TIGRE88

"Pack 140" missions & campaigns

1 minute ago, NewWinter said:

Merci beaucoup !

Thank you very much !

thanks to you for the support ! 

Merci beaucoup pour ce travail phénoménal 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for all the hard work bringing this to Tank Crew Community..

and ofcourse I have an issue.. not just a THANK YOU... sorry...

The "FURY" campaign... soon as I get into mission 1, the lead moves off and gets blown up by the ambush and a minute later My tank and all the other tanks blow up and I get a message that I did friendly fire on them? I assume the panzerfaust gets me and it splashes on the other tanks.. but I have tried different starts and cannot get time to react properly..even with machineguns.. .. any help would be appreciated.

Edited by PawPawGamer
added a unlisted video

26 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

Thank you for all the hard work bringing this to Tank Crew Community..

and ofcourse I have an issue.. not just a THANK YOU... sorry...

The "FURY" campaign... soon as I get into mission 1, the lead moves off and gets blown up by the ambush and a minute later My tank and all the other tanks blow up and I get a message that I did friendly fire on them? any help would be appreciated.

Hello ! for this mission you must kill the soldiers ambushed to the right of the forest, at the level where the head tank blew up!

if you take too long to kill the soldiers they will kill you too by shooting you with the panzerfaust ... and the mission will be a failure ..

try and tell me if it works? thank you this campaign is just a funny little campaign inspired by some fight scenes from the movie ^^

that is why I sent the message..lol.. I have tried many ways... and just don't have time to kill them... even knowing where they are..lol

I could make an hour long montage on my failures..lol

I guess I am just to old and slow..thanks.. I will just pass this campaign on to the younger crowd... and just watch the movie again..

Edited by PawPawGamer
removing my failed video..:)

5 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

that is why I sent the message..lol.. I have tried many ways... and just don't have time to kill them... even knowing where they are..lol

I guess I am just to old and slow..thanks.. I will just pass this campaign on to the younger crowd... and just watch the movie again.. lol

you are  too far from the targets, you have to follow the lead tank, be behind it, this mission is special, normally you shouldn't even have movement control of your tank, it should be a scripted action, like what we find in a call od duty ... but unfortunatly you have to  follow the lead tank, you will found the soldiers are just right in the forest .. they fired on the right side of the head tank ! 

well thats just it.. by  time the game loads and I start engine..he is already gettting blown up.. I can get is another 10 feet, but thats about it.. ... its ok..if there is a way and I just fail..then I am fine..my bad.. not the mission... thanks for all the good work..

Edited by PawPawGamer

3 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

well thats just it.. by  time the game loads and I start engine..he is already gettting blown up.. I can get is another 10 feet, but thats about it.. ... its ok..if there is a way and I just fail..then I am fine..my bad.. not the mission... thanks for all the good work..

but I'm going to include a perimeter in which the Panzerfaust soldiers can destroy you,

so even if you stay away they won't be able to hit you ..

but normally these soldiers would run away after the first destroyed tank ... and do not stay there to be shot ... the staging becomes complicated if you take all this into account ..

. that's why I wanted to keep it simple ... but it's really not very serious, this mission is really very special .. among the 139 missions you play on the most special

but i will added a permimeter for the next update.. actually i am creating a new SHERMAN tank mission... when i finish the work, tomorow probably.. i will post an update!  

4 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

but I'm going to include a perimeter in which the Panzerfaust soldiers can destroy you,

so even if you stay away they won't be able to hit you ..

but normally these soldiers would run away after the first destroyed tank ... and do not stay there to be shot ... the staging becomes complicated if you take all this into account ..

. that's why I wanted to keep it simple ... but it's really not very serious, this mission is really very special .. among the 139 missions you play on the most special

but i will added a permimeter for the next update.. actually i am creating a new SHERMAN tank mission... when i finish the work, tomorow probably.. i will post an update!  

Oh I am just a big fan of the movie..:) I was wanting to see...:)  I am also waiting for them to add a FURY tank..:) sorry to bring it up..I will beat it if it is possible.. now that I know it is possible..;-)

2 minutes ago, PawPawGamer said:

Oh I am just a big fan of the movie..:) I was wanting to see...:)  I am also waiting for them to add a FURY tank..:) sorry to bring it up..I will beat it if it is possible.. now that I know it is possible..;-)

yes it is largely feasible to win this mission, I know players who have succeeded and I myself have tried several times and did it ..

but I will do the update anyway, it will be less difficult like that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

yes it is largely feasible to win this mission, I know players who have succeeded and I myself have tried several times and did it ..

but I will do the update anyway, it will be less difficult like that

FINALLY! ok..Ok.. my bad.. I must of needed that extra push to keep trying.. I beat the frustrations...lol.. all is well now.. leave it as is and let others get frustrated..till they find these messages..I just slammed it in full speed and moved as quickly as possible.. which seemed to need a few replays to get to speed..don't understand why.. anyways.. there it was.. finished and moving on....lol... Damnit Norman!!

Edited by PawPawGamer
  • Haha 1

@TIGRE88 En fait le problème de la 1ère mission de la campagne FURY (et c'est ce qui m'a fait recommencer plusieurs fois), c'est que l'ennemi n'existe pas pendant plusieurs secondes.

En effet, en suivant le char devant nous, on le voit se faire détruire, puis un message annonce la menace à droite, sauf qu'en regardant à droite, il n'y pas d'ennemis. Ceux-ci spawnent plusieurs secondes après (et quelques courtes secondes avant de nous tirer dessus) ce qui rend cette mission très difficile.

Je t'invites à la relancer, à mettre la caméra sur le 1er char et à regarder la droite de la route et tu verra le spawn de l'ennemi. (à moins que le problème vienne de chez moi).

C'est peut-être un problème nouveau à cause d'une mise à jour.

(J'en profite du coup pour te remercier pour ton taf, j'suis en train de me faire Stalingrad, j'suis à la 3e mission. Elle est difficile elle aussi 😀)

--------------------------------

In fact the problem with the 1st mission of the FURY campaign (and that's what made me start over several times), is that the enemy does not exist for several seconds.

Indeed, by following the tank in front of us, we see it being destroyed, then a message announces the threat to the right, except that by looking to the right, there are no enemies. These spawn several seconds later (and a few short seconds before shooting us) which makes this mission very difficult.

I invite you to relaunch it, put the camera on the 1st tank and look to the right of the road and you will see the enemy spawn. (unless the problem is with me).

It may be a new issue due to an update.
(I take this opportunity to thank you for your job, I'm doing Stalingrad, I'm on the 3rd mission. It is also difficult 😀)

25 minutes ago, No_Face said:

@TIGRE88 En fait le problème de la 1ère mission de la campagne FURY (et c'est ce qui m'a fait recommencer plusieurs fois), c'est que l'ennemi n'existe pas pendant plusieurs secondes.

En effet, en suivant le char devant nous, on le voit se faire détruire, puis un message annonce la menace à droite, sauf qu'en regardant à droite, il n'y pas d'ennemis. Ceux-ci spawnent plusieurs secondes après (et quelques courtes secondes avant de nous tirer dessus) ce qui rend cette mission très difficile.

Je t'invites à la relancer, à mettre la caméra sur le 1er char et à regarder la droite de la route et tu verra le spawn de l'ennemi. (à moins que le problème vienne de chez moi).

C'est peut-être un problème nouveau à cause d'une mise à jour.

(J'en profite du coup pour te remercier pour ton taf, j'suis en train de me faire Stalingrad, j'suis à la 3e mission. Elle est difficile elle aussi 😀)

--------------------------------

In fact the problem with the 1st mission of the FURY campaign (and that's what made me start over several times), is that the enemy does not exist for several seconds.

Indeed, by following the tank in front of us, we see it being destroyed, then a message announces the threat to the right, except that by looking to the right, there are no enemies. These spawn several seconds later (and a few short seconds before shooting us) which makes this mission very difficult.

I invite you to relaunch it, put the camera on the 1st tank and look to the right of the road and you will see the enemy spawn. (unless the problem is with me).

It may be a new issue due to an update.
(I take this opportunity to thank you for your job, I'm doing Stalingrad, I'm on the 3rd mission. It is also difficult 😀)

oui c'est fait exprès que les ennemis soient visibles quelques secondes après! c'est comme s'ils étaient couchés puis ils se relèvent et la le bon vieux Brad Pitt les vois et leur tire dessus ^^ 

j'ai improvisé avec les moyens du bord étant donné qu'on a pas d'infanterie mobile ... 

tu  vas morfler avec Stalingrad!  ça sera un miracle si tu réussis à finir la dernière mission... 

yes it is on purpose that the enemies are visible a few seconds later! it is as if they were lying down then they get up and the good old Brad Pitt sees them and shoots them ^^ I improvised with the means at hand since we have no mobile infantry .

It will be a miracle if you manage to finish the last mission of Stalingrad ! 
Edited by TIGRE88

update ,
addition of a new mission "Operation polkovodets" available in the "PACK140 missions" 
the fighting that took place after Operation Zitadelle for the recovery of the territory.
you will use a Sherman in staffing
and:
update of the mission 01 of the FURY campaign: 
now you risk being destroyed only if you are at a certain distance from the soldiers ambushed in the forest.

operation polkovodets.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

update "again"  of Pack140:

the mission "Operation polkovodets" is now available with T34 and KV1-S in addition to the sherman

normally it should be good, unless someone finds a bug or a problem .. feel free to tell me !  thanks..  

5 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

update "again"  of Pack140:

the mission "Operation polkovodets" is now available with T34 and KV1-S in addition to the sherman

normally it should be good, unless someone finds a bug or a problem .. feel free to tell me !  thanks..  

I like the mission.. but your T-34 has no commander position, at least for me.. defaults to radioman... KV and Sherman work fine... just a heads up... and THANK YOU once again...

Edited by PawPawGamer

1 hour ago, PawPawGamer said:

I like the mission.. but your T-34 has no commander position, at least for me.. defaults to radioman... KV and Sherman work fine... just a heads up... and THANK YOU once again...

Thanks for the comment!

yes there was 1 crew member missing in the T34s! they must have realized later that an additional crew member was essential for combat effectiveness :) 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, TIGRE88 said:

Thanks for the comment!

yes there was 1 crew member missing in the T34s! they must have realized later that an additional crew member was essential for combat effectiveness :) 

I wish I could say I was kidding.. but I was not... I was totally lost... :)  and lately..thats seems to happen more often than not..

• Haha 1

update :

I realized that there were spelling mistakes in the French and English briefing ..

and I improved the presentation of the briefing at the same time.

I'm just keeping you informed,  it's not a very important update.

it's up to you to see if you want to re-download or wait until later. 

thanks .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1