"Pack 171" missions & campaigns

TIGRE88

jollyjack

schalte mal 'vulnarability' ab fur dein player tank, kann der nicht mehr kaput gehen ...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jollyjack said:

schalte mal 'vulnarability' ab fur dein player tank, kann der nicht mehr kaput gehen ...

it is not a solution to make the tank invulnerable, it takes away the interest of the game and the suspense in addition, even in invulnerable, it explodes if a destruction command is applied to the tank.
I just re re re-tested this mission and it works fine.

I got the message "MISSION SUCCESS"

just leave the village when this message appears and everything is going well: 

Dietrich: we can't hold the defense, Flussmann leaves the city before being the target of a bazooka.  

the player has exactly 5 minuts to leave the village. 

aa.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

update:

replacement of all ZIS2 anti-tank guns by 53K  and replacement of trucks by explosive trucks for the campaigns :

Operation Typhoon and Operation Typhoon TIGER

istockphoto-1098427566-170667a.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88

LW_Mongose

Thanks for the missions much appreciated. Do you have or know where I can get some extra co op / multiplayer missions. There are only a few in the game but I would like to play with a few players I know in the same mission. I have searched the internet for some to install but can't find any. Maybe with your skills, you could do some. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

104th_IronMike
10 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

update:

replacement of all ZIS2 anti-tank guns by 53K  and replacement of trucks by explosive trucks for the campaigns :

Operation Typhoon and Operation Typhoone TIGER

istockphoto-1098427566-170667a.jpg

That's good, cause in mission 2 of typhoon the entire colon gets blasted by the zis guns between you know where and where haha. By the time the tanks aim at them, they are all gone lol. It felt realistic, but I then felt lonely 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 104th_IronMike said:

That's good, cause in mission 2 of typhoon the entire colon gets blasted by the zis guns between you know where and where haha. By the time the tanks aim at them, they are all gone lol. It felt realistic, but I then felt lonely 😆

yes apparently the zis2 was more efficient than the zis3 ... but I saw on the internet that they made it because the Germans had given false information so that the Russians were afraid of a heavy tank, whereas in reality there were only light or medium tanks and finally the Russians had abandoned this gun to use the 53k which caused more damage

but in the end if they made only a limited number of zis2 and that it was replaced later by the zis3 logically it means that there was a reliability problem or a problem with the ammunition

104th_IronMike
1 minute ago, TIGRE88 said:

yes apparently the zis2 was more efficient than the zis3 ... but I saw on the internet that they made it because the Germans had given false information so that the Russians were afraid of a heavy tank, whereas in reality there were only light or medium tanks and finally the Russians had abandoned this gun to use the 53k which caused more damage

but in the end if they made only a limited number of zis2 and that it was replaced later by the zis3 logically it means that there was a reliability problem or a problem with the ammunition

In a way I also feel the PanzerIII is kind of a bit of a tin can in Tank Crew. Doesnt ever seem to be a situation where a shot from a gun would bounce off, etc, it is almost always a 1 shot kill. Dunno how realistic it is though, could be, no idea. From the sides and rear no doubt, but it happens from the front just as easily.

7 hours ago, LW_Mongose said:

Thanks for the missions much appreciated. Do you have or know where I can get some extra co op / multiplayer missions. There are only a few in the game but I would like to play with a few players I know in the same mission. I have searched the internet for some to install but can't find any. Maybe with your skills, you could do some. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello ! unfortunately I did not transform the campaigns that I made into a cooperation campaign, I have not yet looked for information on how to proceed to transform them, but TX_Tips made into cooperation, here is his topic:

I will have further improvements and updates in the future to fully finalize the 19 campaigns, 160 missions that I made and only then I could possibly think of turning them into a co-op part. but in fact it's not really sure that I do it.  

the updates are not going to stop anytime soon .. anyway I will have to rework everything when the infantry is available .. and maybe one day the TC team will realize that an infantry without trenches is not realistic enough, so it will be necessary to redo everything again and again^^ there is enough for years of work ..

48 minutes ago, 104th_IronMike said:

In a way I also feel the PanzerIII is kind of a bit of a tin can in Tank Crew. Doesnt ever seem to be a situation where a shot from a gun would bounce off, etc, it is almost always a 1 shot kill. Dunno how realistic it is though, could be, no idea. From the sides and rear no doubt, but it happens from the front just as easily.

yes it is true that it is boring,  even I do not know if the tanks were really destroyed in 1 shot in the face!

in fact I find it boring to play in tanks like the sherman, T34, panzer3, panzer4, su 152 and even the KV1-S, and panther too ..

the panther has a defect in the mask of the maingun, the shells ricochet often and destroy the tank from the roof ...

but otherwise I try to balance the combat when I put tanks less resistant than the TIGER ... I make sure that the targets are shared so that the player is not targeted as a priority, and I try to do so that the enemies aim badly, are less numerous etc ... if you try the mission "Operation polkovodets" which is available in 3 versions "T34, KV1 and sherman" you will see that it is doable. in the Ivan counterattack mission I mainly placed panzer38t which attack the player's KV1 .. it allows to play with more pleasure than to be destroyed in 1 shot and have to start over

Edited by TIGRE88

104th_IronMike
12 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

yes it is true that it is boring,  even I do not know if the tanks were really destroyed in 1 shot in the face!

in fact I find it boring to play in tanks like the sherman, T34, panzer3, panzer4, su 152 and even the KV1-S, and panther too ..

the panther has a defect in the mask of the maingun, the shells ricochet often and destroy the tank from the roof ...

but otherwise I try to balance the combat when I put tanks less resistant than the TIGER ... I make sure that the targets are shared so that the player is not targeted as a priority, and I try to do so that the enemies aim badly, are less numerous etc ... if you try the mission "Operation polkovodets" which is available in 3 versions "T34, KV1 and sherman" you will see that it is doable. in the Ivan counterattack mission I mainly placed panzer38t which attack the player's KV1 .. it allows to play with more pleasure than to be destroyed in 1 shot and have to start over

yep, I agree. The Tigre feels like a tank, in the others you are constantly afraid that you just get unlucky 1-shot. And while ofc they need to be weaker than the Tigre, it feels like they overdid their weekness.

An idea btw would be that in non Tigre missions you set the Platoon AI (in the player's platoon) to invulnerable. The player won't really notice it that much, and can still die himself, but at least losing your own platoon with the weak tanks won't happen so frequently.

Edited by 104th_IronMike

yes it is also a good idea to make friendly tanks invulnerable! I put some in invulnerable, I did it for some campaigns, like that tanks are destroyed and at least 1 or 2 remain alive.
there is another trick for example for the typhoon campaign, in fact I would have had to put short barrel panzer4s against the T34s
 but when I did the test the panzer4s were simply unable to pierce the T34. 
panzer4 can shoot the T34 40 times, it doesn't do anything to him.
 the russians could have won the battle of moscow with only one T34 vs all german tanks , it's a worse nightmare than meeting a tiger ..
 so i had to put on long barrel panzer4 otherwise the game was impossible.

on the other hand there is something which can help, by putting a tank at an angle, you increase its armor and it resists better,
 it works on all tanks, I also noticed that it was difficult to destroy a KV1- S which is angled when fired from 88 shells ..
 in fact this game manages well the thickness of the armor, the inclination and the distance ! 

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1

update :

replacement of all the ZIS2 anti-tank guns by 53-K for the mission 01 of the Narva1943 campaign.

in this way the anti-tank weapons correspond better to the period and the combat of Otto Carius who was in a panzer 38T... obviously in the mission 01 Carius is in a panzer3, I have no choice.  

improvement of some details of the Wacht am Rhein campaign. 

Hello sir. Great campaigns and missions. Thank you very much.

One question, on the first mission in Panzerdivision, after destroying everything, I am told to meet up with 'Anvil'. The problem is, I have no clue where Anvil is. I am Hammer and was sent to destroy artillery in a village, but after that's done, I don't know where to go to meet up with Anvil and finish the mission.

Thanks for any help! :)

Just now, gad11 said:

Hello sir. Great campaigns and missions. Thank you very much.

One question, on the first mission in Panzerdivision, after destroying everything, I am told to meet up with 'Anvil'. The problem is, I have no clue where Anvil is. I am Hammer and was sent to destroy artillery in a village, but after that's done, I don't know where to go to meet up with Anvil and finish the mission.

Thanks for any help! :)

hello ! anvil is at the new line of defense, at the exit of the village, they received the order to stay here .

have you activated your map icons in the game options ?  otherwise you will never be able to see the markers of defense line, objective etc 

I just made an update again to change the display duration of the "MISSION SUCCESS"  for mission 01 of the Panzerdivision campaign,

if someone has a problem with this mission 01 it could be that the problem !  

otherwise when you clean the first village the commander asks hammer and anvil to go at the line of defense "A" then a few moments later the commander asks the player "Hammer" to take care of the artillery and then to return to formation with anvil.
anvil remains at the defense line "A" 
Edited by TIGRE88

Aliocha62Mordreddesurmia

Je pars quelques temps et à mon retour je constate que les mises à jour des missions et campagnes de TIGRE88 sont encore plus prolifiques que des épisodes de "plus belle la vie", j'en ai jusqu'à ma retraite d'aventures en cercueil d'acier, ce gars là est extraordinaire, entre passion et amour du travail bien fait, vous serez tous d'accord avec moi pour qu'il reste à perpette avec nous pour que TANK CREW devienne la simulation ultime. Cerise sur le gâteau, j'ai remarqué que Norbert en plus d'être un célèbre chef cuisinier est aussi chef de char, là je dis bravo. Un GRAND MERCI à TIGRE88 pour ce travail aussi riche, sans oublier également les créateurs de livrées et autres campagnes et missions, vous êtes tous géniaux.

I go away for a while and when I come back I find that the TIGRE88 mission and campaign updates are even more prolific than episodes of "plus belle la vie", I have some until my retirement of adventures in a steel coffin, this guy is extraordinary, between passion and love of a job well done, you will all agree with me that he will stay with us for TANK CREW to become the ultimate simulation. Icing on the cake, I noticed that Norbert in addition to being a famous chef is also a tank commander, so I say bravo. A BIG THANK YOU to TIGRE88 for such a rich work, not forgetting also the livery creators and other campaigns and missions, you are all great.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by Aliocha62Mordreddesurmia
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

hi all.

anyone have any tips for Blitzkrieg mission 3? It's the one where you have to take the village. I clear out the perimeter but it seems the convoy will 'fail' even if it's just small arms fire. 

Thanks!

Great campaigns!

26 minutes ago, gad11 said:

hi all.

anyone have any tips for Blitzkrieg mission 3? It's the one where you have to take the village. I clear out the perimeter but it seems the convoy will 'fail' even if it's just small arms fire. 

Thanks!

Great campaigns!

This is done on purpose, the challenge of this mission is to neutralize any machine guns that could fire on the convoy of troops.
only a few machine guns remain in the edge, all the rest: "tanks, anti-tank guns, anti-aircraft guns are neutralized" 
 the convoy does not receive the order to advance until the heavy artillery is neutralized,
 but after that it's up to you to neutralize the few machine guns that could inflict damage on the convoy of troops

if 2 of the 4 half tracks are destroyed the mission is a failure. the machine guns are heavy anti-aircraft machine guns

Edited by TIGRE88

15 minutes ago, gad11 said:

ok. sounds good! makes sense. thank you!

I just retested it and I successfully completed the mission without worries, you just have to neutralize the machine guns in front of the edge

a.jpg

alexglenorchy

Hi,

Out of interest - which of these missions/campaigns feature the panzer 3? It mentions at the start of this thread they are there but I can’t seem to find them.

Just started “Typhoon” - feel like I should be in a panzer 3 not 4 though! Thanks for you hard work - pleasantly surprised when I came across the thread after getting tank crew.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:18 PM, alexglenorchy said:

Hi,

Out of interest - which of these missions/campaigns feature the panzer 3? It mentions at the start of this thread they are there but I can’t seem to find them.

Just started “Typhoon” - feel like I should be in a panzer 3 not 4 though! Thanks for you hard work - pleasantly surprised when I came across the thread after getting tank crew.

Hello! thanks !

I just saw your message, for the panzer3 you can find it in only one mission, mission 01 of the Narva1943 campaign.
if not for the campaign Operation Typhoon in reality it would have had to be panzer4 with short barrel, but these tanks are not controllable by the players and moreover they posed a problem, they are completely unable to pierce the T34, the campaign would not have been able to work. 

• Upvote 2

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 165" missions & campaigns
update from pack 160 to pack 165 : 
new campaign available: Operation Zitadelle2,  follow the battle of the 6th Panzerdivision.

I promise you that this is the last campaign that I made ..................................... ...................... for today .. damn drugs ... I should file a complaint 😃 

campaign.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

BladeMeister

You are The Man. You have been Hard at work concerning Pack 160, which now has become Pack 165. I am coming to terms with Win 10, and I hate it and its' attempted self proclamation of God status over everything my computer does, but I shall have Victory over Windows 10 soon and begin playing TC once again! I will specifically be spending my few, but glorious, moments playing Pack 165 and Syn_vander's easy mission generator among using other player created content. Thank you Tigre88 for using your self taught knowledge within the ME to create the fabulous Pack 165. Cheers Sir!

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

ChampagneStars

Welp!

i can't find any download link for this 

Edited by ChampagneStars

junkman

Thank you again for the update. looking forward to new conflicts.

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ChampagneStars said:

Welp!

i can't find any download link for this 

the link is in the first page of this topîc ! 

maybe you missed it because yesterday I made an update, I replaced the thumbnail of mission 02 of the new campaign "Operation Zitadelle2" by a new thumbnail that I find more beautiful, I don't have not notified the update as it is not a vital update

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

Hi all. Loving these campaigns. Question on mission 4 of Blitzkrieg campaign. You got to cut through the forest because the road is mined. There is a barbwire fence halfway through. I figured i could just run it over but it disables my Tiger. Is there a gap in the fence I am missing?

Thanks!

TIGRE88
8 minutes ago, gad11 said:

Hi all. Loving these campaigns. Question on mission 4 of Blitzkrieg campaign. You got to cut through the forest because the road is mined. There is a barbwire fence halfway through. I figured i could just run it over but it disables my Tiger. Is there a gap in the fence I am missing?

Thanks!

you have to follow the red arrow through the forest. have you seen this arrow? the fence is a trap set, you have to go around this fence, go deep into the forest by following the arrow

EvilShampoo

wow just loaded them into my CAMPAIGNS file.  Can't wait to get started on them.  Amazing job TIgre88!!!!

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
6 minutes ago, 11thPanzer_Pete said:

wow just loaded them into my CAMPAIGNS file.  Can't wait to get started on them.  Amazing job TIgre88!!!!

thank you ! I hope you will have a good time 😁 😁 

Hallo Tiger 88, beide Daumen hoch zu deiner neue Kampagnen kreation. Ich muss sagen, ohne dein Einsatz ein an kreative Missionen, wäre es hier sehr langweilig.

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
1 hour ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger 88, beide Daumen hoch zu deiner neue Kampagnen kreation. Ich muss sagen, ohne dein Einsatz ein an kreative Missionen, wäre es hier sehr langweilig.

hi Trym! thank you ! I hope you have fun on the new campaign!
Hallo Trym! Danke ! Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Spaß bei der neuen Kampagne!

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
small update:
 replaced all mission thumbnails for larger thumbnails for the campaigns: 
Panzerdivision 
Panzerdivison2 
Tiger pack
 I know there are still old campaigns that have small thumbnails, maybe I'll update later but I'm not motivated to redo everything now and then it's not that bad to have small thumbnails

jj.jpg

352ndOscar

Wacht am Rhine Campaign

Introduction

”On September 16, 1944 at 5:30 a.m. the German army launched an offensive in the Ardennes......”

...should read:

”On December 16, 1944 at 5:30 a.m. the German army launched an offensive in the Ardennes......”

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
15 minutes ago, 352ndOscar said:

Wacht am Rhine Campaign

Introduction

”On September 16, 1944 at 5:30 a.m. the German army launched an offensive in the Ardennes......”

...should read:

”On December 16, 1944 at 5:30 a.m. the German army launched an offensive in the Ardennes......”

thank you! yes indeed it's the 16th of december! at the base I had gone on the writing of the moment when hitler asked for the preparation of this operation on the 16th of september and it has been postponed several times to finally start on the 16th of december! 
I will modify the text 

TIGRE88

update of the campaign Wacht am Rhein

modification of the attack date of the German army in the presentation

• Thanks 1

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 171" missions & campaigns