Bodenplatte

Thank you. 

Very much appreciated TIGRE88.

Your fantastic collection of missions makes Tank Crew come to life.👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Vacilllator

@TIGRE88 still loving your massive contribution to TC thanks.  C'est magnifique!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

upgrade from PACK167B to 167C 

*Zitadelle campaign mission 01 and 02 : these 2 missions have been almost entirely redesigned, with big improvement, 

I let you re-discover them or discover them for those who have not yet tried.  

*The last tiger campaign : improvement of a dialogue in game.

*Koursk43 campaign : modification of the color of an icon for the mission 02 

I hope you will have fun, and thanks again for all your messages 

01.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

moustache

yes, no but it's nice, eh, yes ... but how do we maintain a social life if we update every 3 days ... eh, I do what I do, that's it, I'm still going not see my partner for a whole day ...

• Haha 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, moustache said:

yes, no but it's nice, eh, yes ... but how do we maintain a social life if we update every 3 days ... eh, I do what I do, that's it, I'm still going not see my partner for a whole day ...

n'empêche je pense que tu vas apprécier encore plus les mises à jour de la mission 01 et 02 , mais j'en dis pas plus c'est une surprise 
c'est vraiment une grosse mise à jour, j'ai du travailler jusqu'à 1H15 du matin pendant 3 jours pour en venir à bout  

I think that you will appreciate even more the updates of the mission 01 and 02, but I do not say more it is the surprise 
it's really a big update, I had to work until 1:15 am during 3 days to finish the work !  

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Robert_Molders

Many thanks for the huge improvements and updates! Can't wait to play it! Keep up the good work! ;)

• Thanks 1

First of all, thank you very much for the updated missions !!! Just replayed the first mission in the Citadel Campaign. Really successful, I have to say! It is now more fun to attack with the panthers!
I have a little problem with the panther skins. See pictures below. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to add skins?

20210514000351_1.jpg

20210514000407_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
6 hours ago, Jake said:

First of all, thank you very much for the updated missions !!! Just replayed the first mission in the Citadel Campaign. Really successful, I have to say! It is now more fun to attack with the panthers!
I have a little problem with the panther skins. See pictures below. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to add skins?

20210514000351_1.jpg

20210514000407_1.jpg

thanks for the feedback after the game!
yes there is more action now 
for the panther skin it seems to me that there is a problem of update of the file related to the work of the creator of the skin? 
I think I read a message from the TC team that said that an update was needed but I don't know more, I'll ask for an opinion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Robert_Molders
Posted (edited)

Edited: Ignore see my next reply

Edited by Robert_Molders

Robert_Molders
Posted (edited)

@TIGRE88 Found the problem. The problem is with the AI skins because the mission file referes to a messed up skin or to a one not present anymore in the game.

I have manually edited the mission file with one skin I use for the Panzer Aces Mod ( Just to test if I was right in my assumptions ) and it works as per normal. ( See below the strings highlighted in bold red colour )

Sample #1 ( Original mission file )

Vehicle
{
  Name = "panther3";
  Index = 550;
  LinkTrId = 551;
  XPos = 62950.325;
  YPos = 167.895;
  ZPos = 92255.177;
  XOri = 358.96;
  YOri = 351.21;
  ZOri = 2.66;
  Script = "LuaScripts\WorldObjects\vehicles\_pzv-d.txt";
  Model = "graphics\vehicles\_pzv-d\_pzv-d.mgm";
  Desc = "";
  Country = 201;
  NumberInFormation = 1;
  Vulnerable = 1;
  Engageable = 0;
  LimitAmmo = 1;
  AILevel = 3;
  DamageReport = 50;
  DamageThreshold = 1;
  DeleteAfterDeath = 0;
  CoopStart = 0;
  Spotter = -1;
  BeaconChannel = 0;
  Callsign = 0;
  PayloadId = 0;
  WMMask = 1;
  Fuel = 1;
  Callnum = 0;
  Skin = "_pzv-d\pzvd_824#1#1.dds";
  RepairFriendlies = 0;
  RehealFriendlies = 0;
  RearmFriendlies = 0;
  RefuelFriendlies = 0;
  RepairTime = 0;
  RehealTime = 0;
  RearmTime = 0;
  RefuelTime = 0;
  MaintenanceRadius = 10;
  TCode = "%20%20%20";
  TCodeColor = "000";
}

Sample #2( Edited mission file )

Vehicle
{
  Name = "panther3";
  Index = 550;
  LinkTrId = 551;
  XPos = 62950.325;
  YPos = 167.895;
  ZPos = 92255.177;
  XOri = 358.96;
  YOri = 351.21;
  ZOri = 2.66;
  Desc = "";
  Country = 201;
  NumberInFormation = 1;
  Vulnerable = 1;
  Engageable = 0;
  LimitAmmo = 1;
  AILevel = 3;
  DamageReport = 50;
  DamageThreshold = 1;
  DeleteAfterDeath = 0;
  CoopStart = 0;
  Spotter = -1;
  BeaconChannel = 0;
  Callsign = 0;
  PayloadId = 0;
  WMMask = 1;
  Fuel = 1;
  Callnum = 0;
  Skin = "_pzv-d\64_4K_Panther_gd_sand_445 &1#1.dds";
  RepairFriendlies = 0;
  RehealFriendlies = 0;
  RearmFriendlies = 0;
  RefuelFriendlies = 0;
  RepairTime = 0;
  RehealTime = 0;
  RearmTime = 0;
  RefuelTime = 0;
  MaintenanceRadius = 10;
  TCode = "%20%20%20";
  TCodeColor = "000";
}

Edited by Robert_Molders
  • Thanks 1

TIGRE88
6 minutes ago, Robert_Molders said:

@TIGRE88 Found the problem. The problem is with the AI skins because it referes to a messed up skin or to a one not present anymore.

I have manually edited the mission file with one skin I use for the Panzer Aces Mod and it works as per normal. ( See below the strings highlighted in bold red colour )

Sample #1 ( Original mission file )

Vehicle
{
  Name = "panther3";
  Index = 550;
  LinkTrId = 551;
  XPos = 62950.325;
  YPos = 167.895;
  ZPos = 92255.177;
  XOri = 358.96;
  YOri = 351.21;
  ZOri = 2.66;
  Desc = "";
  Country = 201;
  NumberInFormation = 1;
  Vulnerable = 1;
  Engageable = 0;
  LimitAmmo = 1;
  AILevel = 3;
  DamageReport = 50;
  DamageThreshold = 1;
  DeleteAfterDeath = 0;
  CoopStart = 0;
  Spotter = -1;
  BeaconChannel = 0;
  Callsign = 0;
  PayloadId = 0;
  WMMask = 1;
  Fuel = 1;
  Callnum = 0;
  Skin = "_pzv-d\pzvd_824#1#1.dds";
  RepairFriendlies = 0;
  RehealFriendlies = 0;
  RearmFriendlies = 0;
  RefuelFriendlies = 0;
  RepairTime = 0;
  RehealTime = 0;
  RearmTime = 0;
  RefuelTime = 0;
  MaintenanceRadius = 10;
  TCode = "%20%20%20";
  TCodeColor = "000";
}

Sample #2( Edited mission file )

Vehicle
{
  Name = "panther3";
  Index = 550;
  LinkTrId = 551;
  XPos = 62950.325;
  YPos = 167.895;
  ZPos = 92255.177;
  XOri = 358.96;
  YOri = 351.21;
  ZOri = 2.66;
  Desc = "";
  Country = 201;
  NumberInFormation = 1;
  Vulnerable = 1;
  Engageable = 0;
  LimitAmmo = 1;
  AILevel = 3;
  DamageReport = 50;
  DamageThreshold = 1;
  DeleteAfterDeath = 0;
  CoopStart = 0;
  Spotter = -1;
  BeaconChannel = 0;
  Callsign = 0;
  PayloadId = 0;
  WMMask = 1;
  Fuel = 1;
  Callnum = 0;
  Skin = "_pzv-d\64_4K_Panther_gd_sand_445 &1#1.dds";
  RepairFriendlies = 0;
  RehealFriendlies = 0;
  RearmFriendlies = 0;
  RefuelFriendlies = 0;
  RepairTime = 0;
  RehealTime = 0;
  RearmTime = 0;
  RefuelTime = 0;
  MaintenanceRadius = 10;
  TCode = "%20%20%20";
  TCodeColor = "000";
}

thanks but I don't understand this list! despite the appearances I'm not good at all with these procedures, I'll try to see which tank is the problem and replace it with an official skin... I'm really getting tired of having to redo everything after each update. already I have a lot of work with this pack of 167 missions 

• Upvote 1

Robert_Molders
Posted (edited)

@TIGRE88 Open the mission file with notepad ( File name/location: Campaigns-->Operation zitadelle -->01 MISSION file.

Then copy this line: Skin = "_pzv-d\pzvd_824#1#1.dds";

When you open the file with notepad at the top there is the " Edit " menu

Select it then click on " Find " and copy and paste the line I've written above exactly as I wrote it ( Skin = "_pzv-d\pzvd_824#1#1.dds"; ) <-- DON?T COPY THE BRACKETS!! in it and select

Click on the " Find Next  " button until you'll find the string of interest ( That should be now highlighted in blue colour )

You can now edit the file then save.

This have some advantages: we can now decide what skins we can assign to AI tanks at will. The counterside is that it will require a lot of edit work...as always...dang!!!

I will help you with this, I'll send you a PM later ;)

Edited by Robert_Molders
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

new campaign under construction "Platoon" the battle for the liberation of belgium. 

take part in combat in a platoon of Shermans.

for the moment there is only one episode in the campaign, when the campaign is fully finalized I will add it to pack167

the link of the campaign , to install in the Tank crew "campaigns" directory

"be careful not to confuse with the individual missions called Platoon1 and Platoon2"

sherman skin by VBF-12_Pequod

campaign.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

352ndOscar

I just ran the mission.  I like what I see so far.  I can provide some historical context based on what I saw if you want it.  Otherwise, I'll be waiting for more updates as I'm sure this campaign will be just as exciting as your others.

• Thanks 1

• TIGRE88 changed the title to "Pack 171" missions & campaigns
TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

update: the PACK167C becomes the PACK171 :
1 new American campaign "Platoon" composed of 4 missions.  

rr.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Tiger97126Priscalan

Wouah!!! Mais tu ne dors jamais😍

• Haha 1

I'm not an avid fan of the Sherman, but given the new campaign, I'll sit down and try it out.
As always, thank you for the work and the time to create it!

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm not an avid fan of the Sherman, but given the new campaign, I'll sit down and try it out.
As always, thank you for the work and the time to create it!

thank you! I too am not really a fan of the Sherman vehicle, but I think you will have fun, in addition the last mission 04 is special .. but I say no more :) 

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

update : PACK171 becomes PACK171A

Platoon campaign mission 04 :

* improved the rendering of a combat phase, making the challenge more difficult for this phase. 

* added more elements to block the tanks in some places

* added a detail in the dialogue of a character 

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 4

TIGRE88

sorry guys, I had to update again for the 171B version, I had forgotten a small detail in the version 171A... now there is no more problem.... i hope.. 😃 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

junkman

Tiger88 thanks again for your updates, I am having quite a good time trying to get through all of the campaigns, and so far Platoon also.

• Thanks 1

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

very small update of the 171B pack to the 171C 
*replacement of the trucks and replacement of the American anti-aircraft vehicle by the new American half track available in TC version 4.602 for the Platoon campaign. 

"I tested the new small fortification but it is totally indestructible, even with several 152 mm shots, therefore it is unusable for a new futur mission .."  

block.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1

352ndOscar
16 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

very small update of the 171B pack to the 171C 
*replacement of the trucks and replacement of the American anti-aircraft vehicle by the new American half track available in TC version 4.602 for the Platoon campaign. 

"I tested the new small fortification but it is totally indestructible, even with several 152 mm shots, therefore it is unusable for a new futur mission .."  

block.jpg

…..doesn’t it have a “destruction points” like most other objects like buildings and bridges, etc?

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, 352ndOscar said:

…..doesn’t it have a “destruction points” like most other objects like buildings and bridges, etc?

I don't know, after having fired all the armor-piercing and explosive shells of the SU152 and having seen no damage, it is clearly useless to place these bunkers for a mission scenario, the game would not be playable. And the big anti-naval guns that were posted next to it did not even fire on the tank, I did not speak about these guns, maybe they are not designed to open fire on a tank?   
I have tested the English 17 pound gun, it has shots that ricochet continuously against the ground at 300 meters and it is not able to destroy a tank. and like the other anti tank guns  Zis3 and Pack40 ..etc they do not open fire if the tank is more than 800 meters away.  i don't know what to think about all this but anyway honestly if for Normandy it lacks tanks like the TIGER2, the FIREFLY, the sherman 76 and the infantry it won't be very interesting to create ground missions. already without the infantry it lacks animation point of view infantry in some assaults. but anyway ........ 

I think the truth is that ground combat is not the priority of the developers, they probably made some objects that visually resemble guns etc. but it is not intended for tank combat, anyway if half of the things are missing it will be difficult to make a real tank combat, it lacks the trenches, the infantry placed in these trenches, the infantry that moves, the anti-tank infantry and good models of tanks ...   

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Upvote 1

352ndOscar

That’s disappointing for sure.  Appreciate what you’ve been able to accomplish…….. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TIGRE88 said:

I think the truth is that ground combat is not the priority of the developers, they probably made some objects that visually resemble guns etc. but it is not intended for tank combat, anyway if half of the things are missing it will be difficult to make a real tank combat, it lacks the trenches, the infantry placed in these trenches, the infantry that moves, the anti-tank infantry and good models of tanks ...   

Unfortunately, I have to agree. But the developers may make changes. One can hope. :coffee:

I discovered a strange bug in the last mission of the Operation Citadel 2 campaign. The tanks leave traces of snow ! The armored personnel carriers also have a winter camouflage! That's a bit strange 😄

20210604175824_1.jpg

20210604175900_1.jpg

TIGRE88
1 hour ago, Jake said:

I discovered a strange bug in the last mission of the Operation Citadel 2 campaign. The tanks leave traces of snow ! The armored personnel carriers also have a winter camouflage! That's a bit strange 😄

20210604175824_1.jpg

20210604175900_1.jpg

thank you for this report, I will correct this problem, it happens from time to time with the mission editor, it puts the winter all alone at times

TIGRE88

upgrade from PACK171C to 171D

problem solved for the winter season which had set itself for mission 05 of the Operation zitadelle2 campaign 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
PootyPatrol

Hi Tigre.  Question on Belgorod.  My Tiger gunner kept assuming control of the turret when I went into commander view.  Normally I use the F# keys to comman a cease fire then I could get control back.  But in the 4th Mission on Belgorod it didn't work.  Any other suggestions for getting control of the main gun and turret back?  Thanks, nice missions!!!

moustache

it's general bug... for me, it's the same in all TC... Rapidus say that dev work on it for next update...

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)

upgrade from PACK171D to 171E  
less than half of the campaigns of the pack "the old ones" did not have a presentation of campaign in the place envisaged for but the presentation was present in the briefing of the first mission, which returns almost to the same result point of view information, but at present everyone will be satisfied, 
I would like to point out to some people who will recognize themselves that: these campaigns that I made during 1 and a half year are offered for free and that they are mostly imaginary, I try to do what I can, it is not so easy to make imaginary scenarios and to use almost all the maps to offer content.
the least you could have done would have been to suggest me to add some presentations instead of making a youtube video criticizing the quality of my campaigns, usually when you criticize something it's because you paid for it.  
 gifts don't deserve free criticism like that.  If you don't like my campaigns because there is no presentation in some of the old ones, you can simply delete them and not play them.  

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 4

Hallo Tiger88,
du weißt doch, es ist immer einfacher zu kritisieren als selber zu erstellen.

• Thanks 1

Who does that?
Small quote on this:
Dumb is the one who does dumb stuff. Forrest Gump
Don't be fooled and just keep going! I think your work is great!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

TIGRE88

thanks Blade and Jake and Trym 

i don't think that person is mean but i got the feeling some people don't realize it's content made by a TC client, i'm not a professional, just a simple client like everyone here , 
I only offer content that I have made, I take into account bug reports and recommendations from people
 but the fact of publicly exposing criticism through youtube, questioning the quality of my work, I find not that very fair ... I find people really weird sometimes...

• Upvote 4

Faustnik

Thank you for all of these missions TIGRE88.  All of them have been fantastic!

• Thanks 1

Aquila-7
Posted (edited)

I made this video and I take into account that content is provided for free. I played it on stream multiple times in the last days and mentioned that the pack comes with good variety and is one of the few ways to experience some of the TC tanks in sp while directing the audience to your work.

Perhaps this neglect comes from quite a selective perception for negativity and an extreme sensitiveness? An explanation in the comment section - which seems was made by you - was deleted again. We could have solved this by having a conversation like adults on what got you so agitated. Drama and insults don´t make a compelling case.

Edited by Aquila-7

TIGRE88
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Aquila-7 said:

I made this video and I take into account that content is provided for free. I played it on stream multiple times in the last days and mentioned that the pack comes with good variety and is one of the few ways to experience some of the TC tanks in sp while directing the audience to your work.

Perhaps this neglect comes from quite a selective perception for negativity and an extreme sensitiveness? An explanation in the comment section - which seems was made by you - was deleted again. We could have solved this by having a conversation like adults on what got you so agitated. Drama and insults don´t make a compelling case.

you feel targeted aquila? however I did not mention your nickname, nobody knew you, neither you nor your video, you just showed yourself by posting this message. 

drama and insult ??? who insulted you and made drama ??

just show me where there is an insult or drama coming from me? I only inform people that if they are not satisfied with what I propose they are not obliged to play or to make public reviews through youtube.   

talking about adult behavior, you should have avoided some comments in your video, I don't understand English well, but I understood: bad quality, no campaign presentation, it's not a real campaign and your multiple vocal sighs of disappointment . and i really hate the vocal sighs of disappointment... 

all this is in my opinion not necessary for free content.  

so i'm reminding people who forget that the content i'm offering is free and not part of the game bought for 70 euros.

this is valid for you and for any unsatisfied person in general. 

Edited by TIGRE88

Aquila-7
Posted (edited)

I will delete your campaign gameplay and never touch your stuff again, problem solved.

Edited by Aquila-7
  • Haha 1