Jump to content

"Pack 171" missions & campaigns


TIGRE88
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Siv5122 said:

Thanks for the help o7

 

if the problem persists I would play again myself to do a test, I do not have time at the moment because I am on the creation of a new campaign .

. but generally I try to replay myself to see 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hallo Tiger88,

Bei Panzer Division, Mission 8 fährt die Gruppe mit dem Panzer 4 nicht weiter.
Der Ort Borisovka mit Tiger erreicht.
Mission ist gescheitert.
Gruß

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger88,

Bei Panzer Division, Mission 8 fährt die Gruppe mit dem Panzer 4 nicht weiter.
Der Ort Borisovka mit Tiger erreicht.
Mission ist gescheitert.
Gruß

 

hello 

it is necessary to go east in the field as announced during the mission, after having taken care of the enemies posted to Borisovka. Whenever you destroy the enemies and the message appears, the mission cannot fail even if there is only your tank left.

 

 

for the panzer4 problem that stops i just corrected the problem, i had forgotten something. I will post the update again shortly. but the fact that the panzer4 do not follow is not a decisive parameter for the success or failure of the mission. in fact it is especially necessary to take care of the edge of Borisovka then to go in the field to the East

Edited by TIGRE88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PACK 150 update

 

I forgot to make the programming improvement for panzers4 waypoints in the PANZERDIVISION campaign mission 08 .  

 

everything should work fine now

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hallo Tiger88,
Panzerdivision letzte Kampagnenmission 10.
Das Ziel? Problem ist, wenn ein neuer Befehl erscheint und nicht mit bekommt, kann man nicht folgen oder nochmal lesen.
Der gelbe Button ist leider keine Hilfe.
Gruß

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

PACK150 update : 

for mission 10 of the PANZERDIVISION campaign,  I had apparently forgotten a deactivator which to appear the texts twice at certain times, suddenly they seemed too fast to read.

this problem was invisible under certain conditions .. that's why depending on the way of playing some omissions can appear!

 

 

hello Trym :)  

 

 

 

Edited by TIGRE88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hallo Tiger 88,
Panzer Divison: Mission 10 bitte Prüfe das Rettungsfahrzeug am ende des Dorfs.
Von meinen 3 Tests ist das Rettungsfahrzeug nur 2 gefahren.

Gruß

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger 88,
Panzer Divison: Mission 10 bitte Prüfe das Rettungsfahrzeug am ende des Dorfs.
Von meinen 3 Tests ist das Rettungsfahrzeug nur 2 gefahren.

Gruß

 

PACK150 update for the ambulance of mission10 

 

the ambulance that refuses to drive 2 times out of 3? 
you mean who refuses to leave the village after the mission is successful?
because I checked the programming and it is apparently reliable, the injured are always recovered . 
only it is possible that the ambulance has problems to get out of the village after the mission is successful, I just saw that I forgot to do the reliability improvement for the programming of the ambulance.  

it shouldn't cause any more random problems now. 

 

Edited by TIGRE88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

update:

PACK 150 has become PACK160

 new campaign available "Wacht am Rhein" the battles in the Ardennes.

you need BOBP to play it.

 

campaign.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BladeMeister

Thank You Tigre88. I am still in Belgorod, but I am thinking of jumping into your Typoon campaigns next. This "Wacht am Rhein" sounds really interesting. Cheers to Pack 160!

Keep up the Great work Sir!

 

S!Blade<><

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BladeMeister said:

Thank You Tigre88. I am still in Belgorod, but I am thinking of jumping into your Typoon campaigns next. This "Wacht am Rhein" sounds really interesting. Cheers to Pack 160!

Keep up the Great work Sir!

 

S!Blade<><

 

thanks BladeMeister ! 

for the Operation Typhon campaign there are 2 versions! one normal and the other surprise science fiction ^^

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hirschmannhirschmann

Danke Tigre88,

 

du bist unglaublich. Das Tempo ist Weltklasse.👌👍😁 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Hirschmannhirschmann said:

Danke Tigre88,

 

du bist unglaublich. Das Tempo ist Weltklasse.👌👍😁 

 

 

images.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TIGRE88 said:

update:

PACK 150 has become PACK160

 new campaign available "Wacht am Rhein" the battles in the Ardennes.

As soon as I have space on the hard drive and time, I will test this campaign. 😁

By the way, where is the Villers-Bocage mission (discussed on page 1) , I can't find it. Is it part of a campaign or is it a unique mission?

Edited by No_Face
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, No_Face said:

As soon as I have space on the hard drive and time, I will test this campaign. 😁

By the way, where is the Villers-Bocage mission (discussed on page 1) , I can't find it. Is it part of a campaign or is it a unique mission?

 

 

c'est en fait la mission06  Normandie de la campagne Koursk43.  ce n'est pas le vrai villers-bocage, j'avais fait ça à mes débuts sur la map Lapino ,   il y avait rien de sérieux la dedans, la map n'est pas appropriée pour représenter ce combat.   

 

it is in fact the Normandy mission06 of the Kursk campaign43. this is not the real villers bocage, I did that when I started on the Lapino map, there was nothing serious about it, the map is not suitable to represent this fight.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hallo Tiger 88, hab wieder gefunden. Bitte prüfe die Zeit Beschleunigung und die Pause Kaukasus: Mission 7 Maykop. Pause und Zeit Beschleunigung ohne Funktion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

PACK160 update

 

*Paused game issue resolved for Caucasus Campaign Mission 07 .

 

*replacement of all titles and images marked "Operation Typhon" in French by "Typhoon" in English for the Operation Typhoon and Typhoon TIGER campaigns.

 

campaign.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zitadelle campaign mission 04 update : 
 tank shelters were a problem, the AI controlled tanks could not detect enemy tanks protected behind the shelters,
 even being 1m away .. I had to replace these shelters with open shelters. 
I already knew this problem but apparently since the TC update relating to the terrain the tanks have even more difficulty detecting the targets behind the tank shelters ..
 result the mission was difficult to progress correctly...

problem solved..  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG27_Steini
On 12/15/2020 at 5:28 PM, JG27_Steini said:

Hello Tigre,

 

i have a problem with the 3rd Citadelle mission. Close to the end it tells me that mission is over because i had to many losses. The only loss i had was my PzIV teammate. The 2nd regiment lost it's SDKfZ. I now nothing about the 2nd Tiger tank but it was still shooting after the lost message and did an outstanding job. The summarize map confirmend that 2 losses. 

 

Please tell what object needs to be protected. At my first run, i lost all tank's (Tigre, all other PzIV) and the "Lost" message appeared to the same time, short after the "take denfensive line" order. Thank you.

 

Hello Tigre, the next problem in that mission is that i have never seen the SdKfZ. Doesnt matter how fast i am trying to disable the defending T34 and anti air guns, the other tank platoon has no SdKfZ. When i watch the video the vehicle is just standing on it original place. It is a very frustrating mission because both Tigers constantly loosing its tracks by ambushed anti tank guns. After 20 tries i only made it only once to leave the town, only being held up by lack of ammunition. Great mission, maybe i am too bad, but loosing tracks is the biggest issue and it is ruing your great work. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Hello Tigre, the next problem in that mission is that i have never seen the SdKfZ. Doesnt matter how fast i am trying to disable the defending T34 and anti air guns, the other tank platoon has no SdKfZ. When i watch the video the vehicle is just standing on it original place. It is a very frustrating mission because both Tigers constantly loosing its tracks by ambushed anti tank guns. After 20 tries i only made it only once to leave the town, only being held up by lack of ammunition. Great mission, maybe i am too bad, but loosing tracks is the biggest issue and it is ruing your great work. Thank you.

 

 
hi are you talking about mission 01 ??  I no longer understand what you are telling me?  I thought you had arrived at mission 03 ??
if not for information the missions from 01 to 04 were played by a player who succeeded them all,  all that is missing is the missions 05, 06 and 07 to play to validate the campaign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG27_Steini
39 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

 

 
hi are you talking about mission 01 ??  I no longer understand what you are telling me?  I thought you had arrived at mission 03 ??
if not for information the missions from 01 to 04 were played by a player who succeeded them all,  all that is missing is the missions 05, 06 and 07 to play to validate the campaign

 

Sorry, no it is the 3rd mission. I dont know how far the mission at the end goes. I believe SdKfZ is important at the end, but i have never seen it as part of the Panther or PzIV platoon arriving later. I quickly destroyed the T34 and anti air guns defending the east side, preventing them to destroy other platoons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Sorry, no it is the 3rd mission. I dont know how far the mission at the end goes. I believe SdKfZ is important at the end, but i have never seen it as part of the Panther or PzIV platoon arriving later. I quickly destroyed the T34 and anti air guns defending the east side, preventing them to destroy other platoons.

 

 

there is a half track with tanks of the 4th Panzerdivision advancing once you have cleared the hill and the defensive lines of Blizhnaya, there is no risk of this half track being destroyed as they do not move forward until the area is cleaned.

 

and this half track stops at the top in Blizhnaya and when it stops a message appears inviting you to reload the ammunition before continuing.

 

the player has all the time to do it at this time.

 

then you have to continue the attack heading towards Melikhovo and at this moment you find another half track with the 6th Panzerdivision, but this half track is useless because the full ammunition is supposed to be done well before in Blizhnaya.

 

I don't understand how the first half track was destroyed? and did you install the update? since time I have improved the programming concerning waypoints, because some tanks refused to advance  randomly, it could happen once in 2 as well as once in 10 .. now this problem has disappeared.

 

concerning the tracks  of the tiger tanks which break, in a sense they are not invulnerable and then the missions of this campaign are difficult, it is done thus because players were not satisfied with the missions too easy and too short so I made difficult missions to change... 

 

 

you have to expect some tanks to get stuck, broken tracks and you find yourself having to fight with fewer tanks, or alone at times, but that's the difficulty of these missions!  

 

 

out of the 19 campaigns I made this is the most difficult of all, along with the Stalingrad campaign, but you have a choice of which campaigns to play

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG27_Steini
3 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

 

 

there is a half track with tanks of the 4th Panzerdivision advancing once you have cleared the hill and the defensive lines of Blizhnaya, there is no risk of this half track being destroyed as they do not move forward until the area is cleaned.

 

and this half track stops at the top in Blizhnaya and when it stops a message appears inviting you to reload the ammunition before continuing.

 

the player has all the time to do it at this time.

 

then you have to continue the attack heading towards Melikhovo and at this moment you find another half track with the 6th Panzerdivision, but this half track is useless because the full ammunition is supposed to be done well before in Blizhnaya.

 

I don't understand how the first half track was destroyed? and did you install the update? since time I have improved the programming concerning waypoints, because some tanks refused to advance  randomly, it could happen once in 2 as well as once in 10 .. now this problem has disappeared.

 

concerning the tracks  of the tiger tanks which break, in a sense they are not invulnerable and then the missions of this campaign are difficult, it is done thus because players were not satisfied with the missions too easy and too short so I made difficult missions to change... 

 

 

you have to expect some tanks to get stuck, broken tracks and you find yourself having to fight with fewer tanks, or alone at times, but that's the difficulty of these missions!  

 

 

out of the 19 campaigns I made this is the most difficult of all, along with the Stalingrad campaign, but you have a choice of which campaigns to play

 

Thank you. I dont know what is going wrong, but the hill is cleared, Panther and PzIV platoons are ariving. The 2nd stage of the mission begins and we are moving way north. No sign of a convoi with ammo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Thank you. I dont know what is going wrong, but the hill is cleared, Panther and PzIV platoons are ariving. The 2nd stage of the mission begins and we are moving way north. No sign of a convoi with ammo.

 

in the panther platoon there is only tanks and the panzer4 platoon , tanks and a half track 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG27_Steini
15 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

 

in the panther platoon there is only tanks and the panzer4 platoon , tanks and a half track 

 

Not in my case. I retry and will report again with screenshots. Thank you for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Not in my case. I retry and will report again with screenshots. Thank you for your help.

 

 

update of the mission 03 of the Zitadelle campaign  the half track of the 4th Panzerdivision, transporting ammunition and fuel was destroyed before combat,  which was a problem to complete the mission.

I really had no luck with this campaign, I tested it at least 40 times, even a player managed to do it without worries and finally I realized that a problem occurred randomly or a Cannon range setting has been changed since the last TC update? anyway, now the problem is resolved.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

good news,the player "spidersky"  has successfully completed the entire Operation Zitadelle campaign!

normally there should be no more problems encountered now ! 

 

There were a total of 3 random issues:

1 tank waypoints that were not working sometimes

2 half track being destroyed " it was a problem to reload the ammunitions" 

3 tank shelters that were causing problems.   "the tanks controlled by the AI could not shoot them" 

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG27_Steini
20 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

 

 

update of the mission 03 of the Zitadelle campaign  the half track of the 4th Panzerdivision, transporting ammunition and fuel was destroyed before combat,  which was a problem to complete the mission.

I really had no luck with this campaign, I tested it at least 40 times, even a player managed to do it without worries and finally I realized that a problem occurred randomly or a Cannon range setting has been changed since the last TC update? anyway, now the problem is resolved.

 

 

Great!. No worries, we are here to support you, not to concern. TC needs mission designer like you. I will do my best to get this done 😄

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, TIGRE88 said:

There were a total of 3 random issues:

 

1 tank waypoints that were not working sometimes

2 half track being destroyed " it was a problem to reload the ammunitions" 

3 tank shelters that were causing problems.   "the tanks controlled by the AI could not shoot them" 

 

Sallutations,

 

In reference to #2: In my missions, if any player side AI unit (halftrak) is critical to the missions completion or continuance, I make that vehicle 'invulnerable' so it can't be destroyed. 

Edited by Thad
Clarification
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Thad said:

 

Sallutations,

 

In reference to #2: In my missions, if any player side AI unit (halftrak) is critical to the missions completion or continuance, I make that vehicle 'invulnerable' so it can't be destroyed. 

 

we don't have the same style of mission design, it's not the same assaults etc,

 

for my part I find that there's no reason to make the half track invulnerable, if it's supposed to stay in a secure area as a rear guard.

 

the only vehicle that can destroy it is the player's tank by shooting at it on purpose, and I find it more fun to be able to sabotage my own mission rather than finding out that the half track is invincible and therefore unrealistic. 


but i just had some bad luck, an enemy must have been too close to the area that was supposed to be safe.

 

operation zitadelle is a very laborious campaign to program and a lot of elements interact with each other it's something else than just going from point A to point B.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TIGRE88 said:

 

we don't have the same style of mission design, it's not the same assaults etc,

 

for my part I find that there's no reason to make the half track invulnerable, if it's supposed to stay in a secure area as a rear guard.

 

the only vehicle that can destroy it is the player's tank by shooting at it on purpose, and I find it more fun to be able to sabotage my own mission rather than finding out that the half track is invincible and therefore unrealistic. 


but i just had some bad luck, an enemy must have been too close to the area that was supposed to be safe.

 

operation zitadelle is a very laborious campaign to program and a lot of elements interact with each other it's something else than just going from point A to point B.  

 

 

You are right. we have different mission design styles. I want my players to enjoy my missions without hang ups in play due to needless and preventable problems experienced during play.

 

You stated that you find in more fun to sabotage your own mission in concern that the player might find out needed halftrack is invulnerable. Firstly, a normal player would not attempt to destroy one of his own vehicles. Secondly, you having fun sabotaging your own missions blatantly disregards the mission 'player' and his/her experience. To me, a good player experience should be foremost in mission designs. 

 

You claimed that you just had some bad luck.  I disagree,  in my opinion, you just created some needless sloppy mission programming that players sadly had  to experience and afterwards report  to you about..

 

Finally, everything I have offered to you has not been given to unjustly criticize you or your missions. I'm sincerely only trying to help as one mission builder to another. Please always create your missions from the players point of view.

 

One should always desire the player to have a enjoyable and error free completion of a mission. :coffee:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thad said:

 

You are right. we have different mission design styles. I want my players to enjoy my missions without hang ups in play due to needless and preventable problems experienced during play.

 

You stated that you find in more fun to sabotage your own mission in concern that the player might find out needed halftrack is invulnerable. Firstly, a normal player would not attempt to destroy one of his own vehicles. Secondly, you having fun sabotaging your own missions blatantly disregards the mission 'player' and his/her experience. To me, a good player experience should be foremost in mission designs. 

 

You claimed that you just had some bad luck.  I disagree,  in my opinion, you just created some needless sloppy mission programming that players sadly had  to experience and afterwards report  to you about..

 

Finally, everything I have offered to you has not been given to unjustly criticize you or your missions. I'm sincerely only trying to help as one mission builder to another. Please always create your missions from the players point of view.

 

One should always desire the player to have a enjoyable and error free completion of a mission. :coffee:

 

I sent you a private message and I reported you, I have no time to waste with jealous people like you, I told you this before in another topic but apparently you don't want to understand,  You spend your time comparing publicly your "perfect" work to mine, yes you are the perfect man who does perfect work, we know it, but how many missions have you created ? 160 in 1 year? I don't think so...

 

but you are right your mission is perfect, it is made by the hand of god, the tanks roll too fast, never stop to wait for the player's tank, the tanks even fall into the water when crossing a bridge. .

 

so you see you better be a little more modest,  or in the end do as you want because I, unlike you, I do not come to play the master publicly. 

 

thank you for not insulting and polluting my topic for free, these are missions that I offer for free to the community, stop comparing yourself to me every time, you're being ridiculous... you're not ashamed?

 

I'm going to tell you one more time, you don't have to tell me what to do or take care of what I do.  
Just get into the habit of minding your own business and it will get better. All I see is someone who is just jealous, you shouldn't have been so insistent in trying to make me look incompetent publicly.  

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by TIGRE88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good grief. Sorry, I was only trying to help you with your mission creations. I won't any further. :coffee:

Edited by Thad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BladeMeister
1 hour ago, SMARTAZZ said:

Thanks for the missionsTIGRE88   liking this snowy fun!

2021_1_14__0_48_38.thumb.jpg.a78a000d9524029e541865d92a43532a.jpg

Which campaign, Typhoon?

 

S!Blade<><

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BladeMeister said:

Which campaign, Typhoon?

 

S!Blade<><

Wacht am Rhein actually ,  this game has so much potential to be great. Some of the visuals are fantastic from missions and campaigns thus the great screen shots everyone posts . Loved tank sims from way back when Panzer Elite was the best we had.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BladeMeister
13 minutes ago, SMARTAZZ said:

"this game has so much potential to be great"

I completely agree Sir. Now if the team will continue to refine, expand and add a career mode with stats, things will get really interesting. Thank the Lord we have all of the skinners, mission/campaign builders and modders to keep us busy in the interim.

 

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 171" missions & campaigns

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...