Anyone use the VKB Gladiator Pro MK.II w/KG12 grip for Sturmovik?

I'm looking for a high quality HOTAS to use with the flight sim games that I have like IL2 Sturmovik 1946/Battle of Stalingrad. Plus the WW1 flight sim I have and maybe more modern fighter games like DCS.

This VKB stick/base seems like a really good option specifically designed for WW2 games. It's a German WW2 fighter stick replica I think. The Pro version which I want is $245 but out of stock. There is a non Pro $100 version also. https://scrabblewordfinder.vip https://www.applock.ooo https://www.7zip.vip

Edited by JaxsonConnor

I own and use that 100 dollar non pro version and I can tell you that it is by far the best "all in one" solution (meaning you have the throttle + twist axis on it) I have ever used.

now for the base of the pro version, I cannot tell you if it's good or not but given the companys reputation (regardin materials they are using and their sensor tech), I'd wager it's pretty good. what I can comment on though is the kg12 grip: it's fine. sure, it may be authentic and all in shape, but honestly, if there were a few more buttons on it I'd like it more.

You can't go wrong with this one, it's of very good value.

I've been using th T.16000 before and the switch was definitely an upgrade. Significantly better feeling, smooth center (but precise, the Thrustmaster was somewhat loose at this point already), very good build quality.

As per KG12, like Epee said, it doesn't have many buttons, BUT it has shift functionality under the pinky (which doubles the main buttons and adds additional 4-way on top of main 8-way hat). It's quite ergonomic too.

I think it is the best desktop stick you can get, below the price point of Warthog, T-50 or Gunfighter (+bases).

I have used my Gladiator Pro with KG12 almost daily for the last two years. I used a MS Sidewinder Precision 2 for about a decade before that. The only things that have gone wrong with my Gladiator Pro are 1) somehow broke one spring which is easily replaceable with the spares included, and 2) the hat switch up and down directions no longer click but they still work. I love how it continues to be spike-free and accurate due to the contact-less sensors. I would definitely recommend it if you can find one right now, unless you want to spend more for the higher end sticks. 

Edited by Dramborleg
37 minutes ago, Dramborleg said:

I have used my Gladiator Pro with KG12 almost daily for the last two years. I used a MS Sidewinder Precision 2 for about a decade before that. The only things that have gone wrong with my Gladiator Pro are 1) somehow broke one spring which is easily replaceable with the spares included, and 2) the hat switch up and down directions no longer click but they still work. I love how it continues to be spike-free and accurate due to the contact-less sensors. I would definitely recommend it if you can find one right now, unless you want to spend more for the higher end sticks. 

I have the exact same stick and had exact same problems with it. Still the best and only mid-range stick on the market, too bad it has been discontinued so now you can only buy cheap stuff (seemingly the best of which is Gladiator Non-Pro) or ultra-expensive stuff which requires extra throttle to be functional (at least Gladiator Pro had a built-in throttle as well as some essential buttons). So I feel that this untimely and un-warranted demise of Gladiator Pro has left a large hole in the market, any hardware company wants to clean up ? 

• Upvote 2