Sign in to follow this  
offelkart

Multiplayer video: FW 190 A-5 vs 2 x Douglas A-20B

Hello,

just my first video on this great game. A lucky and recent sortie on Combatbox server, flying solo.

Hope you'll enjoy

Bye

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Fair play! Have you thought about some external scenes at all? Just makes things a little snazzier?...

:popcorm:

8 hours ago, =BAIT=CG_Justin said:

Great video! Subbed!

thanks

13 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

Fair play! Have you thought about some external scenes at all? Just makes things a little snazzier?...

:popcorm:

thanks...yep that's a point. I just used  youtube's editor to trim and add some caption.

Any suggestion on a simple tool, possibly free, with some more feature other than basic trim that suits game replay editing?

...its ages since I've edited a video

bye

hmm. that first attack you were pretty lucky the A20 didnt just shoot you down. He had the perfect oportunity.

Edited by Winger

Good  work .   I like yours comments on screen. 

About your attack:

- i think your A20 victims wasnt on supe ace sniper mode... in other case i assume u dont survive to your first attack.

I allways try dont  overtake the bomber.... because in superace they hit me for sure.

anyway u survive and can do good attacks.

- And yes, fighters need have respect to some bombers after they drop bombs... as you can  see this A20 have a good chance for hit you.

For next video if u want something super epic, i suggest you: 

dogfighting 2xbf110 in a I16   ;) 

3 hours ago, offelkart said:

Any suggestion on a simple tool, possibly free, with some more feature other than basic trim that suits game replay editing?

I use shotcut, it's a good medium between the old microsoft movie editor which was about as basic as possible, and the full editing suites. I don't feel like fiddling with all the features of a full editor so I'm happy with shotcut. Just have to plan ahead on the storyboarding and transitions or you'll end up doing more work in the end, but you'll figure it out quick.

Here's something I made in a few hours on shotcut - https://youtu.be/-SwbHdDE0Mk

6 hours ago, offelkart said:

Any suggestion on a simple tool, possibly free

FAR be it from me to suggest anything underhand but... there are ways and means!! I don't know much about straight-up free editing software but there's BOUND to be some out there I would almost bet on it. Obviously the more features and such then the money starts to become an issue. Sounds like 2./JG51_stug41 has got the right idea as far as ONE suggestion goes. There's one for ya!!

Rap

:good:

Hey, those clouds at the beginning of the video are quite nice!!

How did you do it?

Did you use any mod?

Run on Ultra settings with Extreme clouds?

2 hours ago, chiliwili69 said:

Hey, those clouds at the beginning of the video are quite nice!!

How did you do it?

Did you use any mod?

Run on Ultra settings with Extreme clouds?

No, it is just the standard game.

yes ultra settings with extreme clouds, but i get very low fps like 40/50 avg, anyway it's playable.

Wow!

I have not seen those clouds in QMB.

Although I am Single Player guy, I will then need to enter in this combat box server just to enjoy those clouds (and be killed immediately!... 😉  )