Sign in to follow this  
QB.Creep

Me 262 Footage - Combat Box

Nice shooting! I never realised the 262 existed in MP outside Berloga (joking), any time I looked for it there was always "0x Me262" LOL You must be a patient one 😁

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SYN_Requiem said:

Nice shooting! I never realised the 262 existed in MP outside Berloga (joking), any time I looked for it there was always "0x Me262" LOL You must be a patient one 😁

Thanks! Yeah it is quite difficult to snag them unless you are playing on a map where they exist and know when they become available. Landing hits with 4x30mm cannon is so satisfying, especially at high angle off and high closure.

Nice flying and shooting and also great video editing and music. Enjoyed it very much!

The music is? Prodigy?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cashing said:

Nice flying and shooting and also great video editing and music. Enjoyed it very much!

The music is? Prodigy?

Thanks very much! The music is listed in the video description under the Creative Commons Attribution license. The song is from the 1998 movie π

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_(film)

• Thanks 1

What kind of speed do you dogfight the Schwalbe? Do you use some flaps or tailplane incidence setting? I seem to be going to fast or too slow, but I would love to do some slashing attacks with 4x30mm and the gyro sight.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:29 PM, Reggie_Mental said:

What kind of speed do you dogfight the Schwalbe? Do you use some flaps or tailplane incidence setting? I seem to be going to fast or too slow, but I would love to do some slashing attacks with 4x30mm and the gyro sight.

You're pretty much going to have to get used to full speed passes.  You can set the vertical stabilizer to your liking.  It's all about patience, timing and being able to identify the guy who's not paying attention.  Losing speed makes you as easy a target as any other plane that size and you have no tail gunner.  

• Upvote 2

Basically exactly what @Mobile_BBQ said. The smart play is to come in as fast as you can against unsuspecting opponents. If they turn or climb, do not try to follow them - just blow on through with all that speed, regain SA, and decide whether or not to re-engage. I am typically pushing 950kph when I make a pass against someone in the 262. Very rarely do I let my speed dip below 700kph when I am in a combat area. It's tricky to get a feel for the gunnery because of the ballistics of the 30mm, the closure rate at 900+ kph, and the angle off (even when someone is flying relatively straight and level). The last thing I will say is to shoot a little sooner and a little lower than you think you need to, and then pull off quickly. Very easy to mid-air into someone in the 262.