"Pack 171" missions & campaigns

TIGRE88

Thank you for all the hard work bringing this to Tank Crew Community..

and ofcourse I have an issue.. not just a THANK YOU... sorry...

The "FURY" campaign... soon as I get into mission 1, the lead moves off and gets blown up by the ambush and a minute later My tank and all the other tanks blow up and I get a message that I did friendly fire on them? I assume the panzerfaust gets me and it splashes on the other tanks.. but I have tried different starts and cannot get time to react properly..even with machineguns.. .. any help would be appreciated.

Edited by PawPawGamer
added a unlisted video

26 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

Thank you for all the hard work bringing this to Tank Crew Community..

and ofcourse I have an issue.. not just a THANK YOU... sorry...

The "FURY" campaign... soon as I get into mission 1, the lead moves off and gets blown up by the ambush and a minute later My tank and all the other tanks blow up and I get a message that I did friendly fire on them? any help would be appreciated.

Hello ! for this mission you must kill the soldiers ambushed to the right of the forest, at the level where the head tank blew up!

if you take too long to kill the soldiers they will kill you too by shooting you with the panzerfaust ... and the mission will be a failure ..

try and tell me if it works? thank you this campaign is just a funny little campaign inspired by some fight scenes from the movie ^^

that is why I sent the message..lol.. I have tried many ways... and just don't have time to kill them... even knowing where they are..lol

I could make an hour long montage on my failures..lol

I guess I am just to old and slow..thanks.. I will just pass this campaign on to the younger crowd... and just watch the movie again..

Edited by PawPawGamer
removing my failed video..:)

5 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

that is why I sent the message..lol.. I have tried many ways... and just don't have time to kill them... even knowing where they are..lol

I guess I am just to old and slow..thanks.. I will just pass this campaign on to the younger crowd... and just watch the movie again.. lol

you are  too far from the targets, you have to follow the lead tank, be behind it, this mission is special, normally you shouldn't even have movement control of your tank, it should be a scripted action, like what we find in a call od duty ... but unfortunatly you have to  follow the lead tank, you will found the soldiers are just right in the forest .. they fired on the right side of the head tank ! 

well thats just it.. by  time the game loads and I start engine..he is already gettting blown up.. I can get is another 10 feet, but thats about it.. ... its ok..if there is a way and I just fail..then I am fine..my bad.. not the mission... thanks for all the good work..

Edited by PawPawGamer

3 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

well thats just it.. by  time the game loads and I start engine..he is already gettting blown up.. I can get is another 10 feet, but thats about it.. ... its ok..if there is a way and I just fail..then I am fine..my bad.. not the mission... thanks for all the good work..

but I'm going to include a perimeter in which the Panzerfaust soldiers can destroy you,

so even if you stay away they won't be able to hit you ..

but normally these soldiers would run away after the first destroyed tank ... and do not stay there to be shot ... the staging becomes complicated if you take all this into account ..

. that's why I wanted to keep it simple ... but it's really not very serious, this mission is really very special .. among the 139 missions you play on the most special

but i will added a permimeter for the next update.. actually i am creating a new SHERMAN tank mission... when i finish the work, tomorow probably.. i will post an update!  

4 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

but I'm going to include a perimeter in which the Panzerfaust soldiers can destroy you,

so even if you stay away they won't be able to hit you ..

but normally these soldiers would run away after the first destroyed tank ... and do not stay there to be shot ... the staging becomes complicated if you take all this into account ..

. that's why I wanted to keep it simple ... but it's really not very serious, this mission is really very special .. among the 139 missions you play on the most special

but i will added a permimeter for the next update.. actually i am creating a new SHERMAN tank mission... when i finish the work, tomorow probably.. i will post an update!  

Oh I am just a big fan of the movie..:) I was wanting to see...:)  I am also waiting for them to add a FURY tank..:) sorry to bring it up..I will beat it if it is possible.. now that I know it is possible..;-)

2 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

Oh I am just a big fan of the movie..:) I was wanting to see...:)  I am also waiting for them to add a FURY tank..:) sorry to bring it up..I will beat it if it is possible.. now that I know it is possible..;-)

yes it is largely feasible to win this mission, I know players who have succeeded and I myself have tried several times and did it ..

but I will do the update anyway, it will be less difficult like that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

yes it is largely feasible to win this mission, I know players who have succeeded and I myself have tried several times and did it ..

but I will do the update anyway, it will be less difficult like that

FINALLY! ok..Ok.. my bad.. I must of needed that extra push to keep trying.. I beat the frustrations...lol.. all is well now.. leave it as is and let others get frustrated..till they find these messages..I just slammed it in full speed and moved as quickly as possible.. which seemed to need a few replays to get to speed..don't understand why.. anyways.. there it was.. finished and moving on....lol... Damnit Norman!!

Edited by PawPawGamer
  • Haha 1

@TIGRE88 En fait le problème de la 1ère mission de la campagne FURY (et c'est ce qui m'a fait recommencer plusieurs fois), c'est que l'ennemi n'existe pas pendant plusieurs secondes.

En effet, en suivant le char devant nous, on le voit se faire détruire, puis un message annonce la menace à droite, sauf qu'en regardant à droite, il n'y pas d'ennemis. Ceux-ci spawnent plusieurs secondes après (et quelques courtes secondes avant de nous tirer dessus) ce qui rend cette mission très difficile.

Je t'invites à la relancer, à mettre la caméra sur le 1er char et à regarder la droite de la route et tu verra le spawn de l'ennemi. (à moins que le problème vienne de chez moi).

C'est peut-être un problème nouveau à cause d'une mise à jour.

(J'en profite du coup pour te remercier pour ton taf, j'suis en train de me faire Stalingrad, j'suis à la 3e mission. Elle est difficile elle aussi 😀)

--------------------------------

In fact the problem with the 1st mission of the FURY campaign (and that's what made me start over several times), is that the enemy does not exist for several seconds.

Indeed, by following the tank in front of us, we see it being destroyed, then a message announces the threat to the right, except that by looking to the right, there are no enemies. These spawn several seconds later (and a few short seconds before shooting us) which makes this mission very difficult.

I invite you to relaunch it, put the camera on the 1st tank and look to the right of the road and you will see the enemy spawn. (unless the problem is with me).

It may be a new issue due to an update.
(I take this opportunity to thank you for your job, I'm doing Stalingrad, I'm on the 3rd mission. It is also difficult 😀)

25 minutes ago, No_Face said:

@TIGRE88 En fait le problème de la 1ère mission de la campagne FURY (et c'est ce qui m'a fait recommencer plusieurs fois), c'est que l'ennemi n'existe pas pendant plusieurs secondes.

En effet, en suivant le char devant nous, on le voit se faire détruire, puis un message annonce la menace à droite, sauf qu'en regardant à droite, il n'y pas d'ennemis. Ceux-ci spawnent plusieurs secondes après (et quelques courtes secondes avant de nous tirer dessus) ce qui rend cette mission très difficile.

Je t'invites à la relancer, à mettre la caméra sur le 1er char et à regarder la droite de la route et tu verra le spawn de l'ennemi. (à moins que le problème vienne de chez moi).

C'est peut-être un problème nouveau à cause d'une mise à jour.

(J'en profite du coup pour te remercier pour ton taf, j'suis en train de me faire Stalingrad, j'suis à la 3e mission. Elle est difficile elle aussi 😀)

--------------------------------

In fact the problem with the 1st mission of the FURY campaign (and that's what made me start over several times), is that the enemy does not exist for several seconds.

Indeed, by following the tank in front of us, we see it being destroyed, then a message announces the threat to the right, except that by looking to the right, there are no enemies. These spawn several seconds later (and a few short seconds before shooting us) which makes this mission very difficult.

I invite you to relaunch it, put the camera on the 1st tank and look to the right of the road and you will see the enemy spawn. (unless the problem is with me).

It may be a new issue due to an update.
(I take this opportunity to thank you for your job, I'm doing Stalingrad, I'm on the 3rd mission. It is also difficult 😀)

oui c'est fait exprès que les ennemis soient visibles quelques secondes après! c'est comme s'ils étaient couchés puis ils se relèvent et la le bon vieux Brad Pitt les vois et leur tire dessus ^^ 

j'ai improvisé avec les moyens du bord étant donné qu'on a pas d'infanterie mobile ... 

tu  vas morfler avec Stalingrad!  ça sera un miracle si tu réussis à finir la dernière mission... 

yes it is on purpose that the enemies are visible a few seconds later! it is as if they were lying down then they get up and the good old Brad Pitt sees them and shoots them ^^ I improvised with the means at hand since we have no mobile infantry .

It will be a miracle if you manage to finish the last mission of Stalingrad ! 
Edited by TIGRE88

update ,
addition of a new mission "Operation polkovodets" available in the "PACK140 missions" 
the fighting that took place after Operation Zitadelle for the recovery of the territory.
you will use a Sherman in staffing
and:
update of the mission 01 of the FURY campaign: 
now you risk being destroyed only if you are at a certain distance from the soldiers ambushed in the forest.

operation polkovodets.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

update "again"  of Pack140:

the mission "Operation polkovodets" is now available with T34 and KV1-S in addition to the sherman

normally it should be good, unless someone finds a bug or a problem .. feel free to tell me !  thanks..  

5 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

update "again"  of Pack140:

the mission "Operation polkovodets" is now available with T34 and KV1-S in addition to the sherman

normally it should be good, unless someone finds a bug or a problem .. feel free to tell me !  thanks..  

I like the mission.. but your T-34 has no commander position, at least for me.. defaults to radioman... KV and Sherman work fine... just a heads up... and THANK YOU once again...

Edited by PawPawGamer

1 hour ago, PawPawGamer said:

I like the mission.. but your T-34 has no commander position, at least for me.. defaults to radioman... KV and Sherman work fine... just a heads up... and THANK YOU once again...

Thanks for the comment!

yes there was 1 crew member missing in the T34s! they must have realized later that an additional crew member was essential for combat effectiveness :) 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

Thanks for the comment!

yes there was 1 crew member missing in the T34s! they must have realized later that an additional crew member was essential for combat effectiveness :) 

I wish I could say I was kidding.. but I was not... I was totally lost... :)  and lately..thats seems to happen more often than not..

• Haha 1

update of Pack 140

improvement of a small combat phase in mission 01 of the "Operation zitadelle" campaign :

some friendly tanks exposed their flank too much to the enemy, problem resolved !  

update.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

Hallo Tiger 88,

Zunächst vielen Dank für die großartige Arbeit der Kampagnen und Missionen.

In der Kampagne Blitzkrieg 2, Mission 9 ist kein Panzer verfügbar, also bist du nur Zuschauer. Daher kann ich meinen Job nicht beenden.

Beste Grüße

58 minutes ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger 88,

Zunächst vielen Dank für die großartige Arbeit der Kampagnen und Missionen.

In der Kampagne Blitzkrieg 2, Mission 9 ist kein Panzer verfügbar, also bist du nur Zuschauer. Daher kann ich meinen Job nicht beenden.

Beste Grüße

PACK140 update:
the player's tank was mysteriously replaced by an AI tank in mission 09 of the BLITZKRIEG 2 campaign.
problem solved, thanks to Trym for this report.
I find a problem like this very strange..I don't know how it happened ...  

ttt.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Upvote 1

Hi @TIGRE88

I've just arrived here with Tank Crew (after a long time with earlier Il2 flight sims and various tank sims like T34 vs Tiger and Steel Fury, plus the excellent Combat Mission games).

I'm loving your work, please keep going 🙂 and I'm looking forward to more!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Hi @TIGRE88

I've just arrived here with Tank Crew (after a long time with earlier Il2 flight sims and various tank sims like T34 vs Tiger and Steel Fury, plus the excellent Combat Mission games).

I'm loving your work, please keep going 🙂 and I'm looking forward to more!

thank you ! yes I am on the creation of a new campaign  :) 

yes the game T34 vs TIGER it was good memories, I found this game simple and effective

• Like 1

Hallo Tiger 88, vielen Dank für die schnelle Einführung des Fahrzeugs in Blitzkrieg 2.

Auf der letzten Mission "Return to Nevel", wenn ich richtig verstehe, soll ich ein Fahrzeug untersuchen, aber wie?

Grüße

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger 88, vielen Dank für die schnelle Einführung des Fahrzeugs in Blitzkrieg 2.

Auf der letzten Mission "Return to Nevel", wenn ich richtig verstehe, soll ich ein Fahrzeug untersuchen, aber wie?

Grüße

Hallo ! Bitte! Ja, in der letzten Mission "Rückkehr nach Nevel", wenn Sie das letzte Dorf betreten, steht das Auto eines russischen Offiziers, der fliehen wird. Sie müssen ihn erschießen und den Kadaver inspizieren! Das Auto wird zum anderen Ende des Dorfes fliehen, aber Sie haben Zeit, sich dem Dorf zu nähern. Die Russen erwarten nicht, dass die Deutschen so früh ankommen

Hi ! You're welcome! yes in the last mission of "return to Nevel" when you enter the last village there is the car of a russian officer who is going to escape, you have to shoot him and go to inspect the carcass! the car will escape to the other end of the village, but you have time to get closer to the village, the Russians don't expect the Germans to arrive so early

[N.O.G.F]Leon_Portier

Yo @TIGRE88, I've been enjoying your Panzerdivision 2 campaign!

I had some trouble with mission 3 though, it wasn't clear that I had to destroy all enemy devenses and running out of ammo is an issue too. From the description I was under the impression that I just have to move past the defenses and take out the AA guns.

Otherwise I really liked it!

21 minutes ago, [N.O.G.F]Leon_Portier said:

Yo @TIGRE88, I've been enjoying your Panzerdivision 2 campaign!

I had some trouble with mission 3 though, it wasn't clear that I had to destroy all enemy devenses and running out of ammo is an issue too. From the description I was under the impression that I just have to move past the defenses and take out the AA guns.

Otherwise I really liked it!

hello Leon ! 

in mission 03 of the Panzerdivision2 campaign, when you destroy the anti-aircraft guns the mission is successful! it turns out that the katyushas have fled and you will have to try to catch up with them in the next mission!

it was an event that didn’t go as planned in the breiefing in fact!

Regarding ammo reloading, I did not include this function in this campaign! as these are quite short missions, normally the player should have enough shells to complete the objectives! you risk being in difficulty if you miss your targets very often!

For the moment, there is only the Operation ZITADELLE campaign which proposes the reloading of shells and the repair of the tank, because these are long missions "1H30" or there are at least 50 enemy tanks ..

and the new campaign that I'm building will also offer shell reloading! but if not, keep me informed if the ammunition was really lacking for the Panzerdivision2 campaign!

• Upvote 1

Robert_Molders

@TIGRE88

Some questions:

1-In my folder I have still the old campaign named " Prokhorovka ". 

WW2 Prokhorovka is the updated version of the original one correct? ( So I can delete the old one right? )

2- What are, said in brief, the main differences between the two versions of the Prokhorovka campaigns? ( Old and WW2 one I mean )

4 hours ago, SKG210_Molders said:

@TIGRE88

Some questions:

1-In my folder I have still the old campaign named " Prokhorovka ". 

WW2 Prokhorovka is the updated version of the original one correct? ( So I can delete the old one right? )

2- What are, said in brief, the main differences between the two versions of the Prokhorovka campaigns? ( Old and WW2 one I mean )

yes you can delete the prokhorovka campaign, the new one called "WW2 Prokhorovka" benefits from

1 programming improvements, making the game more fluid in certain resource-intensive phases

2 there are more enemies to fight, a few more friendly tanks too.

3 the village of Prokhorovka is more intense in action when you enter it.

4  the visual of navigation maps has been improved.

5 :  a campaign mission has been programmed in a more logical way

• Like 1

Hello tankers,

je voudrais profiter de cette occasion pour remercier les développeurs et particulièrement "TIGRE88" pour avoir augmenté le plaisir! Vous faites du très bon travail et il devient de plus en plus intéressant de conduire un char sur le terrain - vous ne savez pas forcément à quoi vous attendre. Les chars adverses réagissent différemment lorsque le jeu se répète - ils reconnaissent l'ennemi et commencent à tirer différemment et - ce qui est très bien - ils commencent à changer de position pendant la lutte contre le feu - c'est merveilleux et stimulant. Je suis actuellement dans la série "Pack 140" de "Tigre88" sur le champ de bataille de "Kharkov1943" et ce n'est pas si simple. J'ai "agrémenté" la version avec plus d'ennemis, ma propre réserve de munitions et mon regroupement, et je n'ai pas encore réussi à arriver au bout - cela défie un vieil homme de char. C'est juste très amusant et crée une certaine tension, comme cela a été vécu dans le passé lors des manœuvres ou des exercices sur les zones d'entraînement militaire pendant la «guerre froide». Les représentations au combat deviennent de plus en plus réalistes - comme dans les images qu'un vieux maquettiste a trouvé dans sa littérature depuis plus de 50 ans et qui font apprécier la paix ici en Europe centrale - malgré le "virus chinois". Ce qui me manque encore, c'est le chargeur du "Tiger" et du "Ferdinand", qui peut également regarder par la trappe ouverte de la tourelle de chars - mais ce qui n'est pas là peut toujours l'être! À ce stade, je vous demanderais de pardonner mon lien étroit avec les chars allemands et leur utilisation - mais je sais de ma propre expérience que vous pourriez vous asseoir ensemble à la même table sans aucun problème tout équipage de chars de différents pays - ils n'auraient aucun problème les uns avec les autres et ne feraient que parler boutique - juste après la première strophe du chant du tank.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the developers and especially "TIGRE88" for increasing the fun! You do a very good job and it's getting more and more interesting to drive a tank off-road - you don't necessarily know exactly what to expect. The opposing tanks react differently when the game is repeated - they recognize the enemy and start shooting differently and - which is very nice - they start to change their position during the fire fight - this is wonderful and challenging. I'm currently in the "Pack 140" series of "Tigre88" on the battlefield of "Kharkov1943" and it's not that easy. I "spiced up" the version with more enemy, my own ammunition supply and regrouping, and have not yet managed to get to the end - that challenges an old tank man. This is just great fun and creates a certain tension, as experienced in the past during maneuvers or exercises on the military training areas during the "cold war". The depictions in battle are becoming more and more realistic - like in the pictures that an old tank model maker has found in his literature for over 50 years and that make one appreciate the peace here in Central Europe - despite the "China virus". What I'm still missing is the loader in the "Tiger" and "Ferdinand", who can also look out of the open hatch in the tank turret - but what is not there can still be! At this point, I ask you to forgive my strong connection to the German tanks and their use - but I know from my own experience that you could sit together at the same table without any problems any tank crew from different countries - they would have no problems with each other and would only talk shop - right after the first stanza of the tank song.

Good luck
Guenther

20201021_065846.jpg.53d30b3242d3c9f4aa1702239131755b.jpg

Mehr zu diesem Ausgangstext

Für weitere Übersetzungsinformationen ist ein Ausgangstext erforderlich
Feedback geben

Seitenleisten

• Thanks 1

hi koenig!  Thanks for the comment! i am glad to know that you have fun with the missions!

concerning the individual mission kharkov1943 it was only a small mission that I had made in my beginnings, it is mainly used for a shooting training, it is really a small mission which is nothing extraordinary.. 

Edited by TIGRE88

Hallo Tiger 88,
danke für die Info. Aber verstehe ich es nicht. Bin zum Wrack gefahren und habe mich daneben gestellt. Motor aus, Luke auf und nichts ist passiert.

Aktuell kämpfe ich bei der "Operation Zitadelle" Auch dort komme ich nicht weiter. Die 3 Panzer fahren bis kurz vor der Kreuzung Luchki und bleiben.
Die 19 Panzerdivision fährt nur bis zum letzten Dorf und bleibt auch stehen. Dieser Zug hat zwei Verluste.

Eine Frage zur Timescala? Bei Zeitbeschleunigung auf 8 ist es doch so, dass 1sec=8sec ist, oder?
Bei einer Beschädigung der Kette von 10min müsste der Panzer nach 75sec wieder fahrbereit sein. Das ist nicht so. Soll das so sein?

Grüße 

3 hours ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger 88,
danke für die Info. Aber verstehe ich es nicht. Bin zum Wrack gefahren und habe mich daneben gestellt. Motor aus, Luke auf und nichts ist passiert.

Aktuell kämpfe ich bei der "Operation Zitadelle" Auch dort komme ich nicht weiter. Die 3 Panzer fahren bis kurz vor der Kreuzung Luchki und bleiben.
Die 19 Panzerdivision fährt nur bis zum letzten Dorf und bleibt auch stehen. Dieser Zug hat zwei Verluste.

Eine Frage zur Timescala? Bei Zeitbeschleunigung auf 8 ist es doch so, dass 1sec=8sec ist, oder?
Bei einer Beschädigung der Kette von 10min müsste der Panzer nach 75sec wieder fahrbereit sein. Das ist nicht so. Soll das so sein?

Grüße 

Pack140-Update:

Rückkehr zur Nevel Mission05-Kampagne:
Der Erkennungsradius um den Kadaver des Autos wurde vergrößert, um das Auffinden der für die Erfüllung der Mission erforderlichen Dokumente zu erleichtern.

Operation Zitadelle Kampagne: Neuprogrammierung bestimmter Tankwegpunkte, die unter bestimmten Bedingungen problematisch waren "

normalerweise sollte jetzt alles gut funktionieren! Aber halten Sie mich auf dem Laufenden, damit ich weiß, ob Sie keine Probleme hatten, die Kampagne "Rückkehr nach Nevel" und die Operation Zitadelle zu beenden! Danke.

In Bezug auf die Zeitbeschleunigung wird die Beschleunigung gleich 2 oder 1, aber nicht 8, wenn die Mission in Bezug auf die Systemressourcen gierig ist

Pack140 update  :

Return to Nevel mission05 campaign:

the detection radius around the carcass of the car has been increased to make it easier to find the documents necessary for the accomplishment of the mission.

operation zitadelle campaign:

reprogramming of certain tank waypoints which were problematic under certain conditions "

normally everything should work fine now! but keep me informed so that I know if you haven't had any problems finishing the Return to Nevel campaign and Operation Zitadelle! thank you. 

Regarding the time acceleration, if the mission is heavy in system resource, the acceleration becomes equal to 2 or 1 but not 8

Edited by TIGRE88

Hello Tiger 88,

The Navel Missoin 05 campaign is okay.
Operation Citadel unfortunately not. the 3 panthers stop in front of the intersection.
How many of the 19th have to get through?
There is no information that the mission has failed.

greetings

2 hours ago, Trym said:

Hello Tiger 88,

The Navel Missoin 05 campaign is okay.
Operation Citadel unfortunately not. the 3 panthers stop in front of the intersection.
How many of the 19th have to get through?
There is no information that the mission has failed.

greetings

update of PACK140 for Operation zitadelle campaign :

there must have been a conflict in the programming which made the panthers of the 19th Panzerdivision stranded at the last village before Luchki .. now it works, I tested and took a screenshot showing the Panthers heading towards Luchki without worries.

on the other hand, the confirmation of a successful mission was made even if the tanks of the 19th Panzer Division remained blocked.

it had no consequence on the victory,  you just have to get to Luchki and destroy the remaining tanks.

I had the successful mission confirmation even on the old version! 

gg.jpg

ggg.jpg

Hallo Tiger 88,
genau das meinte ich.
Mein Arbeitsweg. Inhalt vom Ordner löschen und die aktuallisierten Inhalt wieder einführen.
Ich werde jetzt Testen Berichten.
Grüße

14 minutes ago, Trym said:

Hallo Tiger 88,
genau das meinte ich.
Mein Arbeitsweg. Inhalt vom Ordner löschen und die aktuallisierten Inhalt wieder einführen.
Ich werde jetzt Testen Berichten.
Grüße

Danke dir ! Ich hoffe es wird diesmal für dich funktionieren! Diese Kampagne ist reich an Systemressourcen, ich mache normalerweise kürzere Missionen, es muss irgendwann ein Problem gewesen sein

thank you ! I hope it will work for you this time! this campaign is heavy in system resources, I usually make shorter missions, it must have been a problem at some point

Mission erfüllt,

die letzten feindlichen Einheiten hatte ich nicht.

Es ist aber eine starke Herausforderung, die langen Missionen.
Bin gespannt, wie die nächste läuft.

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 171" missions & campaigns