TIGRE88

"Pack 140" missions & campaigns

Il2 great battle est composé de plusieurs jeux qui proposent plusieurs cartes. Ce sont des addons, mais certains les appels des DLC. Ces cartes sont accessibles en multijoueurs, mais pas en solo, où tu dois posséder les opus nécessaire pour pouvoir jouer.

Donc, si tu n'as que que Tank crew, et que les missions proposées par Tigre88 sont sur carte autre que Prokhorovka (celle livré avec Tank crew), tu ne pourras pas jouer les missions qui ne sont pas sur la carte que tu possèdes.

IL2 great battles is bases on several games which provide several maps. There ares addons, but some call them DLC. These maps can be played in multiplayer, but not in single player, or you have to own the games which provide the map.

So, if you have only tank crew, and if the mission provide by Tigre 88 are on maps which is not Prokhorovka (the one which is deliver with tank crew), you can't play missions which are not on the map you own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do the following:

1. Open the mission editor (\bin\editor\STEditor.exe)

2. In the Tools menu, click Resave All Mission in Folder.

3. Navigate to the folder containing your missions (e.g., \data\Missions).

You can choose a high-level folder and the editor will resave the missions in that folder and in all the lower-level folders.

4. Click OK.

Bonjour à tous, bravo pour ces missions vraiment du beau travail, encore merci !

• Thanks 1

small update, for mission 2 of the PANZERDIVISION campaign : machine guns not destroyed "exploded" posed a problem for the validation of a secure zone.
 I recommend to people who like to play my campaigns and who want to keep the version up to date to re-download the new link, on the first page of this topic.

normally when a machine gun servant runs away after receiving bullets, the machine gun should be considered destroyed .. unfortunately on tank crew this is not the case, and problems appear when playing..  but don't worry, it seems to me that this is the only mission that was problematic

I did not realize this problem because I am used to shooting machine guns until they explode, but this is not the case for all players, depending on how each player plays, problems may arise

Edited by TIGRE88

tank battle update for PanzerDivision Campaign Mission 8

the detection problems through the forest of the TC programming had caused problems in the programming of this mission, now it is much better...  

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 1

re update, some scenes of several missions are more intense in violence and I improved some graphic details, someone who loves to play my campaigns motivated me to improve some points .. thanks to him..  :)  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is the first post containing already the updates or will you release them later on?

Edited by SKG210_R_Molders

4 minutes ago, SKG210_R_Molders said:

Is the first post containing already the updates or will you release them later on?

hello ,  it's always the link of the first page, when I announce an update I provide the new link automatically ! 

• Like 1

Bien le Bonsoir!  :big_boss:

Gros respect pour Mr Tigre avec toutes ces campagnes, missions . Elle sont excellentes est je me régale :gamer:Merçi Chef! 

xjinjerx

Edited by Max-Wunsche
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Max-Wunsche said:

Bien le Bonsoir!  :big_boss:

Gros respect pour Mr Tigre avec toutes ces campagnes, missions . Elle sont excellentes est je me régale :gamer:Merçi Chef! 

xjinjerx

ça me fait plaisir de faire plaisir aux joueurs  :) 

it makes me happy to please the players :)  

New little campaign available, added in pack120, wich is now pack125 :) 

the campaign takes place on the Velikie luki summer map, with Otto Carius and his friends Zwetti and Kramer.

if you want to test this campaign, you will have to redownload the link from the first page.

I count on my professional tester : Eastriverman to try this campaign :) 

TIGER tanks skins by FLOWBEE  

image ggg.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88

Update of the Return to Nevel campaign:  replacement of the campaign image by an image with the Flowbee TIGER 731 Skin! it's much better now. update available on the link on the first page

camp.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Upvote 2

On 10/29/2020 at 11:23 AM, TIGRE88 said:

New little campaign available, added in pack120, wich is now pack125 :) 

the campaign takes place on the Velikie luki summer map, with Otto Carius and his friends Zwetti and Kramer.

if you want to test this campaign, you will have to redownload the link from the first page.

I count on my professional tester : Eastrivermann to try this campaign :) 

TIGER tanks skins by FLOWBEE  

image ggg.jpg

Greetings Tigre,

when Tigre calls, eastriverman has to step in 😀

This new campaign really saved me from dying of boredom in this 2nd wave of Corona.......

But back to the topic:

After several attempts I was able to successfully complete missions 1 to 4 with a lot of dangerous steel beasts to kill.

Liked to play cat and mouse with the russian tankers especially because it wasn't that clear who was the cat in the end.

However, there seems to be an issue for me with mission 5:

After having successfully ambushed two russian tank columns on the road, a little village has to be attacked. After deleting all the resistance i was ordered to "inspect the destroyed car", but there was no car.

At some point I realized that "the car" must be that burning staff car in the picture of the mission briefing and after some more investigations I found the problem for me:

The staff car is located at the far end of the village and there's no line of sight to kill it from long range. As soon as my attack starts, it flees and it is impossible to catch up to it with my sluggish Tiger. Therefore,  I cheated god mode and drove right through the village without caring about the enemy tanks but even then the car escapes. One can see it on the map but soon after it simply disappears from the map and cannot be found anymore.

Thus, I cannot activate the "car inspection trigger" and the mission counts as a failure.

Of course, in my next attempt I tried to bypass the village and attack from the rear in order to catch this little bugger by surprise, but the village is flanked by lakes and the Tiger has to stay on the road. As soon as I leave the road, the Tiger gets stuck (swampland?).

Any idea how to complete the mission?

best regards

eastriverman

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eastriverman said:

Greetings Tigre,

when Tigre calls, eastriverman has to step in 😀

This new campaign really saved me from dying of boredom in this 2nd wave of Corona.......

But back to the topic:

After several attempts I was able to successfully complete missions 1 to 4 with a lot of dangerous steel beasts to kill.

Liked to play cat and mouse with the russian tankers especially because it wasn't that clear who was the cat in the end.

However, there seems to be an issue for me with mission 5:

After having successfully ambushed two russian tank columns on the road, a little village has to be attacked. After deleting all the resistance i was ordered to "inspect the destroyed car", but there was no car.

At some point I realized that "the car" must be that burning staff car in the picture of the mission briefing and after some more investigations I found the problem for me:

The staff car is located at the far end of the village and there's no line of sight to kill it from long range. As soon as my attack starts, it flees and it is impossible to catch up to it with my sluggish Tiger. Therefore,  I cheated god mode and drove right through the village without caring about the enemy tanks but even then the car escapes. One can see it on the map but soon after it simply disappears from the map and cannot be found anymore.

Thus, I cannot activate the "car inspection trigger" and the mission counts as a failure.

Of course, in my next attempt I tried to bypass the village and attack from the rear in order to catch this little bugger by surprise, but the village is flanked by lakes and the Tiger has to stay on the road. As soon as I leave the road, the Tiger gets stuck (swampland?).

Any idea how to complete the mission?

best regards

eastriverman

Update of the Return to Nevel campaign, if someone have difficulty finishing the last mission " mission 5" , I invite you to re-download the link from the first page.
 the conditions for success are made less difficult :
 I have add 5 more seconds before the car escapes, it will be 15! that way you will have time to destroy it! 
I had however tried e very successfully with only 5 seconds! the version you tested has 10 seconds!
but you know you have time to shoot the russian tanks, the crew is at rest, they don't even expect to see the germans coming so early
the technique is to wait for the 2 friendly tigers before entering the village, Zwetti and kramer will take care of shooting the russian tanks
 while you advance as far as possible and you shoot the car!

thanks to EASTRIVERMAN for his post game testing and reviews, which are very helpful and kind

if despite everything the mission still seems too difficult I would modify it again but at the base it is supposed to be difficult to mark the end of the campaign

Edited by TIGRE88

I did again an update, available with the download link on the first page.
 I took 40 seconds, this time it's very reasonable, you will have time to destroy 3 or 4 tanks, with the help of Zwetti and Kramer then move forward and destroy the car.
 I tried with only 30 seconds and I was able to do it!  
but it is true that it requires speed and precision .. I could have put difficult victory conditions everywhere, like countdowns, vehicles which must survive etc in all my campaigns, 
but generally I prefer that the player has a good time playing the game, most of the time the main thing is just to survive.
 I include difficult victory conditions only from time to time to change.  

update :

addition of a new campaign: IVAN COUNTERATTACK, with the SU152,

for the moment this campaign has only 3 missions but I will add more later.

and updating the color of in-game texts on all campaigns.

I invite you to redownload the link on the first page to have the complete pack.

campaign.png

big Update for the campaign "Prokhorovka" which no longer exists,

I improved everything, the navigation maps, the fights "which are more difficult", the dialogues plus programming improvements.

this campaign is called "WW2 Prokhorovka"

to have this update you just have to download the link on the first page

campaign.png

Tiger tank skin by : Tomi_099

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, I have to test it .. I'm looking forward to the kinematics of the tanks ...:good:

I suspect ..that you can change again after the new update!
Practice creates masters !

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Upvote 1

update:
 added 3 missions for the "Ivan counterattack" campaign
these are the last missions and the campaign has 6 missions in all. 
I hope SU152 fans can have fun ..

img.jpg

Love it! can I ask is there any sort of manual out on tank use out yet. I am completely frustrated with getting commands to actually work & when & if my AI main gun gunner is going to take over firing at targets or not.Somtimes he does othertimes not so much...

11 minutes ago, Blitzen said:

Love it! can I ask is there any sort of manual out on tank use out yet. I am completely frustrated with getting commands to actually work & when & if my AI main gun gunner is going to take over firing at targets or not.Somtimes he does othertimes not so much...

I did some special programming for this campaign, since it's a SU152 and it's supposed to be ambushed at times, so the gunner doesn't shoot if you don't shoot yourself first

and he doesn't get out of the hiding place as long as you do not go out etc etc ... it is a very specific programming which I made.

but if not after for the quality of the AI I think it is up to the TC team to improve that. i can't do much !  

or maybe someone has the solution? I do not know ?

Edited by TIGRE88

23 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

big Update for the campaign "Prokhorovka" which no longer exists,

I improved everything, the navigation maps, the fights "which are more difficult", the dialogues plus programming improvements.

this campaign is called "WW2 Prokhorovka"

to have this update you just have to download the link on the first page

campaign.png

Tiger tank skin by : Tomi_099

HiHo Tigre,

of course, I couldn't withstand to try the improved Prokhorovka campaign.

Still familiar with the missions from the old version of the campaign I did not exspect major surprises.

However, after the first mission I'm stuck in the second mission.

Knowing from the old version that I've to turn right and blast my way through Yamki, eliminating ALL resistance there, even the crappy machine guns. Then a counterattack of 3 T-34s has to be repelled. After Yamki a SIS-3 and a machine gun near a farm house must be destroyed to clear the way to Lutovo. Then, shortly after the farm house a sursprise flank attack of 3 SUs has to be repelled and in the end there's a wild scuffle with the soviet forces in and around Lutovo.

When the russians are defeated there's an order to wait for a supply truck with ammo needed for the attack on Prokhorovka. In the old version the truck arrived then after some time but in the new version of the campaign nothing happens (see picture).

After waiting several minutes with 8x time compression Iost my patience and advanced alone and the other picture shows what happens then.

Oviously, there's something missing to triggger the arrival of the truck, but what could that be?

Best regards

eastriverman

2020_11_3__20_49_22.jpg

2020_11_3__20_51_59.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the test ! I think in your memory the supply trucks had arrived, but in truth they had never arrived because I never programmed for them to come.

I had programmed so that the mission would be considered successful once the message announcing the arrival of trucks appeared on the screen!

do not worry about that! I see on the screenshot that it is marked: "primary objective completed" it indicates that mission 3 is unlocked!

keep me informed, but normally everything goes as planned !  

it is feasible to program the trucks so that they arrive, I have already done it on several other missions, but I wanted to do differently on this mission, because as the road is quite narrow, and you left a lot of carcasses on your way and the AI is not super smart, the trucks could have been blocked along the way, suddenly I thought that this it was more reasonable to award the victory more quickly ! 

if not i did an update of the  PAck 131 :  link available on the first page 

i realized that the victory conditions for mission 6 of the campaign "Ivan counterattack" were not awarded to the Russians in case of victory 😆 😆 ... the poor Russians....

it was the TIGER who stole the victory from them ! 

otherwise too bad that I don't have testers like "eastriverman" to warn me if there is a problem in the russian side  ...  

Edited by TIGRE88

I have problems downloading  Tigre Missions to my Steam BoS game. I have bought  Tank Crew direct from IL 2. When I open Steam BoS Tank Crew is there but when  I open

the \1C Game Studios\IL2 Great Battles\ program folder there are no Missions in the data folder. So where do I add  new Missions to my Game?

18 minutes ago, ulfmat said:

I have problems downloading  Tigre Missions to my Steam BoS game. I have bought  Tank Crew direct from IL 2. When I open Steam BoS Tank Crew is there but when  I open

the \1C Game Studios\IL2 Great Battles\ program folder there are no Missions in the data folder. So where do I add  new Missions to my Game?

hello ! 

have you read the "readme" file provided in pack131?  I indicated exactly where to install the "campaigns" and "missions" folders

keep me informed if you found it!

thank you

Edited by TIGRE88

Thank You for answering. I have consulted Your Readme file which says;  e.g. Tigre missions folder to \IL2-sturmovik great battles\data\Missions

My C  directory looks like this  "C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles\data\updater".

So there is no Mission folder just a updater folder under the data folder.

Some missunderstanding from my side?

36 minutes ago, ulfmat said:

Thank You for answering. I have consulted Your Readme file which says;  e.g. Tigre missions folder to \IL2-sturmovik great battles\data\Missions

My C  directory looks like this  "C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles\data\updater".

So there is no Mission folder just a updater folder under the data folder.

Some missunderstanding from my side?

in this case I do not know! ...... It's very strange that you don't have the "CAMPAIGNS" and "MISSIONS" folders in TC !

Maybe someone on this forum knows the solution to help you?

normally if you have access to the missions and the 2 official TC campaigns, you should have the folders    .....  

Capture gg.JPG

Edited by TIGRE88

Now I think the differences on the C directory may depend on if You have the Steam installation or the original IL-2 version.

Anyway thanks for Your commitment. /Ulf

• Thanks 1

Update

updated all 16 campaigns "131 missions " to readjust vehicle AI, after last TC 4.502 update.
and improved combat phases for the Panzerdivision1 and Blitzkrieg2 campaigns.

small supplement :

animation of the convoy of trucks for the mission 2 of the WW2 Prokhorovka campaign,  
it will make eastriverman happy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

Update

updated all 16 campaigns "131 missions " to readjust vehicle AI, after last TC 4.502 update.
and improved combat phases for the Panzerdivision1 and Blitzkrieg2 campaigns.

small supplement :

animation of the convoy of trucks for the mission 2 of the WW2 Prokhorovka campaign,  
it will make eastriverman happy.

Hi Tigre,

eastriverman IS happy😀

BTW, I played through the rest of the Prokhorovka campaign and encountered no problems in terms of bugs or "show stoppers"  though the difficulty level is pretty high now.

But that's OK for me, keeps the tension. The use of well-hidden AT-gun emplacements in the campaign reflects the real soviet WW2 anti-tank doctrine.

Even tank aces like Michael Wittmann regarded AT-guns to be more dangerous than enemy tanks.

So, with the update of all of your campaigns to 4.502 I have an excellent excuse to play through them a second time.

best regards

eastriverman

post scriptum:

One question for a mission builder expert:

Does the mission builder allow the creation of really big tank battles of let's say around 100+ tanks on each side without AI going amok?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, eastriverman said:

Hi Tigre,

eastriverman IS happy😀

BTW, I played through the rest of the Prokhorovka campaign and encountered no problems in terms of bugs or "show stoppers"  though the difficulty level is pretty high now.

But that's OK for me, keeps the tension. The use of well-hidden AT-gun emplacements in the campaign reflects the real soviet WW2 anti-tank doctrine.

Even tank aces like Michael Wittmann regarded AT-guns to be more dangerous than enemy tanks.

So, with the update of all of your campaigns to 4.502 I have an excellent excuse to play through them a second time.

best regards

eastriverman

post scriptum:

One question for a mission builder expert:

Does the mission builder allow the creation of really big tank battles of let's say around 100+ tanks on each side without AI going amok?

it makes me happy to know that you had fun!

for your remark for the anti-tank guns, imagine that I built all these campaigns largely thanks to the story of OTTO CARIUS, with his book "the tigers in the mud"

he said that the anti-tank guns were hidden in the edges of forests and that they suddenly attacked and that these guns counted for 2 enemy tanks, because they were difficult to locate, by their small size and difficult to hit also ..

the Russians tended ambushes like that very often .. in hopefully we spotted them once they opened fire ..

to answer your question to put 100 tanks, it should be possible but the game would certainly feel very jerky.

already with 20 tanks on each side I feel a drop in fluidity, and when there are planes too, the fluidity blatantly decreases ...

in any case I feel it, it is for this reason that I do not overload my missions, I could very well have done spectacular missions in terms of action, but the optimization of the system is holding me back .. I don't like jerky video games, that's why I make reasonable things 

update:

additional content for mission 08 of the PANZERDIVISION 2 campaign

the mission does not end after having pierced the defense line of the town of Rodnik, it will be necessary to branch off onto the 2nd line of defense of Snegiry which is being attacked by the Commander Wagner, and therefore enemy tanks will find themselves caught in pincers.

I decided to finally represent this phase of action which was put aside when the campaign was released.

08.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88

update of Pack 132
 addition of a playable mission in 3 versions with 3 different tanks, the folder is called:  STORMING THE FACTORY

Panzer4 skin by :  Tomi_099

STORM.jpg

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

new campaign available:

Operation Zitadelle   

new function necessary for this campaign   you can reload the tank shells and make repairs by going to all the half-tracks that you will find in the game !  

TIGER tank skin by : FLOWBEE

pic.png

Edited by TIGRE88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 11/15/2020 at 4:18 PM, TIGRE88 said:

update

various improvements 

I think you should be honored ..

because after every update you have to change your missions.
Many thanks .! .this word is too little for your work !!

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

thank you tomi ! i try to do my best, the mission creators and the skins creators are passionate about their work, we spend our time doing retouching.  😃 

• Haha 1

update :
added 4 new missions for the operation zitadelle campaign, plus several improvements for the other campaigns. 

WARNING : 
the mission 3 of the campaign operation zitadelle became 7, so if you have already finished the old version which contained only 3 missions, don't forget that mission 3 is new even if it is unlocked.  

campaign.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1