SCG_Tzigy

Tzigy's Happy New Decade Gifting Extravaganza

Posted (edited)

Only few rules again. U have not gotten anything from me before. 1st come. If asking for a friend, he or she better be at least semi-serious about trying it....

ALL GONE, have fun!

FOUND good homes:

BOS 1 Sylar
BOSp 5 Airboy21, arch_bulldog, fuller, PK_Delta3, Hurri199RAF
BOM 1 3instein
BOMp 6 Flying_Colander, MadKerbal, Cleverviking, Petrik_drosik, fricktus, wayhard89
BOKp 5 ,Rifraf59, Sovereignoir, MrPeppermint, PK_Leno, 3./JG15_Eich
BOBp 3  WokeUpDead, docbrick, karim

Edited by SCG_Tzigy
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 11

Man, I'd take  BoN, got all the others or at least a Hurricane. But good Luck to those who still need the Old Ones.

srry no BON; have to wait for a sale ;)

p for PREMIUM

Posted (edited)

I would love to have Battle of Bodenplatte premium...

Edited by WokeUpDead

Posted (edited)

I just fully converted from DCS WW2 to IL2 and my God what a difference. I would be extremely grateful for Battle of Bodenplatte Premium. 

Thank you for your generosity! 

EDIT: Thank you very much for this act of pure generosity. I am a bit speechless to be honest. I will be putting in some serious hours tonight. Thank you SCG_Tzigy.

Edited by docbrick
  • Upvote 1

Nice giveaway Tzigy👍 Happy new decade!

Posted (edited)

Very generous dude! I'd like to throw my friend in for Bodenplatte, I got him into flight sims just a little over a month ago and he has bought all the other expansions on sale already, but has been holding off on bodenplatte because of the price.

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/profile/216452-karim/

Thanks and happy new year!

E: Wew, thanks a lot again from me and my friend he appreciates it a lot. We'll have good fun and frustration trying to get him learned how to fly those late-war beasts and getting shot down by all the SCG fellows on combat box.

Edited by Jonttu1

Posted (edited)

if the pickings are pretty slow for BOSp, I think my son would enjoy it (he is 11 and plays il2 1946 quite a lot), and I think I can get it running on his system (AMD Phenom x4 965 (3.4Ghz)) -- and Stalingrad + Moscow are a little lighter than BOK & BOB ...so if that is indeed the case, I would be grateful and happy to gift to him BOSp after I set him up with an account. Very nice give away!

Edited by Redwo1f

2 minutes ago, Redwo1f said:

if the pickings is pretty slow for BOSp, I think my son would enjoy it (he is 11 and plays il2 1946 quite a lot), and I think I can get it running on his system (AMD Phenom x4 965 (3.4Ghz)) -- and Stalingrad + Moscow are a little lighter than BOK & BOB ...so if that is indeed the case, I would be grateful and happy to gift to him BOSp after I set him up with an account. 

will reserve one for him, let me know his handle once set up

• Thanks 1

Hey, thanks a lot! made my day. Happy new year sir!

Could I have a copy of BOKP? I have a friend who was strapped for cash trying to save up for some parts for his PC and really wants to get into IL-2 GB and I think this would just make his day

Thank you for your kindness regardless, love seeing these give aways on this site so often :)

Posted (edited)

Please I want BoK for a friend that he only owns BoBp and BOM so we kan bomb with A20 together! 😄 Anyways Thanks for your generosity! 

Edited by Apanos9

8 hours ago, Southernbear said:

Could I have a copy of BOKP? I have a friend who was strapped for cash trying to save up for some parts for his PC and really wants to get into IL-2 GB and I think this would just make his day

Thank you for your kindness regardless, love seeing these give aways on this site so often :)

will reserve one, send me his handle/forum name

3 hours ago, Apanos9 said:

Please I want BoK for a friend that he only owns BoBp and BOM so we kan bomb with A20 together! 😄 Anyways Thanks for your generosity! 

same here

Wow!! I would like the BOP, but I was late...Very generous dude!

Edited by PK_Figam

I never got anything from anyone here on the forum. Would love to win the IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Bodenplatte.

I would love to have a BoK. Would be very grateful! 
thank you very much for the generosity
Edited by PK_Leno
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, PK_Jack said:

I never got anything from anyone here on the forum. Would love to win the IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Bodenplatte.

srry BOBp all gone

Would love the BOM if still available please. Amazing giveaway buddy, well nice SCG_Tzigy

Mick. :)

Good night TZigy.

I received very good referrals from BOK.

If you still have it available, I would love to receive this.

Thanks so much for your attitude !!!

• Like 1

Guest delta3

Thank you for your generosity! I Would love to win the BOS.

Thank you for doing this, It's amazing the generosity that gets shown on this forum, I hope you have a fantastic start to the new decade @SCG_Tzigy

I would be incredibly grateful for one of the BOMp copies.

Great initiative and very generous, I'd be very grateful for a copy of BoMp if there are any left.

Thank you so much @SCG_Tzigy !

Edited by Cleverviking

So generous. I have Blitz but would love to try IL2. Would like to try the early Russian birds so I would be grateful for a copy of BoMp. Thank you for your consideration and this giveaway!

Hi ... I would like to win BoS ... sorry my english, i am using google translator. thanks for the comprehension

Hello! Thank you for your kindness and initiative. I have no version of BOS, I just flew the 1946. I would like the premium but anyone for me would be great. Thanks again.

Wow !! I'd be extremely grateful for a copy of BOS. Thank you so much !