Is something up?

smink1701

• 1CGS
Jason_Williams

Vacation and Holidays. Needed a break. Nothing unusual is up. Normandy work has begun as scheduled.

Jason

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

Jaegermeister

And we were warned they were posting an update as a Christmas present and taking a break.... Happy New Year and welcome back! DD in 2 weeks. 😀 

[APAF]VR_Spartan85

Do the devs ever play online with us??  I mean.. our time off is spent playing their game..... do they play to? 

It amazes me that some people seem to think that dev teams don't take time off like the rest of us, to spend the festive season with their families and friends. :rolleyes:

Hope you guys had a nice break, just like I did. Take your time with the updates and get them spot on. We have plenty of content to be going on with until you're ready. :salute:

1 minute ago, spartan85 said:

Do the devs ever play online with us??  I mean.. our time off is spent playing their game..... do they play to? 

I can't speak for them, but if I were a dev I would make sure to play online under a different name. The moment people find out you're involved with something they're all over you, bothering you and asking questions rather than letting you enjoy your precious downtime. Better to be anonymous.

Edited by Goffik

[APAF]VR_Spartan85

Ya this is most likely true unfortunately... 

I know in star citizen when the PTU is on there’s always a dev testing junk and that’s usually what happened... everyone starts spamming chat..

2 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Vacation and Holidays. Needed a break. Nothing unusual is up. Normandy work has begun as scheduled.

Jason

Hey Jason, nice to hear from you and glad all is well with my favorite combat flight sim!

1 hour ago, Goffik said:

It amazes me that some people seem to think that dev teams don't take time off like the rest of us, to spend the festive season with their families and friends. :rolleyes:

Wait, you mean the devs are humans?

novicebutdeadly
3 hours ago, spartan85 said:

Omg which reminds me I forgot to pre order!!

Ok next pay for sure... 

I tried to, wouldn't accept payment :-(

3 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

Take your time. You guys deserve it.

They put out an addictive sim, ergo it is beholden of them to keep on supplying their addicted customers without taking any breaks. There should at all times be at a minimum of 66% of the staff at our service and beck and call.

a Nonny Mouse

• Haha 1

It's not only the devs here. All developers that usually post DDs weekly, that I am following (Paradox for instance) take a break in late december,  through january - usually all of january. So nothing to see here, move along, move along!

17 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

Glad the dev team has gotten time off!

E69_Qpassa_VR
On 1/10/2020 at 11:31 PM, Goffik said:

Hope you guys had a nice break, just like I did. Take your time with the updates and get them spot on. We have plenty of content to be going on with until you're ready. :salute:

I can't speak for them, but if I were a dev I would make sure to play online under a different name. The moment people find out you're involved with something they're all over you, bothering you and asking questions rather than letting you enjoy your precious downtime. Better to be anonymous.

This happened to Oleg Maddox, even his teammates wanted to kill him

6 hours ago, Oyster_KAI said:

Looking back at the past years, next dd will come at 1/24

Poor, poor people... with BoK some of them dropped their holidays to get it out. :( 

• Sad 1