Sign in to follow this  
NHK295M

i have no friends...

even my boyfriend not so close friend for me😥

it's so hard for me, live for nothing at all...😐

• Sad 1

Such things do change, but for now I'm sorry to hear that and I hope it changes soon. I've been through my share of tough times also.

That is what happens when you drive a Ford Consul. ;) 

Maybe get out more, a little less gaming and YouTubing? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Browning is definitely right.  Things do change. There will be better times ahead for sure!

Well, then you stream every time then you play - youtube can help count time that you played, it just several hours in week...

Then i was younger i play more and was much more happy😐

If something or someone isn’t making you happy it’s best to change it however hard that may seem. Try looking at clubs nearby you could attend?

Posted (edited)

Each and everyone of us can count real friends, those that understand us and genuinely care about us, on the fingers of one hand. Those are the lucky ones. Truth be told there really aren't that many decent, honest selfless folk left. I'm not one of them either. Most of us are truly alone whether it's down to our own selfish nature or everyone else's. You just have to be true to yourself. Accept who you and who everyone else is. If they dont do it for you anymore remove them from your life, be selfish use your "ignore button" they will move on just as you will. Spring will come. Life is a blast enjoy the trip why waste it with folk who make the trip unbearable?

A long time ago I got fed up and on a whim bought a ticket to Australia. I met so many folk from all over the world, people I will never see again, people so different from my friends back home, people who changed me for the better. I ditched my friends back home, I changed pretty much everything about my life. Those people, in Australia, were some of the best friends I ever had. I will never see them again but I cherish their memory. 

Edited by Rolling_Thunder

Posted (edited)

I hope you find what you need to make you happy. The alienation from each other that everyone feels is the source of all religions in the world; remember that you're not alone in feeling this. I'm not a Christian, but I think there is a lot of truth in this verse of St. Francis's  prayer. Although I know when the dark times are here, it is very hard even to help others. Good luck.

O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Amen.

Edited by cardboard_killer
  • Like 1

Or enter a Club or Society, a Gliding Club for Example, or Knitting, feeding the Homeless. Plenty of Things to do and People to meet.

I too am vulnerable to loneliness and depression, and the best Treatment is Physical Excercise and Fresh Air, and the best Motivator is a Hobby and People, you may not like as People, but as Comrades.
And who knows, maybe Friendships grow as well.

Judging from your location, living within the “Evil Empire” probably doesn’t help much either. My condolences and all the best for a brighter future.

As Rolling_Thunder said, true friendship is elusive. Most of us develop friendships at school or work. Those usually last as long as the mutual involvement exists. There are a handful of co-workers I truly like and enjoy but likely will never see again when I retire or they leave.

Someone is out there for you. Keep your chin up and find another way to enjoy life til that person appears. 

Sorry to hear this, only sitting on your ass will solve nothing. Even an midrange town has its own centre were you can join to do volunteers work.  Every low populated country site has its own clubs to do activities like folklores, mid summer or crop festivals.

Its not a matter of being lonely, but a matter of being useful, try to get into such a activity and feel that people are counting on you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i spent most of my life regreting not having a special friend, till my folks passed away moment i relaized i was neglecting my green fields for the greener farther away

i love loneliness now thats just how i am, its a special treat but i rather call it singularity

also nowadays if you want to socialize you just go to the pub or post something online, these are good times to be lonely

• Like 1

I did not expect this, weird flightsim forum community. 
I am sad to read this, I got a son in pretty much same situation. Loneliness is a common thing these days. 
I got friends, just , by choice do not see them much. I am tired by people. I dig in when having freetime, go to the mountains or photo trip with wife. Nature make me much kinder, reflection there makes sense into your life. Go hunting and live by nature a week , you at least need to do something so a depression do not hit you hard. 
I think you already are depressed, that bring you into a state of hopelessness. 
You need to know things will be better

Edited by No.322_LuseKofte

On 1/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, BornToBattle said:

Judging from your location, living within the “Evil Empire” probably doesn’t help much either. My condolences and all the best for a brighter future.

Yes, Russia are not friendly for things like me...🙃

That sometimes embarras me, cause i do help people who hate me.

1 minute ago, NHK295M said:

Yes, Russia are not friendly for things like me...🙃

That sometimes embarras me, cause i do help people who hate me.

Well geez! Ya can’t be all that bad just look at all the IL-2 games you own! I was serious when I said all the best for a brighter future too. Didn’t realize you were actually located in Russia. Regardless, you have LOTS of friends here on this forum. We all share one common thread no matter who we are or where we come from - the love of flight.

My two best friends I left behind since we moved and I’m early trying to find a way to spend some time volunteering with something to do with aviation in southeastern Minnesota to help me occupy some of my time. Seems everything is near the Twin Cities that I’m interested in. In the meantime the closest thing I’ve got in ways of aviation are my flight sims and this forum. Good people here from all walks of life.

I actually met a guy here that works part time at one of the major office supply stores and judging from his thick accent had to come over here from somewheres in the Ukraine area. He came over to me and asked if I needed any help. Somehow I mentioned about the  IL-2 Great Battles Series and man did his face light up! Turns out he was a big fan too! We talked about it for quite while. So much in fact I was worried that one of his managers was going to say something. He was really interested in the virtual reality aspect of it since he had not experienced VR yet. Really nice guy. 

Keep your faith in humanity. And remember your always welcomed here!

26 minutes ago, BornToBattle said:

Didn’t realize you were actually located in Russia.

Mr. Ronald Reagan called USSR "Evil Empire"🙃