Do I have to own TC in order to use this map in ME?

Every time I try, it loads half way, then just closes, and I am back on my desktop.

S!

You do not have to own it to use it in the ME.

Not sure why you are getting shut down.

Are you sure about that? I have my doubts here - you can access or "use" all maps on MP, yes. But using them in the ME? Really not sure.

In the editor, you have access to all the map, even these you don't paid for.

hmm.,.,.bummer...

ok, it is a resolution thing..

fact I am on a 4k tv vs monitor might have something to do with it, but all other maps have loaded fine so far.

if i try to load Prokhorovka at 2560 x 1600 it crashes, if I drop my ME resolution down to 1920 x 1200 it loads.....

3 hours ago, WWSitttingDuck said:

hmm.,.,.bummer...

ok, it is a resolution thing..

fact I am on a 4k tv vs monitor might have something to do with it, but all other maps have loaded fine so far.

if i try to load Prokhorovka at 2560 x 1600 it crashes, if I drop my ME resolution down to 1920 x 1200 it loads.....

Maybe your video card memory size. What model and what size of memory do you have.

I also work on a 4K Monitor. Just the ME with the Prokhorovka map and the map objects imported, occupies 1.87 GB of Video memory on the card.

This is with nothing else except the Chrome browser to answer this thread.

So if you have other windows opened you will pass the 2GB mark easily. It is good practice to have double the need. Your card should have 4GB at least.The ram usage was 5.8 GB but this may depend on your background tasks. Here too you should have around 16 GB.

I got one of those 4gb (that turned out to be really 3.5gb) GTX 970's

amazingly, this actually worked, and it does not change my desktop resolution, just ME.  Am going to have to go back to some of my Rheinland maps, and see if i can zoom in and move stuff around more without having ME crash.

1144644770_meresolution.thumb.jpg.030bf5825a6f48f23590a55a1b4ab496.jpg

• Thanks 1