dog1

how to bring back in whats exiting the monitor

i cannot remember how to reset whats protruding out of the monitor such as FPS , engine settings , etc etc on the right hand side of the monitor . In settings nothing has worked out for me , still half the words and numbers are cut off .

Sorry. What?

Can you be a bit more specific?

Or even better. Post a pic?

Ingame FPS counter is activated by pressing backspace. Or in startup file on the game folder.

Engine, radiator, trim settings etc. On the right side of the screen are called "Tecno chat" is part of the dificulty/customisation settings. And can be turned off/on while ingame by pressing H or i , don't remember wich did what. But you should try both.

IF you see part of it. But the words are cut un half. Like the last part of the sentence is missing, it sounds like you probably have a wrong resolution, diferent from your monitor default one. And you should check your Graphics settings-resulution.

You can turn off the hud with the I or H command, I forget which. The FPS counter is turned off with the backspace key.

i know how to turn off Hud etc FPS etc my problem is part of the info on the right hand side is cut off , so if FPS is 112 i see only 11 .same for all the rest below

Have you changed your resolution or your scaling settings in the graphics driver software recently?

i never touch the resolution , its always been 1920 . in windows  settings size 100 . Nvidia display size is auto .

Edited by dog1

Look for monitor/TV display settins and set to scan by dot 

Cheers, Dakpilot 

1 hour ago, dog1 said:

i never touch the resolution , its always been 1920 . in windows  settings size 100 . Nvidia display size is auto .

Open your configuration file "startup.cfg" in your game directory and check your screen resolution there. Here you will find

the resolution settings twice, one for the GUI and one for the game rendering. Here is an example:

417369521_ScreenRes_VR.jpg.1e60d2f82cbada14f7d09769c980f9b3.jpg

Forget about the yellow highlighted line - it's for another issue. But check the exclamation marked lines.

Isn't the last exlamation mark for windowed mode resolution?

OP: Either way, it looks like you have a resolution problem.

therion

same as your cfg 

If your picture is being cropped then it's definitely an Aspect Ratio/Resolution issue. Check your In-Game settings and check your Machine Settings because therein lies the problem, no doubt about it.

Logically speaking, it sounds like your Game is trying to project at a larger AR/Res than your Machine's Graphic Settings.

Edited by Raptorattacker

both are set at 1920x1080 ,the in game file says same . Windows 10 only gives the option of font and app sizes  nothing to shrink into the monitor boundary .