"Pack 171" missions & campaigns

TIGRE88

13 minutes ago, Trym said:

Mission erfüllt,

die letzten feindlichen Einheiten hatte ich nicht.

Ich bin froh zu wissen, dass endlich alles in Ordnung ist! Diese lange Mission wird am Ende viel Arbeit gekostet haben! und dank der Berichte der Spieler finde ich versteckte Probleme! Danke dir !

Ja, ich hoffe, dass die nächsten Missionen kein Problem darstellen. ^^ Es sind noch 5 übrig ....

I'm glad to know that everything is finally fine! it will have taken a lot of work in the end this long mission! and thanks to the reports of the players I manage to find hidden problems! thanks to you !

yes I hope that the next missions will not pose a problem .. ^^ there are still 5 left ....

Edited by TIGRE88

5 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

Ich bin froh zu wissen, dass endlich alles in Ordnung ist! Diese lange Mission wird am Ende viel Arbeit gekostet haben! und dank der Berichte der Spieler finde ich versteckte Probleme! Danke dir !

Ja, ich hoffe, dass die nächsten Missionen kein Problem darstellen. ^^ Es sind noch 5 übrig ....

I'm glad to know that everything is finally fine! it will have taken a lot of work in the end this long mission! and thanks to the reports of the players I manage to find hidden problems! thanks to you !

yes I hope that the next missions will not pose a problem .. ^^ there are still 5 left ....

Sprichst du auch deutsch? Ich dachte du bist Franzose? ;)

Ich habe ein Problem mit der Zug KI z.B. Zitadelle erste Mission. Sobald die eigenen Ketten zerstört werden macht der Rest des Zuges (in diesem Fall 1 Tiger) was er will. Meistens fährt er nur noch gerade aus, reagiert aber nicht mehr auf Befehle. Ich habe 20mal versucht die Mission mit dem Zug zu beenden, leider erwischt es die Ketten sehr oft, sodas ich das noch nie geschafft habe. Ist das ein IL2 Bug? Ansonsten ist die Mission genial, leider zeigt es auch wie viele Probleme IL2 noch hat. Das man bei geringsten Berührungen den Motor verliert ist besonders ärgerlich wenn dein eigenes SDKfz dich rammt, dann brennt und du keinen Nachschub mehr bekommst 😕

Edited by JG27_Steini

hello  !

this is the google translation! Since Trym spoke German, I made the translation for him to make it easier for him!

I'm from France yes ^^

you mean when your tracks are broken the tiger that usually follows you lets you down and no longer follows you?

if this is the case it is normal, I have no solution, TC has designed the program in such a way that when your tracks breaks you are considered out of service and the tanks which follow you drop you and continue alone  !   I don't know if there is really a solution?

long missions have advantages and disadvantages. the advantage for some players may be the immersion .. and the disadvantages may be the time it takes to complete the mission "more than 1 hour" and have to start all over if the tank gets destroyed the engine etc.

for ammunition you can get some by going back to the rear guard, there are other half-tracks which will position themselves with the tanks of the Panther1 platoon in front of the Shopino crossroads 

Edited by TIGRE88

28 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

hello  !

this is the google translation! Since Trym spoke German, I made the translation for him to make it easier for him!

I'm from France yes ^^

you mean when your tracks are broken the tiger that usually follows you lets you down and no longer follows you?

if this is the case it is normal, I have no solution, TC has designed the program in such a way that when your tracks breaks you are considered out of service and the tanks which follow you drop you and continue alone  !   I don't know if there is really a solution?

long missions have advantages and disadvantages. the advantage for some players may be the immersion .. and the disadvantages may be the time it takes to complete the mission "more than 1 hour" and have to start all over if the tank gets destroyed the engine etc.

for ammunition you can get some by going back to the rear guard, there are other half-tracks which will position themselves with the tanks of the Panther1 platoon in front of the Shopino crossroads 

Thanks for your quick reply.

• Thanks 1

Hello Tigre,

i have a problem with the 3rd Citadelle mission. Close to the end it tells me that mission is over because i had to many losses. The only loss i had was my PzIV teammate. The 2nd regiment lost it's SDKfZ. I now nothing about the 2nd Tiger tank but it was still shooting after the lost message and did an outstanding job. The summarize map confirmend that 2 losses. 

Please tell what object needs to be protected. At my first run, i lost all tank's (Tigre, all other PzIV) and the "Lost" message appeared to the same time, short after the "take denfensive line" order. Thank you.

50 minutes ago, JG27_Steini said:

Hello Tigre,

i have a problem with the 3rd Citadelle mission. Close to the end it tells me that mission is over because i had to many losses. The only loss i had was my PzIV teammate. The 2nd regiment lost it's SDKfZ. I now nothing about the 2nd Tiger tank but it was still shooting after the lost message and did an outstanding job. The summarize map confirmend that 2 losses. 

Please tell what object needs to be protected. At my first run, i lost all tank's (Tigre, all other PzIV) and the "Lost" message appeared to the same time, short after the "take denfensive line" order. Thank you.

when you finish the work in Blizhnaya, destroying the line of defense at the top of the ridge which prevents the 4th Panzerdivision from going up, shortly after the 4th Panzerdivision will go up to join you and at this moment you will receive a message  inviting you to reload the ammunition and continue towards Melikhovo, and at that same time there will be no more mission failures.

in summary you have to protect the tanks and half track of the 4th Panzerdivision until the appearance of the message which invites to reload the ammunition and to go to Melikhovo, and this message will appear in Blizhnaya. 

normally if you eliminate the anti aircraft and tanks which protect Blizhnaya, the 4th Panzerdivision should get out well .. if 3 vehicles are destroyed the mission is a failure

Edited by TIGRE88

1 hour ago, TIGRE88 said:

when you finish the work in Blizhnaya, destroying the line of defense at the top of the ridge which prevents the 4th Panzerdivision from going up, shortly after the 4th Panzerdivision will go up to join you and at this moment you will receive a message  inviting you to reload the ammunition and continue towards Melikhovo, and at that same time there will be no more mission failures.

in summary you have to protect the tanks and half track of the 4th Panzerdivision until the appearance of the message which invites to reload the ammunition and to go to Melikhovo, and this message will appear in Blizhnaya. 

normally if you eliminate the anti aircraft and tanks which protect Blizhnaya, the 4th Panzerdivision should get out well .. if 3 vehicles are destroyed the mission is a failure

Thank you, i try again. Seems that nothing works here without a Tigre tank. Great mission again. The rocket artiellerie barrages are amazing. That mission gave me the first time in TC an really "i am in a war" feeling. You really should build official campaings and earn money with it. 

Edited by JG27_Steini

in mission 03 in fact the 4th Panzerdivision does not have top level equipment and that is why it was having difficulties, it needed the help of the tigers to eliminate the 85 mm anti-aircraft guns and the KV1 and T34 :) 

I'm curious to know if a player will succeed in completing this campaign!

do not hesitate to keep me informed if you have other concerns! thank you :)  

yes the big explosion of the beginning?  it was a 225 kg bomb ^^ it hurts

update from PACK 140 to PACK 150, with 1 new campaign in two versions for the price of one

the original campaign "Operation Typhon" which takes place on the MOSCOW map.

and a science fiction version, back to the past "Operation Typhon TIGER"

in this scenario you fight in the Ruhr sector in 1945 aboard the formidable TIGER tank.

This fight is lost in advance, the Germans defend their country using their last cartridges, but suddenly a thick fog will appear and you will find yourself in 1941.

A return to the past in Russia in the midst of combat during Operation Typhon.

But what a surprise the German army will have on seeing a huge tank arrive unknown to the battalion, a war machine that did not yet exist in 1941.

by this time the russians had manufactured the T34, a very efficient tank which gave German tankers a lot of trouble.

will you succeed in changing the course of history? ......... what is certain is that a great battle awaits you.

panzer4 and tiger skins are from Tomi_099

and I still add a big thanks to BladeMeister who offered me BOM, which motivated me to build this campaign, otherwise I think I will not have done anything more, because in the mission editor we do not  really take into account the relief of the terrain and the possibility of finding interesting places, and finally it was a very good thing that I discovered BOM

if you download this Pack again, I invite you to replace all campaigns, because I always make small improvement updates on all campaigns.

hope you have fun :)  

1.png

2.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Geoweb35 said:

@TIGRE88 Thanks for this mission pack, i played A bridge too far and is excellent. :good:

thank you! 

you just forgot to install the sound file which beeps when you receive a message in the game! this allows you to warn when there is an important message that appears and it adds a little sound atmosphere, it is always better than a silent text

@TIGRE88 I have added the sounds correctly and i hear them but when i have edited the video i had to cut some parts because i have added action replays with different camera angles.

Edited by Geoweb35
  • Like 1

update

addition of a new mission "mission10" for the Narva1943 campaign,  plus programming improvements and graphic details for several campaigns.

hello Miquel , the link is  available on the first page, I deleted it while I put the new one  

Edited by TIGRE88

update of pack 150 :

modification of all the campaigns and missions by adding a new programming technique, this technique takes more time and requires a lot of work, and it is very reliable. until now it happened that players encountered bugs randomly and rarely.  

now there is no more risk, unless I forgot something because of fatigue ... I reworked the entire pack in 1 day and a half....

if you want to keep the best version I recommend you to re download, thanks.  

hhh.JPG

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

update of pack 150 :

modification of all the campaigns and missions by adding a new programming technique, this technique takes more time and requires a lot of work, but it is not worth it, it is very reliable. until now it happened that players encountered bugs randomly and rarely.  

But why spend all of this time if, "it is not worth it"? :ph34r:

S!Blade<><

2 hours ago, BladeMeister said:

But why spend all of this time if, "it is not worth it"? :ph34r:

S!Blade<><

there must be some problem with the google translation, I mean it will be of great use to the players. I don't understand English well, if there are mistakes due to google I don't always realize it

Ok Tigre88, I was making a joke, HaHa.:rofl: I understood what meant. No offense to you Sir! Carry on! I will be trying out a few of these upgraded missions tomorrow.

S!Blade<><

1 minute ago, BladeMeister said:

Ok Tigre88, I was making a joke, HaHa.:rofl: I understood what meant. No offense to you Sir! Carry on! I will be trying out a few of these upgraded missions tomorrow.

S!Blade<><

😁

but never mind I'm sure my texts are full of mistakes, it must be catastrophic in reality ^^

thanks for the mission test! I'll have to double-check everything, it's going to take a long time ... I don't know how many hours of play all these missions represent ... it's horrible

Tigrr88, please do not take my joke as an insult. The messages that you Google translate and post here are usually very easy to understand and written well.  It is incredible that you are still attempting to improve your mission logic and the gameplay operation of the missions you have previously created. Thank you for your efforts and I hope you have fun 'building a better mouse trap'. Are there any specific missions which you would like to see  tested first by the community?:russian_ru:

S!Blade<><

there is no problem do not worry BladeMeister!

yes I try to do the best with the mission editor, I have not yet tested all the functionalities, I am still learning to use it and I often come across traps, things that work and that do not work sometimes, and suddenly I improvise to find solutions ...

there are a lot of things that are not in the user manual of the mission editor. i have to learn by actually using!

to answer your question, i prefer to let players play whatever campaigns they want. the game must be fun for them , they must not force themselves.

but I admit that I still find it a pity that I do not have more feedback after testing, the feedback allows me to locate invisible problems etc ... in fact depending on the way of playing we can realize that the game need some adjustments .. each player has their own way of playing

but otherwise thanks for the players who have already reported problems to me!  it was particularly useful for the heavy campaign "Operation zitadelle" and the others too 

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Upvote 4

Hallo Tiger,

ich werde es versuchen, dir von den Kampagnen Missionen ein Feedbeek zu geben.
Erst einige Sachen die mir besonders aufgefallen sind und die ich nicht verstehe. (Es ist noch die alte Pack150).

1. Halbkettenfahrzeug: Es Repariert den Panzer, verletzte Kameraden werden gesund. Warum werden die getöteten Kameraden nicht getauscht?

Warum muss man hinter einem Halbkettenfahrzeug fahren und er stellt, wenn man auf tanken muss?

2.Zu denn Kampagnen Missionen: Kursk 1943 und Operation Typhon.

Kursk 1943 letzte Mission: Alle Tiger verloren, Mission? oder alle feindlichen Panzer zerstört und dann passiert nichts.

Operation Typhon. Wir ziehen uns zurück und warten auf neue Informationen und es passiert nichts.

Die Missionen sollten klar gegliedert sein, um diese auch erfolgreich zu bestehen.

Gruß

Das Schreibprogramm hier ist eine Katastrophe

30 minutes ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger,

ich werde es versuchen, dir von den Kampagnen Missionen ein Feedbeek zu geben.
Erst einige Sachen die mir besonders aufgefallen sind und die ich nicht verstehe. (Es ist noch die alte Pack150).

1. Halbkettenfahrzeug: Es Repariert den Panzer, verletzte Kameraden werden gesund. Warum werden die getöteten Kameraden nicht getauscht?

Warum muss man hinter einem Halbkettenfahrzeug fahren und er stellt, wenn man auf tanken muss?

2.Zu denn Kampagnen Missionen: Kursk 1943 und Operation Typhon.

Kursk 1943 letzte Mission: Alle Tiger verloren, Mission? oder alle feindlichen Panzer zerstört und dann passiert nichts.

Operation Typhon. Wir ziehen uns zurück und warten auf neue Informationen und es passiert nichts.

Die Missionen sollten klar gegliedert sein, um diese auch erfolgreich zu bestehen.

Gruß

Das Schreibprogramm hier ist eine Katastrophe

hello Trym ,

yes it is still the pack 150 but there are programming improvements to make the whole more reliable

I don't know, maybe the crew member replacement option doesn't exist for TC.

for the 2nd question I do not understand, the google translator is not able to give me an explanation on your request

for Koursk1943 it is normal that all the tigers are destroyed, it is michael wittmann who died in an ambush, the campaign end in a defeat.  

for Operation Typhoon when you say you're pulling out, but what mission are you talking about? I need to know the mission number at least so I can help you.

Edited by TIGRE88

Hallo Tiger88, 

1:
zur zweiten Frage.

Halbkettenfahrzeug nur wenn diese aktiv mit fahren: Fahren einfach ohne zu helfen.  Auf Munitionieren, Stoppen diese nicht automatisch.

2:
Operation Typhoon, letzte Mission. 

33 minutes ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger88, 

1:
zur zweiten Frage.

Halbkettenfahrzeug nur wenn diese aktiv mit fahren: Fahren einfach ohne zu helfen.  Auf Munitionieren, Stoppen diese nicht automatisch.

2:
Operation Typhoon, letzte Mission. 

1 : for question 1 it's really impossible to understand, the google translation is too confusing! I can't understand what you are asking of me.

but did you manage to finish the "operation zitadelle" campaign ??

2: for the last operation typhon mission, the Germans were blocked by the cold, they did not succeed in capturing Moscow, it is enough simply to follow the panzer4 which fled.

in addition on the map there is an arrow to follow ".purple color"  there is nothing really complicated , it is juste the end of the campaign 

Edited by TIGRE88

Das ist leider auch das große Problem. Google-Übersetzung ist gut, das Problem habe ich hier im Forum. Es verändert den Satz ins dumme.
Die letzte Mission Typhon den Pfeil lila folgen. Kampagne endet nicht. Nur als Gescheitert.

1 hour ago, Trym said:

Das ist leider auch das große Problem. Google-Übersetzung ist gut, das Problem habe ich hier im Forum. Es verändert den Satz ins dumme.
Die letzte Mission Typhon den Pfeil lila folgen. Kampagne endet nicht. Nur als Gescheitert.

update of pack 150

the last message of mission 10 for the campaign "Operation Typhoon" and "Operation Typhoon TIGER" now works !  a trigger had been forgotten to activate it

Edited by TIGRE88

For the Tiger Pack campaign mission 7, I reached the endpoint of my route on the outskirts of the town, but the mission wasn't sucessful. Is there something else I have to do?

42 minutes ago, Siv5122 said:

For the Tiger Pack campaign mission 7, I reached the endpoint of my route on the outskirts of the town, but the mission wasn't sucessful. Is there something else I have to do?

when you arrived at the edge of the village you did not receive any message?

I just checked the programming and everything is working, except that I forgot to put the translation of "MISSION SUCCESS " in English. it should be marked "MISSION REUSSIE" in French

otherwise I have a question, did the enemy tanks break one of your tracks before you reached your destination? and suddenly the 2 tigers following you would have abandoned you?
Edited by TIGRE88

pack150 update:

the "MISSION SUCCESS" text in mission 07 of the TIGER, panther and panzer4 pack campaigns has been put in English version for countries other than France.  

unfortunately there are so many missions that even after 40 verifications there will always be small problems or details to correct, it's like a book, despite the rereadings there are always errors ...
if I had published only 10 missions there would have been 15 times less problems... 
but thanks to the reporting of the players, problems are found more quickly. 

Edited by TIGRE88

7 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

when you arrived at the edge of the village you did not receive any message?

I just checked the programming and everything is working, except that I forgot to put the translation of "MISSION SUCCESS " in English. it should be marked "MISSION REUSSIE" in French

otherwise I have a question, did the enemy tanks break one of your tracks before you reached your destination? and suddenly the 2 tigers following you would have abandoned you?

No I didn’t get a message, and yes my tracks broke as well as that of the 2 other tigers, they didn’t repair and just sat there.

42 minutes ago, Siv5122 said:

No I didn’t get a message, and yes my tracks broke as well as that of the 2 other tigers, they didn’t repair and just sat there.

I think that now it should work, the problem must have certainly come from the destroyed track .. your tank loses its trigger function ... I had to make adjustments to compensate for the inadequate management of the software.. 

or were you out of the combat zone or something else? I can't know for sure what really happened, when I make a mission I make sure that the mission succeeds in the end, but sometimes I make small additions at the last minute and I forget things but apparently I didn't forget anything... 

Edited by TIGRE88

26 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

I think that now it should work, the problem must have certainly come from the destroyed track .. your tank loses its trigger function ... I had to make adjustments to compensate for the inadequate management of the software.. 

or were you out of the combat zone or something else? I can't know for sure what really happened, when I make a mission I make sure that the mission succeeds in the end, but sometimes I make small additions at the last minute and I forget things but apparently I didn't forget anything... 

I wasn't out of the combat zone or anything, so I think that should fix it. I just need to reinstall the mission 7 file correct?

Just now, Siv5122 said:

I wasn't out of the combat zone or anything, so I think that should fix it. I just need to reinstall the mission 7 file correct?

It's faster and safer that you remove the Tiger pack, panther pack and p4 pack campaigns and put the new ones back instead.

2 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

It's faster and safer that you remove the Tiger pack, panther pack and p4 pack campaigns and put the new ones back instead.

Gotcha, will that put my progress back?

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 171" missions & campaigns