a grassland setting map rather than snow map?? I was under the impression it was a winter campaign and I'm thinking I may have messed up the install?

TIGRE88
7 hours ago, Badger343rd said:

This is my first time using tank crew with community content(just bought TC yesterday),my question is this...is Operation Typhoon Tiger supposed to start out in amongst buildings in a grassland setting map rather than snow map?? I was under the impression it was a winter campaign and I'm thinking I may have messed up the install?

hello this is a science fiction version of the "Operation Typhoon" campaign which is played with a panzer4 but otherwise as regards the snow there will be some but later in the campaign ..  more you will advance towards Moscow and more that will freeze

Badger343rd

Ahhh...ok roger that...FYI, it's kicking my ass. 4 attempts to get out of the building area so far has left my tiger in shreds.....

Edited by Badger343rd

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Badger343rd said:

Ahhh...ok roger that...FYI, it's kicking my ass. 4 attempts to get out of the building area so far has left my tiger in shreds.....

for street fights i suggest you to keep the commander's head always out, unless you hear a machine gun firing , quickly you put his head in,
 otherwise you may take a long time to locate the hidden targets, in fact you risk injuring or killing the commander only if you get hit by an explosive shel

and in the game it does not happen often , the su122 is dangerous for this 

it is necessary to put the TIGER in angle facing the shots of guns fired at point-blank range by the shermans in the streets, because that can make its armor pass from 100mm to 140mm.  

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

TIGRE88
1 hour ago, Badger343rd said:

Where can I get that skin from operation typhoon tiger, for the tiger?

it is the skin from Tomi_099  , summer and winter for the campaign Typhoon Tiger

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
since the last TC update no more missions or user-made campaigns were working, i updated the pack 165 to make it work again.  

TIGRE.jpg

TIGRE1.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

derrick263

Wow, thanks for the quick fix! I'm really enjoying these missions. 

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
PACK165 update:
* integration of the numbers on the turrets, for the tanks of Otto Carius, Wittmann, and others, especially with the basic winter camouflage.
* added some clouds in mission 01 of the Operation Zitadelle campaign.

Carius.jpg
Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

Robert_Molders

Sorry mate where is the download link? ( I can't see any in the first post )

• Upvote 1

RazorbacksKierONeil

I'm sorry, I do not see a link to download these missions. It's obviously here somewhere since everyone seems to be enjoying them. Kindly point me to the link. Thank you. 

TimSell75

Tigre88 stated that he got in trouble with some forum members here. Maybe this is why the link got erased? Would be really sad though...🥺

• Sad 4

KuroNyra

Litteraly discovered TC today and having a blast... Was really looking forward theses missions when I heard about them... :(

@TIGRE88 No chance that you could leave the link of the download? :(

TIGRE88

I am responding to player requests by private messaging for the moment, thanks  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

FurphyForum
Posted (edited)

I too, would like to DL and play this Mod pack.

@TIGRE88;  Hope you reconsider. :salute:

Edited by FurphyForum

BladeMeister
15 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

I am responding to player requests by private messaging for the moment, thanks  

1 hour ago, FurphyForum said:

I too, would like to DL and play this Mod pack.

@TIGRE88;  Hope you reconsider. :salute:

Read his post in red right above your quote in my post right here. PM him if you want the link. Simple! No Fuss, No Muss Sir!!!:salute:

S!Blade<><

FurphyForum
1 minute ago, BladeMeister said:

Read his post in red right above your quote in my post right here. PM him if you want the link. Simple! No Fuss, No Muss Sir!!!:salute:

S!Blade<><

Ok... I wasn't sure that's how he was going to distribute his mod from this time on. 

BladeMeister
Posted (edited)

I have been in correspondence with Tigre88 and this is how he wishes to handle the distribution for now. If I understand it correctly, Tigre88 built this pack essentially in roughly one years time and he has Graciously made corrections and changes when 1C updates introduced to IL2/TC  broke certain elements of the Campaigns. No one other person has contributed anywhere near as much 3rd party Campaigns/missions as Tigre88 has. Just the fact that he watches and keeps his creation operational, and even corrects problems within the mission execution which he finds or are brought to his attention, so that all of the members on the IL2 Forum can play these Campaigns for FREE, if they choose to, is cause for thanks.

Thanks Tigre88, you know I appreciate all that you do, and I still have a great deal of Pack 165 to play still.

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!!! YEA!!!:)

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I would also like to thank you for the effort and time that has gone into this project. Just read about it by chance and am very enthusiastic about the variety of missions and it would be a shame if this project wasn't continued. Thanks again!

20210502120255_1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

BladeMeister
Posted (edited)

Where is your better half? Anybody seen Jake's girlfriend? She might be light footing it around looking to steel a bazooka! Keep alert gents!

S!Blade<><

2.jpg

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Haha 1

TIGRE88

thank you all for your public and private messages :)  

• Like 1

moustache
BladeMeister

Nice Moustache. Tigre88 is famous in the Tank Communities around the world.:good:

S!Blade<><

• Haha 1

Fercyful

Always had a blast with TIGRE88 missions 🤘 Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Prialgene

I do not have the authorization to send a Personal Message to Tigre88? What for?

TIGRE88
4 hours ago, Prialgene said:

I do not have the authorization to send a Personal Message to Tigre88? What for?

hello there must be a problem with your email settings! I guess this is to ask me for pack165, currently it is not available as I am preparing something for gamers! but I would come back as soon as everything is ready!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 167" missions & campaigns
TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
update :  PACK165 becomes PACK167 : 
a new campaign "The last Tiger" composed of 2 episodes, playable on the Rheinland map...... take part in the fight for the Ruhr.
in addition there is an update, improvement of mission 02 and 05 of an old campaign "Kursk43"

Tiger tank skin, by Tomi_099  

campaign.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

DN308

Merci beaucoup !

on doit te le demander par MP?

TIGRE88
1 minute ago, DN308 said:

Merci beaucoup !

on doit te le demander par MP?

de rien ! j'ai mis le lien en première page.. 

you'r welcome ! there is the link on the first page

• Like 2

BladeMeister

The motivated Tigre88!!!

Nice work Sir. Thank you for sharing the new missions. I only completed the first mission in "Kursk43"  so I will update and then continue on. :good:

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 1

Robert_Molders
Posted (edited)

Travail brillant mon ami et merci de le partager avec nous !!! Vous êtes le numéro un !!! 👍;) 

Edited by SKG210_Molders
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

moustache

beware, the American soldier is vicious and deceitful ...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

radio

Many thanks for your outstanding work here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

TIGRE88

The last Tiger campaign trailer music video 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

junkman

Can't thank you enough for your update, looking forward to many more hours on the attack. Or replaying the update missions.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

update

Koursk43 : I forgot an English translation
The last Tiger : I added a quick tank fix for the right shore of the map. 

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 175" missions & campaigns