Didney_World

MiG-3 flaps issue?

Would very much like a separate control for flaps limiter. Currently it is just a pain.

And I wonder if it was possible to increase the limiter (larger angle allowed) while the flaps are out - because the limiter moves in the direction of the load I would not see why it would not be possible but I am not familiar with the physical design.

• Upvote 2

My biggest issue with all of this is the fact that multiple threads, on multiple areas of the forum, have been started about this, some of them many months old.  As well known as this is, nothing seems to be acknowledged by anyone that works with the game.

3 hours ago, 216th_Jordan said:

And I wonder if it was possible to increase the limiter (larger angle allowed) while the flaps are out - because the limiter moves in the direction of the load I would not see why it would

not be possible but I am not familiar with the physical design.

I have wondered the same exact thing; if you could lower the flaps more while they were down, but not raise them (as raising would require extra force to push the flaps back up)

The Russian black magic flaps are still mystifying folks. After all this time! lol

sigh... again my mig3 complaint thread was overshadowed and overpowered by the newly released patch.. :(

just kidding!  😄 😄   Can't wait to try the new visibility gameplay!

will get back to our scheduled complaint programming later on 😄 

• Haha 2