I have bought BoBP but not BoN.

So I ask this just out of curiosity... if you had 90 bucks and have to chose one, which one would it be and why?

Well there is no content for BON as yet so it would have to be BOBP.

If they were both available now I would most likely go for BON for the Mossi but I'm not such a fan of the other aircraft. It is a hard choice.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

So I ask this just out of curiosity... if you had 90 bucks and have to chose one, which one would it be and why?

BON

Because it get bombers

• Upvote 1

My answer is…...you have BOBP already and the development of BON has just started…..so it will take time untill we get the full release, enough time to safe some bucks to buy BON aswell later.

BoN is two years away. It is a no brainer.

21 hours ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

Considering how far away in the pipeline BoN is, I'd wait till first sale and get them both for less than 90 bucks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazyDuck said:

Considering how far away in the pipeline BoN is, I'd wait till first sale and get them both for less than 90 bucks.

wait for a sale and get both at the same time? I guess that gonna happen maybe by the end of 2021 or something?... I couldn't wait that much to put my (virtual) hands on the (virtual) ME262 and the Hornisse! lol

Edited by ME-BFMasserME262

As others have said, we are months away from seeing the first BoN content and possibly into 2021 before we see a finished product.  BoBP is here now.  Find a way to save 50 cents a day.  Put it in a piggy bank.  By the time BoN content starts showing up you will have saved enough to buy it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2